Darkseid & Zeus Vs Thanos & Thane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

Board Walker
Zeus alone could take team two, Darkseid could solo all 3 here effortlessly.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Board Walker
Zeus alone could take team two, Darkseid could solo all 3 here effortlessly. laughing out loud

MrMind
which zeus? not that it matters, darkseid solos

TethAdamTheRock
DC

Rage.Of.Olympus
Zeus alone could take team two, Darkseid could solo all 3 here effortlessly.

I highly doubt that. Darkseid at full power was implied to have lost to the Justice League. What about that screams effortlessly soloing Thanos who's now at a level where he doesn't even make sense? Apparently he beats everyone now and that's just a Universal constant.

Tarene at full powe is implied to be on par with Odin or thereabouts and Odin might not be all powerful under Aaron but he'd still shit on Zeus' soul at the time.

Zack M
DS is way ahead of the JL. LOL

Board Walker
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I highly doubt that. Darkseid at full power was implied to have lost to the Justice League. What about that screams effortlessly soloing Thanos who's now at a level where he doesn't even make sense? Apparently he beats everyone now and that's just a Universal constant.

Tarene at full powe is implied to be on par with Odin or thereabouts and Odin might not be all powerful under Aaron but he'd still shit on Zeus' soul at the time.

Nowhere was it ever stated, or implied or alluded to that DS was at full power, or for that matter even there for it was only an avatar of himself. Darkseid stated it was not part of his plan to fight the JL at that moment, and as shown in his recent fight with Zeus, if DS is serious about killing a Skyfather with universal feats he can do it effortlessly.

However, what was stated directly on panel was that DS has never in his full form or power ever been present or interacted with any of the Justice League of 3rd dimension inhabitants. Furthermore, that goes for any of the true new gods including highfather, and orion as well.

Stoic
Nowhere was it ever stated, or implied or alluded to that DS was at full power, or for that matter even there for it was only an avatar of himself. Darkseid stated it was not part of his plan to fight the JL at that moment, and as shown in his recent fight with Zeus, if DS is serious about killing a Skyfather with universal feats he can do it effortlessly.

However, what was stated directly on panel was that DS has never in his full form or power ever been present or interacted with any of the Justice League of 3rd dimension inhabitants. Furthermore, that goes for any of the true new gods including highfather, and orion as well.

At this very moment Darkseid is extremely powerful, but he has the power of the Olympian Pantheon. This like I said is extremely powerful, but you're taking it to places that were never mentioned in the book that just came out. Darkseid has the power of an entire Pantheon. He is not megaversal.

panthergod

.. you say this as if you don't know full well that the Justice League would stomp Thanos worse than Carol Danvers did.

Whyn lie?

Stoic
Originally posted by panthergod
.. you say this as if you don't know full well that the Justice League would stomp Thanos worse than Carol Danvers did.

Whyn lie?

Maybe Thanos in the 90's without the IG, but Thanos under Donny Cates is another thing entirely. we have to find out what level of power Thanos is on at this time. It was said that he would be written a couple tiers above Odin or Zeus in the future, which was written a couple of years past. That future may be right now, due to his run in with the God Quarry. We really need to wait. if Thane had the power of a true Phoenix Avatar which had the ability to effortlessly consume entire stars, and Thanos was able to evenly contend with him, I have strong doubts that the JL was or is on his level.

StiltmanFTW
DIONE

quanchi112
Thanos solos. Poor Darkseid fans.

panthergod
Originally posted by Stoic
Maybe Thanos in the 90's without the IG, but Thanos under Donny Cates is another thing entirely. we have to find out what level of power Thanos is on at this time. It was said that he would be written a couple tiers above Odin or Zeus in the future, which was written a couple of years past. That future may be right now, due to his run in with the God Quarry. We really need to wait. if Thane had the power of a true Phoenix Avatar which had the ability to effortlessly consume entire stars, and Thanos was able to evenly contend with him, I have strong doubts that the JL was or is on his level.

So far, He's nothing beyond the JL.

quanchi112
So far, He's nothing beyond the JL. Well beyond that team of jokers. He'd crush the JL with Darkseid.

