Supermen Vs Thors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Superboy
Superman
Ultraman Knite
KC Superman

Vs

War Thor
Jane Thor
Thor
King Thor

spetznaz

riv6672
I'll go with

A. If the Thors remember what their uru hammers can do, and remember the abilities written (that seemed to have been forgotten by the writers of Thor sometime in the 1980s), they easily win and defeat the Supermen

As they'd be fighting to the best of their ability.

carver9
All the Thors throw their hammers walk off, sit down and drink a beer while the Mjlonirs rip the Supermen apart.

spetznaz
Originally posted by carver9
All the Thors throw their hammers walk off, sit down and drink a beer while the Mjlonirs rip the Supermen apart.

I personally would have preferred opening of portals to unknown and unknowable dimensions that tear them apart, or maybe stealing their souls, or maybe leaching their life spirits, or even blinking to the distant past and destroying Krypton ...and ensuring no little babies escaped in tiny space ships.

carver9
Everything you said takes time and concentration. What I said only takes a quick toss.

spetznaz

spetznaz

panthergod

riv6672
Thats a perfectly fair assessment on your part, sure to be vehemently refuted if seen by the right ppl.

MrMind
Supermen

Rage.Of.Olympus
King Thor is way too much. Team Thor.

leonidas
king thor is def the problem.

xJLxKing
Feels one sided when you consider King Thor

Genii96
King Thor makes this a stomp,
By Superboy, you mean Jon?

RealityWarper
Thors wins with massive lightning spam.

DarkSaint85
King Thor stops time with a wave of his hand, winning effortlessly.

cdtm
Superman uses Tarquism Vo and traps King Thor in an endless display of Phantom Zones.

And with the merger, for once this is actually something within moderns abilities. stick out tongue

ghostman
lmao @ the fanfiction being written in here man.... jesus

cdtm
Nah, Thors can do all that stuff.

Whether they can do it before Supermen start pounding on them is another matter. Even granting "instant", they're only some feet away, not light years.

Obviously King Thor is a threat regardless, but Supermans has a bag of tricks against abstracts now. Dominus arc is canon.

krisblaze
Thors are in trouble tbh.

King Thor is no Odin.

Damborgson
He was close enough by the end of his career though.

RealityWarper
I don't see any of the Supermen surviving the magical barrage of lightning blasts. Seriously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.