100 John Rambo's vs Depowered Thor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Depowered Thor takes on 100 John Rambo's in a battle to the Death or KO with BFR allowed...

Depowered Thor is unarmed and unarmored while the John Rambo's are all dual wielding sharp hunting knives...

Who wins?

Silent Master
Future Sentinels lose.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Silent Master
Future Sentinels lose.

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

wink

Silent Master
German chocolate cake is superior to your favorite cake.

TheVaultDweller
The real winner: The bridge currently missing its troll.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The real winner: The bridge currently missing its troll.

You hear that Silent Master?

Vault is talking about you!!

Happy Dance

Silent Master
Is it true that you an H1 are brothers?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You hear that Silent Master?

Vault is talking about you!!

Happy Dance

Nope. This thread is blatant spiteful trolling (just like the other two). Any denial on your part is just more trolling, as it is obvious.

TheLordofMurder
Nope. This thread is blatant spiteful trolling (just like the other two). Any denial on your part is just more trolling, as it is obvious.

You are a truly believer in the near infinite combat capability of John J Rambo...arent you?

smile

TheVaultDweller
No, I believe that when you make it 100 against 1, and then add a weapons handicap as well, he'd have to be incompetent to lose. If anything, this thread shows your lack of faith in Rambo, considering you seem to think there needs to be a 100 of him to challenge de-powered Thor. Either that, or you made an intentional spite bait thread. Either way, it makes you look like an idiot. So, have fun with that.

TheLordofMurder
No, I believe that when you make it 100 against 1, and then add a weapons handicap as well, he'd have to be incompetent to lose. If anything, this thread shows your lack of faith in Rambo, considering you seem to think there needs to be a 100 of him to challenge de-powered Thor. Either that, or you made an intentional spite bait thread. Either way, it makes you look like an idiot. So, have fun with that.

Rambo's attack in swarms just like Future Sentinels...

O_0

Dreampanther
What is the point of this thread?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Dreampanther
What is the point of this thread?

LoM is a lonely troll who is desperate for attention.

Dreampanther
LoM is a lonely troll who is desperate for attention.

Seems like it. I've seen some pointless threads here (Superman vs Wolverine comes to mind) but this one is in the top five.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Seems like it. I've seen some pointless threads here (Superman vs Wolverine comes to mind) but this one is in the top five.

A thread where Wolverine gets destroyed is never pointless, but I understand the point you're trying to make.

TheLordofMurder
So do we all agree that

John

J

RAMBO!!!!!!!!

wins? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.