Stoic
So far, He's nothing beyond the JL.

Like I said, give it some time. No point in making a judgement at this point. We do know that he was able to contend with a Phoenix Avatar evenly. That makes him a high Cosmic power at the very least. It would also place him above the likes of Zeus, or Odin if we were to measure an average Galactus to a Phoenix avatar. Best to stay tuned IMO.

panthergod
Originally posted by Stoic
Like I said, give it some time. No point in making a judgement at this point. We do know that he was able to contend with a Phoenix Avatar evenly. That makes him a high Cosmic power at the very least. It would also place him above the likes of Zeus, or Odin if we were to measure an average Galactus to a Phoenix avatar. Best to stay tuned IMO.

So.... He MIGHT be on par with a weakened Superman.

Got it.

quanchi112

Got it. You are not objective. Got it.

panthergod
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are not objective. Got it.

And you are..?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Refute the statement, then . this will be entertaining.

quanchi112
And you are..?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Refute the statement, then . this will be entertaining. Onus is on you to back your claim. You've lost your way. You really don't even know how proper debating even works these days.

Stoic

Got it.

You really didn't get it, but if you're trolling me go ahead. I just think it would be better to wait and find out what power level Thanos is actually on before placing a judgment.

panthergod
Onus is on you to back your claim. You've lost your way. You really don't even know how proper debating even works these days.

Oh, dont worry, child.

You'll be back to riding my coattails and begging for my attention in no time, as usual. smokin'

quanchi112
Oh, dont worry, child.

You'll be back to riding my coattails and begging for my attention in no time, as usual. smokin' I will be mocking you while you evacuate the scene since yesteryear.

panthergod
I will be mocking you while you evacuate the scene since yesteryear.
oh, don't worry, I WILL be laughing while you beg for attention from your betters while shielding your pain through weak bravado, as usual.

quanchi112
oh, don't worry, I WILL be laughing while you beg for attention from your betters while shielding your pain through weak bravado, as usual. Replying is something you do as well. Your perspective isn't reality it's what you tell yourself to boost your low self esteem.

carver9
I agree with Quan and Stoic.

panthergod
Replying is something you do as well. Your perspective isn't reality it's what you tell yourself to boost your low self esteem.
.. And one day you'll actually be able to convince yourself that your Thanos' discipleship isn't a manifestation of your deep seeded crippling insecurities and psychological imbalances.

quanchi112
.. And one day you'll actually be able to convince yourself that your Thanos' discipleship isn't a manifestation of your deep seeded crippling insecurities and psychological imbalances. Nah, more projecting. Thanos wins. In the future try not to be so emotional.

MrMind
And you are..?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Refute the statement, then . this will be entertaining.

The irony of quanchi callin someone not objective is just too overwhelming, it's best if we all just put him on ignore, so we can be safe from the diarrhea he spew out

he literally is the most pathetic marvel fanboy i ever met online, look at his post counts, the dude literally has no life

TheHulkster
Nah, more projecting. Thanos wins. In the future try not to be so emotional.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by MrMind
The irony of quanchi callin someone not objective is just too overwhelming, it's best if we all just put him on ignore, so we can be safe from the diarrhea he spew out

he literally is the most pathetic marvel fanboy i ever met online, look at his post counts, the dude literally has no life Incorrect. I am just better at this than you. Try to refute my points and no need to take this so personally, sport.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by carver9

thumb up

MrMind
Originally posted by TheHulkster
thumb up

wow quanchi thumbin up himself with his sock account how original laughing

quanchi112
wow quanchi thumbin up himself with his sock account how original laughing He isn't my sock but speaking of socks you seem to be rather hypocritical.

panthergod
Nah, more projecting. Thanos wins. In the future try not to be so emotional.

He wins a one way trip to Oblivion via the OE, yes.

Don't worry, He'll enjoy it, after all, He's a self loathing individual like his worshipers.

quanchi112
He wins a one way trip to Oblivion via the OE, yes.

