Punisher vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
So say Ennis Castle stops thinking with his gun and admiring Elektra, and remembers she's a contract killer who's murdered innocent people, and he's built a career on hating killers of innocent people.

So he begin's the hunt.

Obviously, this isn't a 1 vs 1, because Castle wouldn't stand a chance. But could he do as he did against Matt, and manage to out prep her?

riv6672
Yeah, i'd say so.

deathslash
He would easily murder her.

Supermutant
The Warmachine armor should be enough.

cdtm
Originally posted by Supermutant
The Warmachine armor should be enough.

I'm not so sure..

Danny did bang it up pretty good, without even using his Iron Fist. And as Defenders just proved, Elektra is more then a match for him, sans the Fist.

Not to mention, in her mini she did allright against a giant robot. Got a few upgrades, but her Sai should be enough to stick the armors weak spots.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm not so sure..

Danny did bang it up pretty good, without even using his Iron Fist. And as Defenders just proved, Elektra is more then a match for him, sans the Fist.

Not to mention, in her mini she did allright against a giant robot. Got a few upgrades, but her Sai should be enough to stick the armors weak spots.

She seemed ooc in that series

DarkSaint85
Ennis Castle

He slaughters.

Supermutant
I'm not so sure..

In a comic Punisher takes to the air and blasts her with missiles, grenades, gatling gun fire, repulsors, unibeams, etc. She dodges all that and throws her Sai in that one unprotected spot that short circuits the suit.

In a forum with no possible cover, Elektra gets blown to smithereens.

cdtm
Originally posted by Sin I AM
She seemed ooc in that series

Defenders?

Sin I AM
Defenders?

no her mini

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He slaughters.
Agreed. He ate superheroes for breakfast.

leonidas
Originally posted by Supermutant
In a comic Punisher takes to the air and blasts her with missiles, grenades, gatling gun fire, repulsors, unibeams, etc. She dodges all that and throws her Sai in that one unprotected spot that short circuits the suit.

In a forum with no possible cover, Elektra gets blown to smithereens.

this.

riv6672
So WM is the Deathstar? eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.