KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nu52 Darkseid vs Superman Prime

Nu52 Darkseid vs Superman Prime
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Nu52 Darkseid vs Superman Prime

who wins

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 08:45 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Tough one. New 52 is the one that fought the AM?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 08:49 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I want to say that Prime beats the Omega shit out of him, but Darkseid, is well Darkseid. I'm not buying the Megaversal powerhouse story that people have mentioned, because I need Megaversal proof. Proof? What kind of proof? Well let's see him do something that Owen Reece can do, or something that would place him above an Infinity Gauntlet user.

As it stands, I think that he'd give Prime a decent fight, or is it the other way around?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 11:58 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Prime wins, lol.

Especially if we're using the version amped by the Oan energies, and other things.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:11 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Darkseid beats him.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 05:44 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
I want to say that Prime beats the Omega shit out of him, but Darkseid, is well Darkseid. I'm not buying the Megaversal powerhouse story that people have mentioned, because I need Megaversal proof. Proof? What kind of proof? Well let's see him do something that Owen Reece can do, or something that would place him above an Infinity Gauntlet user.

As it stands, I think that he'd give Prime a decent fight, or is it the other way around?

You mean like being a peer to a universe-amped Anti Monitor?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 05:55 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by panthergod
You mean like being a peer to a universe-amped Anti Monitor?

Okay this is what I want to read in order to understand, because I wasn't able to get my hands on that fight, which ticked me off. I was mainly going off of the Darkseid that fought the JL during the Nu 52 era. I'm still having a difficult time believing that the Anti Monitor was capable of juggling a universe like Mxy, Owen, or even an adept IG user probably could. I can even acept Darkseid as being a universal threat, but megaversal threat is too much unless he has the ability of a high end all powerful reality warping entity on their level.

Weaker characters than that can and have destroyed universes right? All the same, if he has that much power he'd probably defeat Prime, but I think that prime may still be able to give him a fight. I have a couple questions for you Panther. Do you believe that Prime could at least defeat Darkseid when he went up against the JL during the Nu52 era, and what was the explanation behind him losing to that team?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 01:36 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Darkseid didn't lose to Justice League though. Just pushing him through the boom tube cracked the space time continuum.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K6Fs__YU...s1600/12_14.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6PiWtA-6...s1600/12_16.jpg

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 02:06 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by abhilegend
Darkseid didn't lose to Justice League though. Just pushing him through the boom tube cracked the space time continuum.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K6Fs__YU...s1600/12_14.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6PiWtA-6...s1600/12_16.jpg

Thanks Abhi. So do you think Prime has even a remote chance here or is this a complete stomp?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 02:24 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I think it's about even.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:32 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Prime decimates him.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Stoic

Also in Constantine he overlook a universe even forcing heaven to close their gates to hide

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 04:43 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Darkseid

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 06:10 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote