What percentage of KMCers have some sort of personality/mental disorder?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk

JKBart
imo it hardly has anything to do with time spent here, i spend like, an hour daily max, and that's mainly while doing some more quality stuff like 3d graphics on the second screen, since i'm not so braindead as to not know this place is an unproductive waste of time similar to browsing memes smile and i'm still autistic and antisocial smile

NewGuy01
A significant one, I suspect.

Sin I AM
I have ptsd from the war.

dadudemon
I do not believe I have any unless Type IV ADD falls under what you're talking about.

Robtard
42%

Bashar Teg
about 3...3.50

Patient_Leech
I have taken meds off and on for depression/anxiety, but I'm perfectly normal and likable socially. College educated and employed in the field of Physical Therapy.

I just like coming here because it's a place that you can be totally yourself without typical social restraints, and not only that, but also discuss interesting topics and express ideas and concepts that don't get discussed much in real life. Plus I consider myself a bit of a movie-buff, so it's nice to have a place to discuss them.

Originally posted by Kurkt
I spend the majority of my time in the Star Wars forums, so I can only speak for it when I say that the few users who do join appear to have some type of grotesque personality trait. Some seem to be borderline obsessed with a single character to where they attack anyone who says the smallest non-praising comment about them. This level of obsession is something that I would only expect to see among those with aspergers syndrome and other autism spectrum disorders.

quanchi immediately comes to mind. laughing out loud

MythLord
I do struggle with bi-polar, but I'm working on that.

So far, while I do have periods where I'm not really myself, I can still cope well enough to blend into a social group without anybody noticing. It just tires me out to pretend, I suppose.

Impediment
Badabing is definitely part of this spectrum.

#WhackAdoo

quanchi112
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I have taken meds off and on for depression/anxiety, but I'm perfectly normal and likable socially. College educated and employed in the field of Physical Therapy.

I just like coming here because it's a place that you can be totally yourself without typical social restraints, and not only that, but also discuss interesting topics and express ideas and concepts that don't get discussed much in real life. Plus I consider myself a bit of a movie-buff, so it's nice to have a place to discuss them.

quanchi immediately comes to mind. laughing out loud Pt, eh ? I bet you have pitiful posture.

Believe it or not but I'm the same way irl, loser. I'd talk shit to you in real life just like on here.

Kurk
A common trend seems to be that we behave nothing like our IRL selves here, which I too can agree with. I'm comfortable being very open as my portrayal IRL is polar opposite of the neurotic, insecure, immature user here.

quanchi112
I tell good looking chicks I argue about this shit and dare them to judge me. Granted you can't pull this shit if you're not witty and cocky. You'll get eaten alive but if you have those gifts you can do whatever you want. I don't give a **** and I'll tell you this apprentice women appreciate you more if you truly don't care.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
I tell good looking chicks I argue about this shit and dare them to judge me. Granted you can't pull this shit if you're not witty and cocky. You'll get eaten alive but if you have those gifts you can do whatever you want. I don't give a **** and I'll tell you this apprentice women appreciate you more if you truly don't care. I have no interest in women other than the one in my signature. Most are manipulative, blood-sucking fiends whose only purpose is to suck the life out of men for the purposes of raising off-spring. #MGTOW

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
I have no interest in women other than the one in my signature. Most are manipulative, blood-sucking fiends whose only purpose is to suck the life out of men for the purposes of raising off-spring. #MGTOW Use them for your needs then cast them aside. Once you learn how you'll see them more as objects than people. That's when the fun begins my apprentice.

Adam Grimes
Kurk, your projecting and overall kmc persona is kind of creepy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Kurk, your projecting and overall kmc persona is kind of creepy. Do not speak to my apprentice this way. You've been warned.

Adam Grimes
Your apprentice isn't even interested in real women, but cartoon child girls. There's nothing to save there my friend.

quanchi112
Your apprentice isn't even interested in real women, but cartoon child girls. There's nothing to save there my friend. You judgmental douchebag who cares if he faps to toons. You're one of those who tries to be what some believe is "normal." You make me sick. You're a lemming.

