KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid & Zeus Vs Thanos & Thane

Darkseid & Zeus Vs Thanos & Thane
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TethAdamTheRock
God of War

Gender: Male
Location: United States

Darkseid & Zeus Vs Thanos & Thane

Who wins

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 02:14 PM
TethAdamTheRock is currently offline Click here to Send TethAdamTheRock a Private Message Find more posts by TethAdamTheRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Zeus alone could take team two, Darkseid could solo all 3 here effortlessly.


__________________

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 04:55 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
Zeus alone could take team two, Darkseid could solo all 3 here effortlessly.
laughing out loud


__________________

Sig by top guy One Angry Scot
Ignore list is for pussies and cowards

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 05:24 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind
Senior Member

Gender:
Location:

which zeus? not that it matters, darkseid solos

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 11:08 PM
MrMind is online now! Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TethAdamTheRock
God of War

Gender: Male
Location: United States

DC


__________________

Old Post Dec 27th, 2017 11:41 PM
TethAdamTheRock is currently offline Click here to Send TethAdamTheRock a Private Message Find more posts by TethAdamTheRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

Gender: Male
Location: Asgard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
Zeus alone could take team two, Darkseid could solo all 3 here effortlessly.


I highly doubt that. Darkseid at full power was implied to have lost to the Justice League. What about that screams effortlessly soloing Thanos who's now at a level where he doesn't even make sense? Apparently he beats everyone now and that's just a Universal constant.

Tarene at full powe is implied to be on par with Odin or thereabouts and Odin might not be all powerful under Aaron but he'd still shit on Zeus' soul at the time.


__________________


Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 12:15 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack M
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

DS is way ahead of the JL. LOL


__________________


Avatar/Sig by One_Angry_Scot!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 12:47 AM
Zack M is currently offline Click here to Send Zack M a Private Message Find more posts by Zack M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker
Senior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I highly doubt that. Darkseid at full power was implied to have lost to the Justice League. What about that screams effortlessly soloing Thanos who's now at a level where he doesn't even make sense? Apparently he beats everyone now and that's just a Universal constant.

Tarene at full powe is implied to be on par with Odin or thereabouts and Odin might not be all powerful under Aaron but he'd still shit on Zeus' soul at the time.


Nowhere was it ever stated, or implied or alluded to that DS was at full power, or for that matter even there for it was only an avatar of himself. Darkseid stated it was not part of his plan to fight the JL at that moment, and as shown in his recent fight with Zeus, if DS is serious about killing a Skyfather with universal feats he can do it effortlessly.

However, what was stated directly on panel was that DS has never in his full form or power ever been present or interacted with any of the Justice League of 3rd dimension inhabitants. Furthermore, that goes for any of the true new gods including highfather, and orion as well.


__________________

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 01:23 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Gender: Male
Location: United States, New Jersey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
Nowhere was it ever stated, or implied or alluded to that DS was at full power, or for that matter even there for it was only an avatar of himself. Darkseid stated it was not part of his plan to fight the JL at that moment, and as shown in his recent fight with Zeus, if DS is serious about killing a Skyfather with universal feats he can do it effortlessly.

However, what was stated directly on panel was that DS has never in his full form or power ever been present or interacted with any of the Justice League of 3rd dimension inhabitants. Furthermore, that goes for any of the true new gods including highfather, and orion as well.


At this very moment Darkseid is extremely powerful, but he has the power of the Olympian Pantheon. This like I said is extremely powerful, but you're taking it to places that were never mentioned in the book that just came out. Darkseid has the power of an entire Pantheon. He is not megaversal.


__________________

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:09 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Senior Member

Gender:
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I highly doubt that. Darkseid at full power was implied to have lost to the Justice League. What about that screams effortlessly soloing Thanos who's now at a level where he doesn't even make sense? Apparently he beats everyone now and that's just a Universal constant.

Tarene at full powe is implied to be on par with Odin or thereabouts and Odin might not be all powerful under Aaron but he'd still shit on Zeus' soul at the time.


.. you say this as if you don't know full well that the Justice League would stomp Thanos worse than Carol Danvers did.

Whyn lie?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:10 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Gender: Male
Location: United States, New Jersey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by panthergod
.. you say this as if you don't know full well that the Justice League would stomp Thanos worse than Carol Danvers did.

Whyn lie?


Maybe Thanos in the 90's without the IG, but Thanos under Donny Cates is another thing entirely. we have to find out what level of power Thanos is on at this time. It was said that he would be written a couple tiers above Odin or Zeus in the future, which was written a couple of years past. That future may be right now, due to his run in with the God Quarry. We really need to wait. if Thane had the power of a true Phoenix Avatar which had the ability to effortlessly consume entire stars, and Thanos was able to evenly contend with him, I have strong doubts that the JL was or is on his level.


__________________

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:21 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: The Prince of all Saiyans

DIONE


__________________

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:22 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Poster

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

Thanos solos. Poor Darkseid fans.


__________________

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:22 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Senior Member

Gender:
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Maybe Thanos in the 90's without the IG, but Thanos under Donny Cates is another thing entirely. we have to find out what level of power Thanos is on at this time. It was said that he would be written a couple tiers above Odin or Zeus in the future, which was written a couple of years past. That future may be right now, due to his run in with the God Quarry. We really need to wait. if Thane had the power of a true Phoenix Avatar which had the ability to effortlessly consume entire stars, and Thanos was able to evenly contend with him, I have strong doubts that the JL was or is on his level.


So far, He's nothing beyond the JL.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:28 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Poster

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by panthergod
So far, He's nothing beyond the JL.
Well beyond that team of jokers. He'd crush the JL with Darkseid.


__________________

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Gender: Male
Location: United States, New Jersey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by panthergod
So far, He's nothing beyond the JL.


Like I said, give it some time. No point in making a judgement at this point. We do know that he was able to contend with a Phoenix Avatar evenly. That makes him a high Cosmic power at the very least. It would also place him above the likes of Zeus, or Odin if we were to measure an average Galactus to a Phoenix avatar. Best to stay tuned IMO.


__________________

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:32 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Senior Member

Gender:
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Like I said, give it some time. No point in making a judgement at this point. We do know that he was able to contend with a Phoenix Avatar evenly. That makes him a high Cosmic power at the very least. It would also place him above the likes of Zeus, or Odin if we were to measure an average Galactus to a Phoenix avatar. Best to stay tuned IMO.


So.... He MIGHT be on par with a weakened Superman.

Got it.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:34 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Poster

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by panthergod
So.... He MIGHT be on par with a weakened Superman.

Got it.
You are not objective. Got it.


__________________

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Senior Member

Gender:
Location: United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are not objective. Got it.


And you are..?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Refute the statement, then . this will be entertaining.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:38 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Poster

Gender: Male
Location: Ohio

quote: (post)
Originally posted by panthergod
And you are..?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Refute the statement, then . this will be entertaining.
Onus is on you to back your claim. You've lost your way. You really don't even know how proper debating even works these days.


__________________

Old Post Dec 28th, 2017 02:40 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 05:19 PM.
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid & Zeus Vs Thanos & Thane

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.