4 Guys Will Protect You The Other 4 Will Come For You

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Robocop
Captain America
Terminator
Punisher
Predator
Wolverine
Deadpool
Batman

Inhuman
Protect me:

Cap
Logan
Deadpool
Punisher

Assuming this is movie versions so thats why i left out Batman

Arachnid1
Robocop
Terminator
Captain America
Deadpool

The others don't stand a chance.

BruceSkywalker
Cap
Frank
Terminator
Deadpool

ShadowFyre
Predator

Everybody else. cloaking, visions across all spectrum, faster and more agile than everybody cept Cap. Stronger than everybody except Terminator. 3d holographic map than can see everybody in real time and can one shit kill everybody cept robo and Terminator with his weaponry. Best all around individual and has more experience hiding and hunting.

Robtard
Captain America
Predator
Wolverine
Batman

Reason I picked Batman was for his wealth/resources/gear. That combined with Cap's skills/leadership, Logan's claws/healing and a Predator's skills/weapons/gear should see me safe from the rest.

John Murdoch
Captain America
Predator
Robocop
Batman

Like Rob mentioned above, Bruce links up his tech with Cap's leadership and tactics to ensure the Batwing throws a few thousand Vulcan minigun rounds into the Terminator and Deadpool, and Cap introduces Logan's skull to his shield. Robocop or Predator show Frank what accuracy and stealth mean.

If this is most recent versions, Old Man Logan is the obvious choice to go into the visiting team. If this is Origins/The Wolverine/Days of Future Past/Apoc Logan, then he probably replaces Robocop for me like Rob as well.

Robtard
I assumed Wolverine would be fully functional and not the wasting away version in Logan. If so, I'd not want him on my team.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Inhuman
Protect me:

Cap
Logan
Deadpool
Punisher

Assuming this is movie versions so thats why i left out Batman

The reason I did not choose, Terminator, RoboCop , Predator, (assuming these are characters from their first films), is they were beaten by skilled humans. 313smart

The people I chose are not only skilled but above humans. And Punisher has more than enough Firepower and skill to take these guys down as well.

Silent Master
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Predator

Everybody else. cloaking, visions across all spectrum, faster and more agile than everybody cept Cap. Stronger than everybody except Terminator. 3d holographic map than can see everybody in real time and can one shit kill everybody cept robo and Terminator with his weaponry. Best all around individual and has more experience hiding and hunting.

You forgot the Predator also has access to a spaceship.

Inhuman
I would probably switch Punisher for Predator now that I think about it

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Robtard
I assumed Wolverine would be fully functional and not the wasting away version in Logan. If so, I'd not want him on my team.

Just giving you a hard time, Rob.

When I read the description, I immediately thought prime Logan (original trilogy, First Class trilogy, and his first two solo movies amalgam is what I'm thinking).

Honestly, my list could be identical to yours. Batfleck could potentially kill/incapacitate all other combatants if he starts with the Batwing in the air and the Batmobile on the ground. Since we get 3 others, Cap and Predator should be a mandatory picks (CQC, stealth, strength, durability, exotic weapons, tech), and then it's just a question what you want for your protection after that: ranged weapons + CQC with either regeneration (Deadpool, Logan) or more walking armory types (Frank, Terminator, Robocop). I chose Robocop because of his targeting and mobility systems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.