Sandman Vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f5/12/cb/f512cbbab3444c458c557d901479c574--black-spiderman-spiderman-comic.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Classic Flint Marko.
Initial appearance New52 Aquaman, before his trident became haxx.
Battle at the beach, of course.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/90/1d/b8/901db8bad8b9b5e8a09b0c20dee186f7.jpg

deathslash
Sandman goes down his lungs and chokes hom unless I'm missing something.

leonidas
i think hulk has expelled him. given his strength and especially the strength of his lungs, i'd think am could avoid being choked, maybe. still tough putting sandman down physically. not sure tbh.

Glorificus
Sandman.

riv6672
Originally posted by leonidas
i think hulk has expelled him. given his strength and especially the strength of his lungs, i'd think am could avoid being choked, maybe. still tough putting sandman down physically. not sure tbh.
Couldnt Aquaman just keep his mouth shut?

leonidas
wouldn't keep sandy from getting in his nose.... could flood his ears too i guess, in theory. not sure how ooc that would be though. sandy is tough against these brick type guys.

Zack M
Aquaman wins, especially with his trident. He can just freeze Sandman in place.

riv6672
^^^He wasnt using his trident for more than a melee weapon initially.

Zack M
My bad, I saw the rules.

riv6672
No sweat.
Didnt want this to be one sided, but apparently this Sandman invades lungs thing is achieving the same 'not actually a fight' effect. stick out tongue

Shabazz916
Aquaman just goes in the water

riv6672
^^^Well it IS at the beach. thumb up

cdtm
Isn't Sandman a Spiderman villian? How does Spidey usually beat him?

cdtm
Googled.

"Gets him wet" appears to be the answer.

They're at a beach, so maybe he can summon a bunch of whales and create a big tide.. Or, I don't know, have them aim their blowholes like fire hoses. This is comics, I'm sure that would work..

riv6672
Bliw hole hoses sounds SO damn Super Friends!!!! eek!

Parmaniac
Sandman is pretty hard to take down in forum fights.

especially when you place him somewhere where he can accumulate enough sand:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ff/e0/43/ffe043031f6a6f05054284efc9394ac3--spider-verse-man-art.jpg

cdtm
True, but this is also a beach. Lot of water, lot of wet sand.

Apparently working with Hydro-Man was a big problem for him. (Hydro-Man vs Aquaman: Who wins?)

-Pr-
I really don't know how Hydro-Man could beat Aquaman, but iirc we had a thread about that before, and someone had mentioned a method... Maybe it was Stilt?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -Pr-
someone had mentioned a method... Maybe it was Stilt? It is as if I wasn't existent for you... no

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
I really don't know how Hydro-Man could beat Aquaman, but iirc we had a thread about that before, and someone had mentioned a method... Maybe it was Stilt?

Can he control moisture in people?

And now I'm imagining One Piece's Crocodile against Aquaman.

Sort of an anime Sandman, except he sucks moisture dry in his surrounding environment, along with the invincible sand form (And an even worse weakness to drops of liquid touching his body, which is odd given he indirectly sucks things dry..)

Parmaniac
Originally posted by cdtm
Can he control moisture in people?) One of his most recent showings proofed that, he wasn't officially upgraded, it just a new trick, Spider-Man even mentioned that he never did it before.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Parmaniac
One of his most recent showings proofed that, he wasn't officially upgraded, it just a new trick, Spider-Man even mentioned that he never did it before.

issue

riv6672
Sandman is pretty hard to take down in forum fights
You'd think so, but i put him up against Venom once, and was told he just gets eaten, since Venom bit him once.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
issue I was terribly wrong on "most recent" part but here you go:

https://s7d4.turboimg.net/t1/37264843_2791795.jpg

Originally posted by riv6672
You'd think so, but i put him up against Venom once, and was told he just gets eaten, since Venom bit him once. I'm aware of the incident you're talking about I call that major PIS, that scene made no sense.

riv6672
And yet it killed any chance at a conversation on the fight. stick out tongue

Thats a neat scan you provided Sin, BTW. Never seen it before...thumb up

SamZED
Googled.
"Gets him wet" appears to be the answer.

Good. I was worried someone will beat me to it. Here goes:

Aquaman has never got anyone wet in his life. Happy Dance

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
And yet it killed any chance at a conversation on the fight. stick out tongue

Thats a neat scan you provided Sin, BTW. Never seen it before...thumb up

Scan?

Parmaniac
Scan? the one you asked for and I provided probably

-Pr-
It is as if I wasn't existent for you... no

Sorry sad

Can he control moisture in people?

And now I'm imagining One Piece's Crocodile against Aquaman.

Sort of an anime Sandman, except he sucks moisture dry in his surrounding environment, along with the invincible sand form (And an even worse weakness to drops of liquid touching his body, which is odd given he indirectly sucks things dry..)

I don't know, tbh. Spidey villains are not my forte.

I was terribly wrong on "most recent" part but here you go:

I'm aware of the incident you're talking about I call that major PIS, that scene made no sense.

Ah okay. That's an interesting trick. As much as Aquaman has become more able to deal with stuff like that, I don't see how he'd actually put Hydro-Man down before the opposite happened.

riv6672
Scan?
Well you asked for the issue, but the scan was nice of him:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.