Don't worry, He'll enjoy it, after all, He's a self loathing individual like his worshipers. Nah, Darkseid lacks the showings of power. Thanos brings down Lt. Darkseid would be another character Thanos stomps on his way to glory.

TheHulkster
He isn't my sock but speaking of socks you seem to be rather hypocritical.

Is he projecting? laughing

NoctisOwen
Team 1

quanchi112
Is he projecting? laughing Definitely.

laughing out loud

Philosophía
Zeus alone could take team two, Darkseid could solo all 3 here effortlessly. Pretty much this.

quanchi112

zopzop
laughing out loud

Thanos solos.
Even though I'm a Thanos fan, a few months ago I wouldn't agree with this statement. But now? He just stomped the entire Marvel Universe. Thanos wins.

abhilegend
That was future Thanos. Not applicable to current Thanos.

carver9
Don't think people seen the scene where old Thanos broke Cap shield with a slap. I guess him killing abstracts covered that up.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by abhilegend
That was future Thanos. Not applicable to current Thanos.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9WgJGJFW0dQ/WkOnvjU-RsI/AAAAAAAAGLQ/GKxG7lAhgtsnWMXxYG1PnlRur3qBoIDaACHMYCw/s1600/RCO010.jpg

abhilegend
What's that supposed to prove? Future Thanos brought current Thanos to his knees in one casual blast.

TheHulkster

Zack M
Team 1.

abhilegend

Bentley
Future Dione incapacitated current Dione?

Better feat than killing the Living Tribunal shifty

carver9
Dione and Dione Jr vs Darkseid and Zeus? Hhhmmm

RealityWarper

Same.

By feats, Thanos is enhanced by the God Quarry and will shitstomp the DC team.

quanchi112
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9WgJGJFW0dQ/WkOnvjU-RsI/AAAAAAAAGLQ/GKxG7lAhgtsnWMXxYG1PnlRur3qBoIDaACHMYCw/s1600/RCO010.jpg Thanos is such a force. Older Thanos would decimate Great Darkness Saga Darkseid. I love how Thanos eclipses him in every single way.

MrMind
If people wanna wank future thanos beating all the marvel cosmic hierarchy in the future as current thanos feat
then you also have to admit the entire 616 marvel cosmic hierarchy is a joke, they all got owned by thanos, including the living tribunal, and the celestials race got erased by freakin black bolt

you can't have it both ways guys

-K-M-

carver9
If people wanna wank future thanos beating all the marvel cosmic hierarchy in the future as current thanos feat
then you also have to admit the entire 616 marvel cosmic hierarchy is a joke, they all got owned by thanos, including the living tribunal, and the celestials race got erased by freakin black bolt

you can't have it both ways guys

If Darkseid would've done it, would you be saying the same thing or does this just apply to Thanos.

TethAdamTheRock
Thanos oneshotted a high end Skyfather

Adam Grimes
If Darkseid would've done it, would you be saying the same thing or does this just apply to Thanos. Darkseid is an abstract now. Thanos was high trans/low sky priot to this.

It's been a long time since I last used those terms lol.

-K-M-
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Thanos oneshotted a high end Skyfather

King Thor? We don't know if it was a one-shot. The one-panel isn't enough to say that. Was that the entire fight? the start of the fight? the end of the fight or was there more? What we can take from it he beat King Thor regardless

MrMind
obviously the author does not care about the power level whatsoever

theres no reason to spin it

Insane Titan
MR Mind, cry more laughing out loud

Thanos broke Caps shield with his own power

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Darkseid is an abstract now. Thanos was high trans/low sky priot to this.

It's been a long time since I last used those terms lol.

Why is Darkseid an Abtract?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Insane Titan

thumb up

TethAdamTheRock
Why is Darkseid an Abtract? Fought Antimonitor and Zeus

carver9
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Fought Antimonitor and Zeus

Why does this make him abstract?

cdtm
Why does this make him abstract?

He fought Superman.

panthergod

Great. a greatly boosted with Power Cosmic Thanos MIGHT be equal to a weakened Superman.

Cudos.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
He fought Superman.

Batman and Deathstroke fought Superman as well. I don't get it.

Insane Titan
Great. a greatly boosted with Power Cosmic Thanos MIGHT be equal to a weakened Superman.

Cudos. laughing out loud your jealousy and inferiority complex is laughable.

The Thanos than broke Caps shield was before he grew a lot older gaining the PC.

The older Thanos beats king Thor, Superman struggles with a regular far weaker Thor laughing out loud

cdtm
Batman and Deathstroke fought Superman as well. I don't get it.

No, you clearly don't get it.

Read back what you just said.

panthergod
laughing out loud your jealousy and inferiority complex is laughable.

The Thanos than broke Caps shield was before he grew a lot older gaining the PC.

The older Thanos beats king Thor, Superman struggles with a regular far weaker Thor laughing out loud

Your hoe-motional caterwauling is always amusing, T*tty.

A boosted Thanos still is outperformed by a weakened Superman. cry more.

Current Superman tanks attacks from characters far above Thor..like Rebirth Hal Jordan.

He also withstands attacks from the comvbined power of Olympus, the CPB, Atlantis, Speed Force, etc..combined.

Oh, while weakened.

So yeah, Thanos--excuse me, DIONE -- MIGHT fionally have reached a wekaened Superman's level.

Cry more.

Rage.Of.Olympus
obviously the author does not care about the power level whatsoever

theres no reason to spin it

How does Thanos beating Abstracts make any more sense than what's being going on with Darkseid?

He's a teambuster but a strong enough team with sufficient team work such as the Justice League have his number. This makes sense as someone of sufficient power such as Power Girl or another Kryptonian can hurt him and tank his OE but would still get stomped. A less experienced team such as the new Earth-2 heroes still lost although they damaged him. This is consistent with a High Trans/Low Skyfather being. Basically, Thanos.

But then you have him beating Zeus (With prep and energy draining but still) who should be a flat out Skyfather. With that power added on his, he should be a solid Skyfather now but he's still operating at the levels previously mentioned as the writer showed that he was hesitant to fight the Justice League. Odd, but clearly the gap between a herald and a Skyfather is noticeably smaller than we assume when we think classic Odin or something. Darkseid tricked Zeus and secretly draining him, but he was still weakened while Power Girl lasted about as long against full power Darkseid. Although she was clearly way overhead while Zeus was a contender.

This doesn't touch on him beating the Anti-Monitor, which is a lot more inline with a Skyfather/Cosmic level being.

It makes about as much sense as Black Bolt suddenly getting the biggest feat of his existence x200 and Thanos somehow wiping out the Abstract tier.

cdtm
Well remember Batman and Superman are both on that team. One of them a high abstract tier character who could beat The Presence, Over Monitor, or you and me in real life, if the story demanded it.

And the other is Superman.

abhilegend
How does Thanos beating Abstracts make any more sense than what's being going on with Darkseid?

He's a teambuster but a strong enough team with sufficient team work such as the Justice League have his number. This makes sense as someone of sufficient power such as Power Girl or another Kryptonian can hurt him and tank his OE but would still get stomped. A less experienced team such as the new Earth-2 heroes still lost although they damaged him. This is consistent with a High Trans/Low Skyfather being. Basically, Thanos.

But then you have him beating Zeus (With prep and energy draining but still) who should be a flat out Skyfather. With that power added on his, he should be a solid Skyfather now but he's still operating at the levels previously mentioned as the writer showed that he was hesitant to fight the Justice League. Odd, but clearly the gap between a herald and a Skyfather is noticeably smaller than we assume when we think classic Odin or something. Darkseid tricked Zeus and secretly draining him, but he was still weakened while Power Girl lasted about as long against full power Darkseid. Although she was clearly way overhead while Zeus was a contender.

This doesn't touch on him beating the Anti-Monitor, which is a lot more inline with a Skyfather/Cosmic level being.

It makes about as much sense as Black Bolt suddenly getting the biggest feat of his existence x200 and Thanos somehow wiping out the Abstract tier.
Darkseid was weakened in Earth's end. He was always a skyfather who defeated entire League in his very first appearance.

