Trump Administration to Prosecute Marijuana use in Legalized States

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN...

-> by violating other people's rights without justification
-> by ignoring state rights

Surtur
Been brought up in the Trump thread, coulda been saved for that thread, but okay if we need a separate Trump b*tching thread you got: this is dumb, Trump is dumb for this. The administration is dumb for this.

dadudemon
Right. This is stupid as hell.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by dadudemon
Right. This is stupid as hell.
Incredibly.

Beniboybling
finally, somebody will put DMB where he belongs... guess he wont be voting for him in 2020 after all. sad

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
finally, somebody will put DMB where he belongs... guess he wont be voting for him in 2020 after all. sad

It appears DMB has hurt you in some way. DDM, DMB, you just do not have good luck with D's.

Nephthys
Do you have much luck with D's, Surtur?

Surtur
Originally posted by Nephthys
Do you have much luck with D's, Surtur?

D's ain't my thing so I don't require luck or anything with them.

Nephthys
Dmb and DDM are feeling very betrayed right now.

Surtur
Though IMO I don't think they will go through with this.

Surtur

Sounds like you just tried to impugn my integrity. Nevertheless, I will persist.

Nephthys
If they do go through with it, another negative to point out is that this would take resources away from fighting the Opioid epidemic. Which is a far more serious issue and the administration has already been lacking in fighting it. It's the worst timing and all for some idiotic vendetta of Sessions'.

Surtur
If they do go through with it, another negative to point out is that this would take resources away from fighting the Opioid epidemic. Which is a far more serious issue and the administration has already been lacking in fighting it. It's the worst timing and all for some idiotic vendetta of Sessions'.

As I understand, the epidemic is largely related to heroin right?

Nephthys
My understanding is that its largely caused by doctors handing out prescriptions like candy. People get addicted to OxyContin etc which leads to them getting hooked on stronger stuff eventually.

Surtur
My understanding is that its largely caused by doctors handing out prescriptions like candy. People get addicted to OxyContin etc which leads to them getting hooked on stronger stuff eventually.

That is an issue, but what I hear about is that people are given meds and then they get cut off or the meds become too expensive so they turn to heroin and get addicted.

But yeah in my experience some doctors do give out pain pills too quick, while others are very very strict, sometimes to the detriment of people who legitimately need them. They need to figure out a way to fight this without harming those who need these medications.

And IMO if heroin is a large factor they need to play that up more because unfortunately I think people will pay attention more to the word heroin than opioid.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Surtur
It appears DMB has hurt you in some way. DDM, DMB, you just do not have good luck with D's. no

I only want the best for him, prison will give DMB a lot of time to reflect on self harm.

Sin I AM

He needs to focus on heroin like now. The shit is destroying my community. No1 cares about weed

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He needs to focus on heroin like now. The shit is destroying my community. No1 cares about weed

This is what I mean, I want the heroin part emphasized because that's a big issue. Big enough I think it needs to be separated from the opioid epidemic. People here are also dying from heroin.

Steve Zodiac
Weed ****s people up more than potheads realise. Well done Donald!

vansonbee
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Weed ****s people up more than potheads realise. Well done Donald! Is this personal experience and have you ever tried pot in your whole life?

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by vansonbee
Is this personal experience and have you ever tried pot in your whole life? I've seen it **** a lot of people up through longterm use. You, of course, haven't. I would love to beat you up.

cdtm
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I've seen it **** a lot of people up through longterm use. You, of course, haven't. I would love to beat you up.

If he's high, would he know you're beating him up? wink

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Beniboybling
no

I only want the best for him, prison will give DMB a lot of time to reflect on self harm.
This is goddamn stupid, if serious.

Beniboybling
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon1.gif

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Nope Sorry. All Drugs are GOOD Now. Who cares if they "Hurt/Kill a Community". You can't fight it. Just got to let to go Bro.

Cause Drug Abusing Leftists Care about you and your community.

Unless you are a cigarette smoker.

smokin'

Emperordmb
This enrages me but I wouldn't really call it a betrayal. I've said virtually from the beginning of the administration that Trump's cabinet picks are what I dislike most about him, and that Sessions is his worse cabinet pick, and have vocalized repeatedly IRL and probably on the forum too that I really hope Sessions gets fired.

Personally when I was on the left I hated the notion of voting for uniformly pro-choice candidates because I think abortion in our country is a grave evil, and now that I've shifted rightward economically I have the anti-weed bullshit to look forward to... **** the two party system.

Surtur
I want Sessions gone, he's a b*tch. This and what he did when it comes to what cops can seize from you. F*ck that little twerp.

