Darth Maul vs the Elite Praetorian Guard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Darth Maul has his double bladed lightsaber.

Fight is in Snokes chamber.

8 on 1 who wins?

BruceSkywalker
smdh.. Maul won;t have a problem

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by juggernaut74

8 on 1 who wins?

Maul

Placidity
Piece of cake.

Placidity
Interesting note: Kylo probably only fought 4 guards - and would've lost the final 1v1 unless Rey helped him.

juggernaut74
Ren would have died once again, Rey saved him this time and Hux did the first time.

Darth Thor

Stigma
Maul wins solidly. Just like he would against Ren.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Stigma
Maul wins solidly. Just like he would against Ren.

thumb up

quanchi112
Based off what does he win solidly ?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based off what does he win solidly ?

I thought you would support Maul.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I thought you would support Maul. Acting as if Maul would blow through these guys is pretty moronic tbh.

Darth Thor
Acting as if Maul would blow through these guys is pretty moronic tbh.

Then clearly you're the shittest Maul fan ever.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Then clearly you're the shittest Maul fan ever. I am objective whereas you're a fanboy. Make a case for domination based off facts. I get it you hate the new trolly but try not to hate on the villains and make it this obvious.

Darth Thor
I am objective whereas you're a fanboy.

Nah I admit Vader and Palpatine kick Maul's butt. And that Maul would fight an uphill battle against Dooku.

I also admit Palpatine and Yoda beat Vader in a Saber fight, and that Vader would fight an uphill battle against Windu.

I also admit there's no guarantee of even Luke beating Palpatine or Yoda in a Saber fight.

You're not capable of admitting any of your favorites lose any battles. You're not man enough to have you're favorite losing.

quanchi112
Nah I admit Vader and Palpatine kick Maul's butt. And that Maul would fight an uphill battle against Dooku.

I also admit Palpatine and Yoda beat Vader in a Saber fight, and that Vader would fight an uphill battle against Windu.

I also admit there's no guarantee of even Luke beating Palpatine or Yoda in a Saber fight.

You're not capable of admitting any of your favorites lose any battles. You're not man enough to have you're favorite losing. So once again you see a difference of opinion somehow makes me less of a fan but I could say the same for you against Vader and Dooku. Are you even aware of this ?

Maul can't beat Sidious, Yoda, so there goes your argument I can't admit my guys lose.

Anything else ?

How does Maul blow through them ?

Darth Thor
So once again you see a difference of opinion somehow makes me less of a fan but I could say the same for you against Vader and Dooku. Are you even aware of this ?

Maul can't beat Sidious, Yoda, so there goes your argument I can't admit my guys lose.

laughing out loud

I KNEW you were gonna say that! Not a very brave thing to do given we've seen that fight already and given NO ONE will argue that with you on that. Besides you're shitting all over Maul nowadays, like in this very thread.

Tell me who Snoke and Kylo lose to now. Tell me who Khan loses to laughing

Josh_Alexander
Acting as if Maul would blow through these guys is pretty moronic tbh.

He would. He endured 1 Jedi and a good Padawan! He furthermore killed one Jedi which is better than anything Kylo has done!

Also, Maul's double saber would give him an advantage against multiple opponents.

I am objective whereas you're a fanboy. Make a case for domination based off facts. I get it you hate the new trolly but try not to hate on the villains and make it this obvious.

You are blind then!!!

HAHAHA.

Then clearly you're the shittest Maul fan ever.

No he isn't. It's just that he is a bigger fan of Kylo than of Maul laughing out loud

Obviously Maul is better prepared for combat than Noob Kylo (As Snoke saw him)

quanchi112
laughing out loud

I KNEW you were gonna say that! Not a very brave thing to do given we've seen that fight already and given NO ONE will argue that with you on that. Besides you're shitting all over Maul nowadays, like in this very thread.

Tell me who Snoke and Kylo lose to now. Tell me who Khan loses to laughing No, Maul is extremely powerful but these guards were amazing. There's eight of them. Maul didn't blow through the bounty hunters as a collective in the clone wars. He had to press himself to beat Vizla one on one. What I say is supported by facts not your ridiculous bias.

You're going off topic and not supporting your opinion with anything factually related.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
He would. He endured 1 Jedi and a good Padawan! He furthermore killed one Jedi which is better than anything Kylo has done!

Also, Maul's double saber would give him an advantage against multiple opponents.

You are blind then!!!

HAHAHA.

No he isn't. It's just that he is a bigger fan of Kylo than of Maul laughing out loud

Obviously Maul is better prepared for combat than Noob Kylo (As Snoke saw him) Ben also beat Luke Skywalker. False and irrelevant.

Maul took a long time against just Pre Vizla. He doesn't steamroll everyone he faces. There's eight of these guards and they'd definitely be all over Maul.

Watch the episode of the clone wars where he gets pressed by some bounty hunters. You obviously don't know Maul. He isn't unbeatable and despite my love of the guy I won't ignore their portrayals and facts.

big grin

Josh_Alexander
Ben also beat Luke Skywalker. False and irrelevant.

Maul took a long time against just Pre Vizla. He doesn't steamroll everyone he faces. There's eight of these guards and they'd definitely be all over Maul.

Watch the episode of the clone wars where he gets pressed by some bounty hunters. You obviously don't know Maul. He isn't unbeatable and despite my love of the guy I won't ignore their portrayals and facts.

big grin

Not in a combat. Useless feat.

Maul is fast enough to keep his distance and dominate them. As seen in the Phantom Menace Maul is good against multiple opponents.

Naah the Praetorian Guards lost against noobies.

quanchi112
Not in a combat. Useless feat.

Maul is fast enough to keep his distance and dominate them. As seen in the Phantom Menace Maul is good against multiple opponents.

Naah the Praetorian Guards lost against noobies. Yes, Luke was armed and knew his intentions. Luke lost.

Maul needed to separate two opponents which isn't an option here. laughing out loud

Kylo isn't a noob and neither is Rey. She was trained by Luke.

I gave you multiple examples of Maul struggling against less. I'm right as always. Review the evidence and come back after you've learned something.

Josh_Alexander
Yes, Luke was armed and knew his intentions. Luke lost.

Maul needed to separate two opponents which isn't an option here. laughing out loud

Kylo isn't a noob and neither is Rey. She was trained by Luke.

I gave you multiple examples of Maul struggling against less. I'm right as always. Review the evidence and come back after you've learned something.

It wasnt a combat. Luke refused to fight, and with that denied Kylo a combat.

The Praetorian Guards were getting killed by Rey, who is in way inferior to Kenobi or Jinn!

They are noobs. Rey wasnt trained by Luke! He refused to train her!

Unless you can prove that Rey or Kylo >>> Maul you will be losing this one.

quanchi112
It wasnt a combat. Luke refused to fight, and with that denied Kylo a combat.

The Praetorian Guards were getting killed by Rey, who is in way inferior to Kenobi or Jinn!

They are noobs. Rey wasnt trained by Luke! He refused to train her!

Unless you can prove that Rey or Kylo >>> Maul you will be losing this one. Luke refused to fight Vader but resisted his attacks to later come back to crush him. Luke the tossed his saber down after winning. Ben beat him quickly and decisively.

Speculative nonsense. Kenobi and Qui ran from droids. laughing out loud

Oh the irony.

He gave her lessons. Rewatch the film. Your ignorance is staggering.

Abc logic. Maul didn't steamroll Pre Vizla. That's one guy.

laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
Luke refused to fight Vader but resisted his attacks to later come back to crush him. Luke the tossed his saber down after winning. Ben beat him quickly and decisively.

Speculative nonsense. Kenobi and Qui ran from droids. laughing out loud

Oh the irony.

He gave her lessons. Rewatch the film. Your ignorance is staggering.

Abc logic. Maul didn't steamroll Pre Vizla. That's one guy.

laughing out loud

Not in a combat. Luke was distracted and refused to fight. Ben didnt even defeated him with the saber, he just brought the ceiling on a distracted old man. Your feat isnt accepted.

Kylo got his ass kicked by a noob. And Snoke agrees with me laughing out loud

Go watch it again. He barely trained her and then abandoned her.

quanchi112
Not in a combat. Luke was distracted and refused to fight. Ben didnt even defeated him with the saber, he just brought the ceiling on a distracted old man. Your feat isnt accepted.

Kylo got his ass kicked by a noob. And Snoke agrees with me laughing out loud

Go watch it again. He barely trained her and then abandoned her.

You continue to repeat yourself like a baboon. That isn't refuting a point.

Luke lost. I don't care if he was popping a pimple. He stood over a sleeping Ben who awoke to him standing over him with his saber drawn. He lost.

You're ignoring the context again and repeating yourself like a baboon.

He trained her. You said he didn't. You're a dolt.

Josh_Alexander
You continue to repeat yourself like a baboon. That isn't refuting a point.

Luke lost. I don't care if he was popping a pimple. He stood over a sleeping Ben who awoke to him standing over him with his saber drawn. He lost.

You're ignoring the context again and repeating yourself like a baboon.

He trained her. You said he didn't. You're a dolt.

I think it should be otherwise. You are the only one in this forum who apparently didnt understood that scene. So stop bringing it into discussion; stop making a fool of yourself!

Go watch TLJ again, and open your eyes and ears!

juggernaut74
I think it should be otherwise. You are the only one in this forum who apparently didnt understood that scene. So stop bringing it into discussion; stop making a fool of yourself!

Go watch TLJ again, and open your eyes and ears! I don't think he understood any film he's watched.

quanchi112

Go watch TLJ again, and open your eyes and ears! I am objective you aren't. You ignore the examples of Maul not beating less than eight foes with relative ease but continue to argue based off your bias here. I've supplied evidence you can't refute.

You didn't even know Luke trained Rey.

laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
I don't think he understood any film he's watched.

I know right!?? Its staggering how misinformed he is.

I wonder if he watches the same films as we do!

juggernaut74

I wonder if he watches the same films as we do! I bet his mom makes him keep the volume down while he's in the basement with bruce.

quanchi112
I don't think he understood any film he's watched. Personal insults to excuse lack of evidence. I win.

quanchi112

I wonder if he watches the same films as we do! You didn't know Luke trained Rey. That's how clueless you are.

Josh_Alexander
I am objective you aren't. You ignore the examples of Maul not beating less than eight foes with relative ease but continue to argue based off your bias here. I've supplied evidence you can't refute.

You didn't even know Luke trained Rey.

laughing out loud

/\

I don't think he understood any film he's watched.

If we were to give Quanchi a super power, i think it would be Movie Warping laughing out loud

His ability to twist information and feats is astonishing laughing out loud

quanchi112
I bet his mom makes him keep the volume down while he's in the basement with bruce. I am too busy holding your mother's face into the pillow so no one can hear her scream while I penetrate her.

Josh_Alexander
I bet his mom makes him keep the volume down while he's in the basement with bruce.

laughing out loud

juggernaut74
I am too busy holding your mother's face into the pillow so no one can hear her scream while I penetrate her. Oh god he's pulling the mother jokes out.

quanchi112
Oh god he's pulling the mother jokes out. Well your mother likes it rough, loser.

Josh_Alexander
Oh god he's pulling the mother jokes out.

Its called desperation.

I feel sorry for him...In the end it's not his fault that the new Star Wars trilogy is so terrible...

If only George Lucas was to direct it, perharps Snoke, Kylo and the other new characters would be as good as Quanchi claims them to be.

juggernaut74
Well your mother likes it rough, loser. You probably f*ck women in the belly button thinking it's their vagina.

juggernaut74
Its called desperation.

I feel sorry for him...In the end it's not his fault that the new Star Wars trilogy is so terrible...

If only George Lucas was to direct it, perharps Snoke, Kylo and the other new characters would be as good as Quanchi claims them to be. I know. I kinda feel sorry for him.

quanchi112
Its called desperation.

If only George Lucas was to direct it, perharps Snoke, Kylo and the other new characters would be as good as Quanchi claims them to be. You don't like the newer films.

Pulling off the three-peat is Star Wars: The Last Jedi, which brought in $52.4 million in its third weekend to raise its domestic total to $517.1 million. Initially (especially after the 69 percent second weekend drop), there was some concern Episode VIII would underwhelm (relatively speaking) commercially, but those concerns are hardly warranted. The Last Jedi has quickly become the highest-grossing film of 2017 in the United States and the latest member of the $1 billion club. This marks the third consecutive time a Star Wars movie has crossed that plateau globally, as the revived franchise has earned back the $4 billion Disney spent on Lucasfilm just in ticket sales alone. With The Last Jedi topping fellow Mouse House blockbuster Beauty and the Beast, it has now been three straight years the Star Wars series has won the #1 spot on the yearly box office chart.

You're an idiot.

Josh_Alexander
/\ (DESPERATION)

I know. I kinda feel sorry for him.

Apparently he doesnt seem to understand the difference between a good film/story and a high grossing film/story.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
/\ (DESPERATION)

Apparently he doesnt seem to understand the difference between a good film/story and a high grossing film/story.

laughing out loud I believe it's great but apparently you apparently believe your feelings matter when they don't. It's objectively a huge success despite you not liking it.

Josh_Alexander
I believe it's great but apparently you apparently believe your feelings matter when they don't. It's objectively a huge success despite you not liking it.

Take a deep breath and let it sink in ok. Please dont fall into depression.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2527336/?ref_=nv_sr_1

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/12/19/the-last-jedi-why-star-wars-fans-hate-one-of-the-best-star-wars-movies/

If thats not a bad film, then you are a senile old man laughing out loud

quanchi112
Take a deep breath and let it sink in ok. Please dont fall into depression.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2527336/?ref_=nv_sr_1

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/12/19/the-last-jedi-why-star-wars-fans-hate-one-of-the-best-star-wars-movies/

If thats not a bad film, then you are a senile old man laughing out loud Opinions which I disagree with. Critics approved it and most of those numbers aren't verifiable. The box office success is a clear indicator. Top USA film of the year and it isn't done yet.

You hated it that's fine but I loved it. **** the haters, kid.

Josh_Alexander
Opinions which I disagree with. Critics approved it and most of those numbers aren't verifiable. The box office success is a clear indicator. Top USA film of the year and it isn't done yet.

You hated it that's fine but I loved it. **** the haters, kid.

Yes, you are senile! laughing out loud

Am glad you enjoyed it. Just get the idea of it being a good film out if your head. Dont make yourself a bigger fool

quanchi112
Yes, you are senile! laughing out loud

Am glad you enjoyed it. Just get the idea of it being a good film out if your head. Dont make yourself a bigger fool You are right it isn't good it's great. Box office success is undeniable and it's going to beat the shit out of Rogue One at the box office.

Surtur
Its called desperation.

If only George Lucas was to direct it, perharps Snoke, Kylo and the other new characters would be as good as Quanchi claims them to be.

I enjoyed TFA. But holy shit this latest movie...what an abomination. I would rather watch the Phantom Menace pod race sequence over and over again than be subjected to ep 8 again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
I enjoyed TFA. But holy shit this latest movie...what an abomination. I would rather watch the Phantom Menace pod race sequence over and over again than be subjected to ep 8 again. Then don't watch it again. Your emotional outbursts are so pitiful tbh. You've already lied about Mark's comments. You're a loser.

Surtur
Then don't watch it again. Your emotional outbursts are so pitiful tbh. You've already lied about Mark's comments. You're a loser.

You seem to get really triggered whenever someone does not like something you like. Then you accuse others of getting emotional, while you blindly argue these characters will win fights they can't win.

quanchi112
You seem to get really triggered whenever someone does not like something you like. Then you accuse others of getting emotional, while you blindly argue these characters will win fights they can't win. I am laughing because the film is making buttloads of cash and is great according to the critics. You're a loser who can't pay for a ticket.

Surtur
I am laughing because the film is making buttloads of cash and is great according to the critics. You're a loser who can't pay for a ticket.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/096/564/2f7.jpg

quanchi112
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/096/564/2f7.jpgg] You are the guy who survives off of welfare.

laughing out loud

Surtur
You are the guy who survives off of welfare.

laughing out loud

You repeat the same insults over and over. You get aggressive whenever anyone doesn't like what you like or agree with you. Who hurt you?

quanchi112
You repeat the same insults over and over. You get aggressive whenever anyone doesn't like what you like or agree with you. Who hurt you? You are pitiful to be on welfare tbh. How do you have any pride ?

laughing out loud

Surtur
You are pitiful to be on welfare tbh. How do you have any pride ?

laughing out loud

Who hurt you?

quanchi112
Who hurt you? I already know Hillary raped your parents.

Surtur
I already know Hillary raped your parents.

Hey little man, you're confused: her husband is the rapist.

quanchi112
Hey little man, you're confused: her husband is the rapist. Not to you. You admitted Hillary is your worst nightmare. She rapes you mentally every single day.

Surtur
Not to you. You admitted Hillary is your worst nightmare. She rapes you mentally every single day.

Her husband is the rapist. She is the enabler. Get it right short stuff.

quanchi112
Her husband is the rapist. She is the enabler. Get it right short stuff. She rapes you though. Your fixation on her is hilarious. You're a victim.

Surtur
She rapes you though. Your fixation on her is hilarious. You're a victim.

I'm a victim? Sweet! Victimhood status. So guess what? You're now racist for what you said to me.

quanchi112
I'm a victim? Sweet! Victimhood status. So guess what? You're now racist for what you said to me. No, your behavior shows you're a rape victim of hers. Way to go, Hillary.

Quit being a snowflake.

Surtur
No, your behavior shows you're a rape victim of hers. Way to go, Hillary.

Quit being a snowflake.

I'm a rape victim? Okay, misandry! Misandry! A very short man trying to make up for his lack of height by acting aggressive is threatening me online!

quanchi112
I'm a rape victim? Okay, misandry! Misandry! A very short man trying to make up for his lack of height by acting aggressive is threatening me online! You made it clear Hillary has owned you. Your obsession with her is pitiful.

Surtur
You made it clear Hillary has owned you. Your obsession with her is pitiful.

You are not treating a rape victim with respect.

#Patriarchy

quanchi112
You are not treating a rape victim with respect.

#Patriarchy You are Hillary's puppet. She does whatever she wants with you.

Surtur
I have a right to be believed.

quanchi112
I have a right to be believed. You are nothing so let her rape you, loser.

Surtur
^^^Rape culture.

quanchi112
^^^Rape culture. You are a *****.

Surtur
smile

quanchi112
smile You don't deny it, *****.

Surtur
You ever play the Obi Wan videogame?

quanchi112
You ever play the Obi Wan videogame? Shut up, loser.

Surtur
So no?

quanchi112
So no? Get back to the topic, you loser.

Surtur
It was a decent game IMO.

quanchi112
It was a decent game IMO. So you concede the debate, loser.

Surtur
So you concede the debate, loser.

What about the KOTOR games? You play?

quanchi112
What about the KOTOR games? You play? Speak in the off topic thread quit derailing this any further with your childishness.

Surtur
I don't see the point. You won't budge. What more is there to argue?

quanchi112
I don't see the point. You won't budge. What more is there to argue? Make a case. You are saying there's no point but continue to reply like an attention seeking whore.

juggernaut74
So Quan, maybe I missed your post clarifying but I assume you're thinking the Guard will beat Maul?

quanchi112
So Quan, maybe I missed your post clarifying but I assume you're thinking the Guard will beat Maul? I never gave my opinion on who would win I laughed at the notion Maul would blow by the guard. Utterly preposterous.

juggernaut74
I never gave my opinion on who would win I laughed at the notion Maul would blow by the guard. Utterly preposterous. Well here's me asking.

Who wins?

quanchi112
Well here's me asking.

Who wins? Who do you think wins ?

juggernaut74
I haven't been convinced yet either way.

quanchi112
I haven't been convinced yet either way. So you seek my wise counsel.

juggernaut74
So you seek my wise counsel. I'm starting to think you're dodging the question.

quanchi112
I'm starting to think you're dodging the question. Admit you want my counsel and I'll answer.

juggernaut74
Admit you want my counsel and I'll answer. I don't want your counsel, just a an answer.

quanchi112
I don't want your counsel, just a an answer. Admit you want my counsel and I'll oblige.

juggernaut74
I think you are scared to give your answer.

And I understand.

quanchi112
I think you are scared to give your answer.

And I understand. Not at all. I'm just waiting for you to admit you want my counsel. Say the words and I'll post my answer immediately.

juggernaut74
We'll leave it where it is.

You think the Guard wins.

quanchi112
We'll leave it where it is.

You think the Guard wins. So you don't want my answer. You're such a coward.

-Pr-

8 on 1 who wins?

Maul handily, I would imagine.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Maul handily, I would imagine. Based on ? Actually explain yourself if you're capable that is.

juggernaut74
After reviewing this thread.

Maul wins.

quanchi112
After reviewing this thread.

Maul wins. Do you seek my counsel ?

juggernaut74
I'm good.

quanchi112
I'm good. So you choose to live in ignorance.

juggernaut74
There's been a better case made for Maul to beat the Guard.

Your services are no longer required here.

quanchi112

Your services are no longer required here. So you couldn't form your own opinion you had to let others think for you. Gross. Continue to live on in ignorance, sport.

juggernaut74
Well the Maul supporters made pretty good cases.

You on the other hand...........

EmperorSidious2
Maul

quanchi112
Well the Maul supporters made pretty good cases.

You on the other hand........... All you have to do is ask for my counsel.

Stigma
Good point.

quanchi112
Good point. So what do you believe ?

juggernaut74
Good point. That's how I see it. Mauls had a better case made for him.

quanchi112
That's how I see it. Mauls had a better case made for him. Well if you choose to be ignorant and live in bliss who am I to upset your world.

juggernaut74
Well if you choose to be ignorant and live in bliss who am I to upset your world. I blaze my own path.

quanchi112
I blaze my own path. No, you said you based your opinion off of others so that's the opposite. You followed in the path of someone else's trail.

Josh_Alexander
I enjoyed TFA. But holy shit this latest movie...what an abomination. I would rather watch the Phantom Menace pod race sequence over and over again than be subjected to ep 8 again.

Quanchi is the only one who apparently watched it!....

The poor fool..

quanchi112

The poor fool.. I understand you eat your own boogers.

Josh_Alexander

The poor fool..

*CORRECTION* Liked it.

I think everyone watched it and felt the same disappointment. (Except Quanchi laughing out loud )

quanchi112
*CORRECTION* Liked it.

I think everyone watched it and felt the same disappointment. (Except Quanchi laughing out loud ) Words were never your thing. You clearly didn't watch it and kind of let the cat out of the bag.

Rebel95
Maul loses.

juggernaut74
No, you said you based your opinion off of others so that's the opposite. You followed in the path of someone else's trail. True, but that path wasn't one blazed.

Surtur
Words were never your thing. You clearly didn't watch it and kind of let the cat out of the bag.

Who wins this fight?

juggernaut74
Who wins this fight? He won't answer.

He's a chicken shit.

Surtur
He won't answer.

He's a chicken shit.

