Nu52 Darkseid vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

xJLxKing
Tough one. New 52 is the one that fought the AM?

Stoic
I want to say that Prime beats the Omega shit out of him, but Darkseid, is well Darkseid. I'm not buying the Megaversal powerhouse story that people have mentioned, because I need Megaversal proof. Proof? What kind of proof? Well let's see him do something that Owen Reece can do, or something that would place him above an Infinity Gauntlet user.

As it stands, I think that he'd give Prime a decent fight, or is it the other way around?

SSJGGogeta
Prime wins, lol.

Especially if we're using the version amped by the Oan energies, and other things.

deathslash
Darkseid beats him.

panthergod
Originally posted by Stoic
I want to say that Prime beats the Omega shit out of him, but Darkseid, is well Darkseid. I'm not buying the Megaversal powerhouse story that people have mentioned, because I need Megaversal proof. Proof? What kind of proof? Well let's see him do something that Owen Reece can do, or something that would place him above an Infinity Gauntlet user.

As it stands, I think that he'd give Prime a decent fight, or is it the other way around?
You mean like being a peer to a universe-amped Anti Monitor?

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
You mean like being a peer to a universe-amped Anti Monitor?

Okay this is what I want to read in order to understand, because I wasn't able to get my hands on that fight, which ticked me off. I was mainly going off of the Darkseid that fought the JL during the Nu 52 era. I'm still having a difficult time believing that the Anti Monitor was capable of juggling a universe like Mxy, Owen, or even an adept IG user probably could. I can even acept Darkseid as being a universal threat, but megaversal threat is too much unless he has the ability of a high end all powerful reality warping entity on their level.

Weaker characters than that can and have destroyed universes right? All the same, if he has that much power he'd probably defeat Prime, but I think that prime may still be able to give him a fight. I have a couple questions for you Panther. Do you believe that Prime could at least defeat Darkseid when he went up against the JL during the Nu52 era, and what was the explanation behind him losing to that team?

abhilegend
Darkseid didn't lose to Justice League though. Just pushing him through the boom tube cracked the space time continuum.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K6Fs__YUHug/V2NpQfOXnrI/AAAAAAAU1Pg/o4r5Q1cyA0E0jKgCr014ODAVyejaH4tnQCLcB/s1600/12_14.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6PiWtA-6A1Q/V2NpQzRw5QI/AAAAAAAU1Pk/_F-lhq-xLJwvEN4E92gXIEuAy_A7iB6uQCLcB/s1600/12_16.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Darkseid didn't lose to Justice League though. Just pushing him through the boom tube cracked the space time continuum.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K6Fs__YUHug/V2NpQfOXnrI/AAAAAAAU1Pg/o4r5Q1cyA0E0jKgCr014ODAVyejaH4tnQCLcB/s1600/12_14.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6PiWtA-6A1Q/V2NpQzRw5QI/AAAAAAAU1Pk/_F-lhq-xLJwvEN4E92gXIEuAy_A7iB6uQCLcB/s1600/12_16.jpg

Thanks Abhi. So do you think Prime has even a remote chance here or is this a complete stomp?

abhilegend
I think it's about even.

quanchi112
Prime decimates him.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic

Also in Constantine he overlook a universe even forcing heaven to close their gates to hide

TethAdamTheRock
Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.