Flyattractor
Surt you need to go smoke a few bowls. You are losing your MELLOW!!!!!

taz

Robtard
I want Sessions gone, he's a b*tch. This and what he did when it comes to what cops can seize from you. F*ck that little twerp.

Um, it's what you voted for though. So don't be mad now that your drugs are being threatened.

Flyattractor
Good thing States now have the ability to ignore Federal Law.

http://www.armoryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/thanks-obama.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Um, it's what you voted for though. So don't be mad now that your drugs are being threatened.

Um, stop your silly nonsense lol. My drugs aren't threatened one bit. I didn't vote for Sessions, I voted for Trump.

I have easy access to it from people, nothing changes for me.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nope Sorry. All Drugs are GOOD Now. Who cares if they "Hurt/Kill a Community". You can't fight it. Just got to let to go Bro.

Cause Drug Abusing Leftists Care about you and your community.

Unless you are a cigarette smoker.

smokin'
Yeah, just throw all those heroin addicts in jail. That's sure to improve things.

Surtur
Surt you need to go smoke a few bowls. You are losing your MELLOW!!!!!

taz

I use a chillum now. But I think Sessions is a weasel. Not really cuz of the drug thing, yeah that is bad but more so just his inaction on other things. All this shady stuff leaked out he barely does anything about.

Robtard
Um, stop your silly nonsense lol. My drugs aren't threatened one bit. I didn't vote for Sessions, I voted for Trump.

I have easy access to it from people, nothing changes for me.

Ummmm, you voted for Trump who put Sessions in his position of power; that's how voting works, sport. Also, Trump's stand while running was that he was against marijuana except for medical use. You're just a lazy stoner, Trump doesn't mean you.

Ummmm, you're breaking the law and the laws are seemingly going to become more draconian in regards to cannabis. So it could affect you.

Surtur
Ummmm, you voted for Trump who put Sessions in his position of power; that's how voting works, sport. Also, Trump's stand while running was that he was against marijuana except for medical use. You're just a lazy stoner, Trump doesn't mean you.

Ummmm, you're breaking the law and the laws are seemingly going to become more draconian in regards to cannabis. So it could affect you.

I voted for Trump, not Sessions. Voting for Trump does not mean you approve of every single person he appoints nor does it mean you approve of his every position. The fact this needs to be pointed out to you is sad and shows how much Trump Derangement Syndrome has impacted you.

And I'm not dumb enough to get caught.

Robtard
I voted for Trump, not Sessions. Voting for Trump does not mean you approve of every single person he appoints nor does it mean you approve of his every position. The fact this needs to be pointed out to you is sad and shows how much Trump Derangement Syndrome has impacted you.

Trump's backing Sessions move here, smart guy. It rolls form the top down. Trump was anti-cannabis more than he was for it before Nov 2016. So yeah, you voted for this. Deal. With. It.

Jail is full of dumb criminals who thought the same. "Nope, I'm too clever to get caught!" :0

Surtur
Trump's backing Sessions move here, smart guy. It rolls form the top down. Trump was anti-cannabis more than he was for it before Nov 2016. So yeah, you voted for this. Deal. With. It.

Jail is full of dumb criminals who thought the same. "Nope, I'm too clever to get caught!" :0

We were talking about Sessions and the fact voting for Trump doesn't mean I support Sessions. I also said voting for Trump doesn't mean I agree with every policy plan. I do not agree with what he is doing here.

Anybody who votes for a candidate that wins the presidency and then tells you they agreed with every decision that person made is lying to you.

Blindside12
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN...

-> by violating other people's rights without justification
-> by ignoring state rights

Politifact says you are not telling the truth.

Politifact: Did Attorney General Jeff Sessions reverse on enforcing marijuana laws? No

Robtard
We were talking about Sessions and the fact voting for Trump doesn't mean I support Sessions. I also said voting for Trump doesn't mean I agree with every policy plan. I do not agree with what he is doing here.

Anybody who votes for a candidate that wins the presidency and then tells you they agreed with every decision that person made is lying to you.

Whatever you say, sport. Just remember, you're 'not dumb enough to get caught'. :0

Blindside12

Did you deal with the actual Political fact the policy has not changed?

Blindside12

Most people like in America are willfully uninformed. The Policy has not changed. As per the OP light on sources and light on facts

Robtard
Originally posted by Blindside12
Did you deal with the actual Political fact the policy has not changed?

What you did again is only read the Politifact story headline and not the story. The story is that Sessions didn't promise one thing and do another, he's trying to do what he said he would in regards to cannabis.

edit: HYG

Blindside12
Not sure how that's different then what was previously posted

Blindside12
Oh wait I get it now. You only want Trump to interfere with the DOJ when it's something you support or are against. If it's anything else, it's obstruction of Justice.

Robtard
You still have an odd way of going "Ah, my bad."

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by cdtm
If he's high, would he know you're beating him up? wink The beating I'd give him, he'd know. smile

Tzeentch
"Conservatism means small government and the support of state rights"

"Unless its something I don't like"

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Yeah, just throw all those heroin addicts in jail. That's sure to improve things.

Yep. Cause being in Prison does give them a good way of getting off drugs. Its called....

https://photos-images.active.com/file/3/1/original/c1011eef-a0b3-456d-91d0-5a10f0737859.jpg

ArtificialGlory
Yep. Cause being in Prison does give them a good way of getting off drugs. Its called....

https://photos-images.active.com/file/3/1/original/c1011eef-a0b3-456d-91d0-5a10f0737859.jpg
The insanity of putting someone in jail because of drug addiction aside, it does make them come up with creative ways of acquiring narcotic substances while in jail. Oh, and then they come out of jail as more hardened criminals. Drug addict in, a drug-addicted gangbanger out. Hurray for War on Drugs!

Flyattractor
Yeah They Bought Illegal Substances. WHY PUT THEM IN JAIL FOR THAT!?

So to use that logic. We SHOULD NOT Put ANY ONE IN JAIL for it. So if you have an ILLEGAL WEAPON... No Jail for you.

LEFTY LOGIC!!!!!

ArtificialGlory
Yeah They Bought Illegal Substances. WHY PUT THEM IN JAIL FOR THAT!?

So to use that logic. We SHOULD NOT Put ANY ONE IN JAIL for it. So if you have an ILLEGAL WEAPON... No Jail for you.

LEFTY LOGIC!!!!!

Why are you comparing buying an illegal weapon to buying, for example, pot? Can you commit an act of terrorism or murder someone with a bud of cannabis? Geez, it's as if there's a massive goddamn difference between the two, just like there's a massive difference in reason why people buy them.

Nah, it's just plain logic.

Bashar Teg
i think it's a staged GOP muppet show. sessions is setting himself up to be forced into resignation, so that some other ratf*cker can take over and fire mueller.

Flyattractor
Why are you comparing buying an illegal weapon to buying, for example, pot? Can you commit an act of terrorism or murder someone with a bud of cannabis? Geez, it's as if there's a massive goddamn difference between the two, just like there's a massive difference in reason why people buy them.

Nah, it's just plain logic.

Yes. You can. But I wouldn't expect you to be able to grasp that with your pot dimmed brain.

Oh should we also just stop putting Rapist and Child Molesters in Prison as well?

Doing that just makes people happy and we can't stop it either?

Siippery Slope and all that.

laughing out loud

ArtificialGlory
Yes. You can. But I wouldn't expect you to be able to grasp that with your pot dimmed brain.

Oh should we also just stop putting Rapist and Child Molesters in Prison as well?

Doing that just makes people happy and we can't stop it either?

Siippery Slope and all that.

laughing out loud
I don't smoke pot, but please, give me an example?

Well, it's called the slippery slope fallacy for a reason. Yes, because some hippy smoking pot and bothering no one is absolutely the same as somebody who rapes children. If we follow that logic, then we might as well throw people in jail for 20 years for jaywalking.

Flyattractor
I don't smoke pot, but please, give me an example?

Well, it's called the slippery slope fallacy for a reason. Yes, because some hippy smoking pot and bothering no one is absolutely the same as somebody who rapes children. If we follow that logic, then we might as well throw people in jail for 20 years for jaywalking.

Shove enough pot down someone's throat and the can choke and die.

And it isn't only HIPPIES that smoke pot.

And yes. Jaywalkers should be punished. That kind of crazy shit CAN get people killed.

it is Limp Wristed Lefty Thinking like Yours that is the SLIPPERY SLOPE that has lead the world to the mess that it is in.

ArtificialGlory
Shove enough pot down someone's throat and the can choke and die.

And it isn't only HIPPIES that smoke pot.

And yes. Jaywalkers should be punished. That kind of crazy shit CAN get people killed.

it is Limp Wristed Lefty Thinking like Yours that is the SLIPPERY SLOPE that has lead the world to the mess that it is in.
Shove enough Big Macs down someone's throat and they can choke and die. Jail people who buy Big Macs! eek!

No, but how does that change anything?

Yes, but what's the appropriate punishment for jaywalking? Not jail time, I imagine.

Care to elaborate on that? It wasn't the "lefties" who started the War on Drugs which has made just about every drug-related issue worse, if that's what you're talking about.

Flyattractor
Shove enough Big Macs down someone's throat and they can choke and die. Jail people who buy Big Macs! eek!

Last time I ate a Big Mac, yes. They need to be jailed for that crime against food.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.