Adam_PoE
Believe it or not but I'm the same way irl, loser. I'd talk shit to you in real life just like on here.

Me too.

Your apprentice isn't even interested in real women, but cartoon child girls.

I LOLed.

ArtificialGlory

Kurk
I mean, I'm only two years older than her and I don't fap. I appreciate her personality more than anything, but of course you peasants would never understand the appeal of Raven.

I laugh at weeaboos and am skeptical of the anime craze some 20-some year old men have.

I'm careful not to let this one pursuit lead me down a hentai-filled, hardcore anime path.

ILS
About 80% at least

Patient_Leech
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/1/7/customsig_108017_bO.gif

Supremely lame and dead-as-**** Snoke laughing out loud

YousufKhan1212
I don't know, but I've kind of got one. I've got dramatic mood swings because I'm autistic.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
I don't know, but I've kind of got one. I've got dramatic mood swings because I'm autistic.

And yet you comport yourself much more rationally than many people here.

Surtur
Supremely lame and dead-as-**** Snoke laughing out loud

It's funny cuz he's dead and never coming back.

Bashar Teg
assuming snoke wasn't lying, he casually used an ability which killed luke after only having one go at it. then again i suspect the next big twist will be that snoke was lying and that rey/kylo have some weird connection. however with that still not apparent, imho snoke already demonstrated the most powerful force-wielding in film cannon. sorry.

Surtur
Put a "most powerful force user" on his tombstone. Also on it "Sith in most need of wearing a mask who chooses not to wear a mask".

Bashar Teg
well yeah there's a theme in star wars about the most powerful sith "EVER" getting stabbed in the back by their weaker apprentice. plagueis, palpatine, and now snoke.

StiltmanFTW
https://78.media.tumblr.com/a635cbd8415aaf479e3c936162fae8e6/tumblr_nk8uifRXb11unzklfo1_500.gif

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
well yeah there's a theme in star wars about the most powerful sith "EVER" getting stabbed in the back by their weaker apprentice. plagueis, palpatine, and now snoke.

Never trust someone named Sheev.

Beniboybling
yes some ppl on here are mentally ill, others suffer from shroom induced disabilities, others still are just unemployed bums living off benefits and very angry at the world...

Surtur
Indeed, and some are pseudo-intellectuals with no clue what they're talking about, desperately trying to overcompensate for that fact.

What a varied bunch...

Beniboybling
can't imagine who you mean...

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://78.media.tumblr.com/a635cbd8415aaf479e3c936162fae8e6/tumblr_nk8uifRXb11unzklfo1_500.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/22db93006a7b4548f92ca504d55762e3/tumblr_nhu0qa0epa1r1k6vvo1_500.gif

quanchi112
Supremely lame and dead-as-**** Snoke laughing out loud Because bad guys tend to kill the heroes and live forever. Quit being an idiot and fix that inferior Sheev like posture. Snoke is the greatest Star Wars character, loser.

Adam Grimes

ArtificialGlory

Adam Grimes

Kurk
Maybe if you keep this up you'll get the fbi to notice Kurk. Thinking emoji*
https://preview.ibb.co/gHuB7R/wtf.jpg

quanchi112
Grimes is a drama queen.

Afro Cheese
Originally posted by Kurk
I have no interest in women other than the one in my signature. Most are manipulative, blood-sucking fiends whose only purpose is to suck the life out of men for the purposes of raising off-spring. #MGTOW lol

The Lost
100%

Flyattractor
Grimes is a drama queen.

And that is putting it MILDLY!!

SamZED
I have obsessive compulsive disorder. But remaining on this forum has nothing to do with it.

YousufKhan1212
And yet you comport yourself much more rationally than many people here.

You've not seen me when I get really bored and decide to do cringe worthy trolling. I stopped doing that a while ago, so you probably won't to worry about that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.