Tutinax vs. Hulk (Cho)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
1. They fight only H2H

2. Fight normally

Damborgson
Tutinax would beat the living shit out of him, honestly.

Bentley
Originally posted by Damborgson

carver9
Lol...Tutinax isn't beating Hulk. Hulk stomps.

krisblaze
Do you honestly think that Hulk would stomp someone who had Thor on the ropes twice?

carver9
Why wouldn't he unless you're assuming Thor is=to Hulk physically (and that is a lie). I can recall around the same time Thor getting one shot by someone in Avengers assemble and Hulk fighting a similar being punching him until it had a heart attack.

-K-M-

DarkSaint85
Tutinax would win here....Cho isn't as secure as Banner was.

krisblaze
Originally posted by carver9
Why wouldn't he unless you're assuming Thor is=to Hulk physically (and that is a lie). I can recall around the same time Thor getting one shot by someone in Avengers assemble and Hulk fighting a similar being punching him until it had a heart attack.

It wasn't a purely physical fight and I wouldn't put Cho that much higher than Thor.

carver9
Which Hulk was that who one punched through a shield recently that the entire Avengers (including Thor with his ax) couldn't penetrate? Was that Cho Hulk? Can't remember.

Damborgson
That was banner.

Sin I AM

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Damborgson

CosmicComet
I almost missed that this was cho hulk. Yeah he loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.