Him not wanting to fight League again has nothing to do with power, it's his character to not go into a slugfest until he has a plan. That's Kirby Darkseid at his best. Classic Odin wasn't as far above heralds as you like to believe either.

Darkseid being a skyfather level being is in no way analogical to Thanos or Black Bolt.

quanchi112
Seid still being afraid of the jl is kind of laughable tbh. He's not in Thanos' league. Never has been. Thanos destroys him.

Zack M

When Darkseid was serious, he knocked out the League when he first landed. And that wasn't even his true form. Darkseid's true form was eating universes of it's energy (Constantine).

Insane Titan

Adam Grimes
Calm down

carver9
Originally posted by Zack M
When Darkseid was serious, he knocked out the League when he first landed. And that wasn't even his true form. Darkseid's true form was eating universes of it's energy (Constantine).

But Powergirl challenged him, outpaced his head vision and snatched his eye out.

cdtm
But Powergirl challenged him, outpaced his head vision and snatched his eye out.

Galan voted speed of sound Wally beats Freeza in a footrace. stick out tongue

Insane Titan

Adam Grimes
I agree it's stupid to think you can calm your panties down for once but one has to try, my friend.

TheHulkster

Insane Titan

celeyhyga17
Hyperion is abstract

Adam Grimes

carver9
SMDH

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hyperion is abstract

Is there anything "after" Abstract because Hyperion withstood something that killed every single Abstract in his universe (plus the other Universe)?

Insane Titan

Adam Grimes
I know everything about everything

Insane Titan

Adam Grimes

One_Angry_Scot
Is there anything "after" Abstract because Hyperion withstood something that killed every single Abstract in his universe (plus the other Universe)?

Hulk Killer Humanoid tier, which is a tier behind Dracula tier.

celeyhyga17
Post-Theoretical
Post-Metaphysical
Post-Conceptual

stick out tongue

Insane Titan

Adam Grimes
Lol!

abhilegend

TethAdamTheRock
King Thanos was definitely far more powerful

TheHulkster

abhilegend

quanchi112
Abhi conceded the argument based on his response.

TheHulkster
He was incapacitated in one blast, how is that not a oneshot?

Can you read?

He is knocked down. Nowhere is he incapacitated. Can you even think?

King Thanos is knocked to his hands and knees by one punch. Is he one shotted?

TheHulkster
Abhi conceded the argument based on his response.

Truly.

abhilegend

King Thanos is knocked to his hands and knees by one punch. Is he one shotted?
He was incapacitated as he stopped fighting.

King Thanos was finding being punched by Dione amusing. Hence literally saying magnificent.

Dione was oneshotted. Deal with it.

quanchi112
Truly. thumb up

quanchi112

King Thanos is knocked to his hands and knees by one punch. Is he one shotted? No is the answer to can you even think.

laughing out loud

TheHulkster

MrMind
so we suppose to believe hulkster and quanchi are not the same person?

TheHulkster
so we suppose to believe hulkster and quanchi are not the same person?

Still trolling?

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=193.msg3746#msg3746

abhilegend

quanchi112
so we suppose to believe hulkster and quanchi are not the same person? And you're not a sock.

laughing out loud

TheHulkster
And you're not a sock.

laughing out loud

Is he a sock?

quanchi112
Is he a sock? He just shows up to attack here and there so I'd definitely say yes.

TheHulkster
Dione stopped because he was ****ed up. Not hearing his name. Don't talk nonsense.

Wrong again:

https://twitter.com/Doncates/status/950475879863476225? ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail
%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3

DarkSaint85
That better not be a writer tweet....

quanchi112
Thanos is truly supreme.

WolverineX25
Thanos & Thane.

Zack M
Team 1.

quanchi112
Team 1. Thanos solos. Darkseid wishes he was half as successful as Thanos.

Thanos is the G.O.A.T.

Zack M
Darkseid Is.

quanchi112
Darkseid Is. He is popping pimples currently. Thanos is the one and only G.O.A.T.

Zack M
Darkseid Is.

quanchi112
Based on ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.