Well if he's too afraid to answer his next response will be proof. Either it will contain an answer on who wins or it will be more nonsense about asking for counsel. We shall see if he has fear in his heart. I am guessing an answer will not be given.

quanchi112
True, but that path wasn't one blazed. You are a lemming.

quanchi112
Who wins this fight? Praetorian Guards win.

juggernaut74
Praetorian Guards win. You are predictable.

quanchi112
You are predictable. I do by where the evidence pulls me. You don't, cuck.

Darth Thor

juggernaut74
I do by where the evidence pulls me. You don't, cuck. You wouldn't know what evidence was if it smacked you upside your fat head.

You don't deserve to be a Maul fan.

quanchi112

quanchi112
You wouldn't know what evidence was if it smacked you upside your fat head.

You don't deserve to be a Maul fan. Another ad hominem attack completely sidestepping the debate at hand. To emotional you are, hmmmm.

Numbers are too great for Maul. I suggest rewatching thr clone wars series. Hell, two Jedi in TPM fled from a few droids. Your ignorance won't save you.

Josh_Alexander
Words were never your thing. You clearly didn't watch it and kind of let the cat out of the bag.

Intelligence was never yours!

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
Intelligence was never yours! You couldn't debate to save your life. Stick to fan fic.

Josh_Alexander

quanchi112
I bet he has wet dreams on Snoke and Kylo! laughing out loud You responded to the same post twice. Are you ok ? You seem quite fragile.

Josh_Alexander
You responded to the same post twice. Are you ok ? You seem quite fragile.

Ohh I forgot you were there!!

Am Okay; enjoying how you are losing this debate.

quanchi112
Ohh I forgot you were there!!

Am Okay; enjoying how you are losing this debate. Am okay, huh ? I know you feel this is an aqeduate sentence but it isn't. It's incomplete just as your thoughts tend to be. The guards overwhelm him. Maul has never crushed this many highly skilled opponents at once. Quit with the fanfic.

Josh_Alexander
Am okay, huh ? I know you feel this is an aqeduate sentence but it isn't. It's incomplete just as your thoughts tend to be. The guards overwhelm him. Maul has never crushed this many highly skilled opponents at once. Quit with the fanfic.

I know you are a kinder english professor, but revise your paragraph! laughing out loud

You are a terrible SW fan and a worse Maul one!

Go rewatch all Maul fights!

juggernaut74
Quan is a disgrace to Star Wars fans everywhere.

Josh_Alexander
Quan is a disgrace to Star Wars fans everywhere.

Naah! I think Disney paid Quan to promote it's new saga!

Only an idiot would say that Maul<<< some shitty guards.

juggernaut74
Naah! I think Disney paid Quan to promote it's new saga!

Only an idiot would say that Maul<<< some shitty guards. Quan always preaches about blazing his own trails.

Surtur
Praetorian Guards win.

Well, respect for answering at least. I was wrong.

quanchi112
Quan is a disgrace to Star Wars fans everywhere. I am an objective diehard. You are a Jumanji guy. You and special ed Josh love you some Jumanji.

quanchi112
I know you are a kinder english professor, but revise your paragraph! laughing out loud

You are a terrible SW fan and a worse Maul one!

Go rewatch all Maul fights! I am objective whereas you believe the guy wins who you like more. You're a biased twerp. Stick to fan fic, special ed.

quanchi112
Quan always preaches about blazing his own trails. I am the guy behind the trilogy you neanderthal.

quanchi112
Well, respect for answering at least. I was wrong. Why wouldn't I answer ?

Josh_Alexander
I am objective whereas you believe the guy wins who you like more. You're a biased twerp. Stick to fan fic, special ed.

No, you give your ass to anything from the new Trilogy. Even to some featless, shitty guards.

Stop claiming yourself a SW fan! You are rather a Johnson fan! laughing out loud

quanchi112
No, you give your ass to anything from the new Trilogy. Even to some featless, shitty guards.

Stop claiming yourself a SW fan! You are rather a Johnson fan! laughing out loud Guards had both Rey and Ren on the ropes collectively. That's called feats, kid. You still don't know what featless means. Johnson is a director for Last Jedi so that means a Star Wars film so quit crying about it, Jumanji.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>