Order these guys by skill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Elektra
Batman
Iron Fist
Nightwing
Daredevil
Owl Man
Deathstroke

Flyattractor
Bats and Dick are the only ones on that list that have truly Natural Abilities. All the rest are added by some kind of "Super Power".

riv6672
Iron Fist/Daredevil
Batman
Nightwing/Elektra
Owl Man
Deathstroke

Damborgson
You are going to have a hell of a time proving Batman < Daredevil in skill bruh.

panthergod
Originally posted by Damborgson
You are going to have a hell of a time proving Batman < Daredevil in skill bruh.

He's being a stubborn old man as usual.

riv6672
I wasnt aware i had to, nor am i going to. Its my opinion, i'm not looking to convert you, i'm not a Jehovah's Witness.

panthergod
^ Translation: He doesn't genuinely believe it himself; he's just whining about his unjustified bias as usual. similar to his argument that Shang Chi is more skilled than Batman--lol.

Damborgson
Originally posted by riv6672
I wasnt aware i had to, nor am i going to. Its my opinion, i'm not looking to convert you, i'm not a Jehovah's Witness.

Oh, you're saying you feel comfortable with that opinion regardless of it being wrong. That's perfectly understandable actually.

Vanguard
Originally posted by panthergod
^ Translation: He doesn't genuinely believe it himself; he's just whining about his unjustified bias as usual. similar to his argument that Shang Chi is more skilled than Batman--lol.

riv's input on street levelers is absurd. I don't even take it seriously. He'll downgrade a character if for some reason he dislikes a poster that champions said character.

riv6672
Oh, you're saying you feel comfortable with that opinion regardless of it being wrong. That's perfectly understandable actually.
it would have to be, for you to have understood it.

riv6672
Originally posted by Vanguard
riv's input on street levelers is absurd. I don't even take it seriously. He'll downgrade a character if for some reason he dislikes a poster that champions said character.
The only posters i dislike, i have on ignore, so, you and me, we're totes cool, chum. eek!

Vanguard
The only posters i dislike, i have on ignore, so, you and me, we're totes cool, chum. eek!

embarrasment Ok. I was mistaken.

riv6672
thumb up

cdtm
Iron Fist/Daredevil
Batman
Nightwing/Elektra
Owl Man
Deathstroke

Seems legit.

cdtm

For a time, lost the radar sense and was simulating it off training.

He was trained by a mystical grandmaster, Stick, and he could more then hold his own with Iron Fist, one of the top MA in comics, period.

Matt has good odds of beating Cassandra Cain, someone Bruce admitted he would lose against in a serious fight.

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
For a time, lost the radar sense and was simulating it off training.

He was trained by a mystical grandmaster, Stick, and he could more then hold his own with Iron Fist, one of the top MA in comics, period.

Matt has good odds of beating Cassandra Cain, someone Bruce admitted he would lose against in a serious fight.
While i agree with you (i've often said, DD does pretty much everything Batman, who wears/carries a billion dollars worth of gear does, wearing spandex and with 2 sticks & a rope), very few posters here will accept that as proof.
Luckily, this isnt a debate, Teth just wanted our opinions on the characters.

Philosophía
Batman/Iron Fist
Elektra/Daredevil/Nightwing
Deathstroke

Sin I AM
Is Danny TRULY the top dog without Chi shenanigans? I honestly dont think so

riv6672
The chi lets him fight outside his weight class, and overshadows his pure skill, imo.

Sin I AM
The chi lets him fight outside his weight class, and overshadows his pure skill, imo.

Recently he would have lost if not for chi to Elektra. Im thinking his skill isnt aa great as some are rating

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Recently he would have lost if not for chi to Elektra. Im thinking his skill isnt aa great as some are rating

That chimes well with the sparring session he had with Wolvy, with no chi/claws.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That chimes well with the sparring session he had with Wolvy, with no chi/claws.

I dont like using Logan though saint. His hf adds a durability edge as does his bones. But yes along those lines u are correct

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
^^^sparring isnt fighting though. Wasnt there a thread here where that was beat into the ground?
Then peed on.
Then doused in mayonaise and set on fire?
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Including the writers, i guess. IF was near the top of the MU HTH hierarchy back in the 70s, and into the 90s.
More emphasis was put into powering him up, and that's taken away from him being portrayed as a better fighter.
So yeah. Your view is incredibly valid.

DarkSaint85
^^^sparring isnt fighting though. Wasnt there a thread here where that was beat into the ground?
Then peed on.
Then doused in mayonaise and set on fire?

Including the writers, i guess. IF was near the top of the MU HTH hierarchy back in the 70s, and into the 90s.
More emphasis was put into powering him up, and that's taken away from him being portrayed as a better fighter.
So yeah. Your view is incredibly valid.

thumb up Agreed, I remember I was one of those dousing it in mayo.

I'm not saying that's how it would go down in a fight, mind you. It's just a shred of evidence that adds to the overall picture.

riv6672
^^^good point.

And you are sick to use mayo like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.