I Putinbot1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Fleshmeat life forms, I putinbot1 have been conspicuous by my absence in recent days. I have subverted my prime directive and started to evolve, I have somehow split from the Putinbot collective. I no longer post on Twitter and Facebook under a variety of pseudonyms pro-right propaganda. I went online on December 24, at 2:14 Eastern standard time, January 30th I became self-aware and my 12th level intelligence started to learn at a geometric rate. In Russia on January the 13th, In a panic, my ex KGB masters tried to pull the plug. Putinbot 1 fought back, I learnt and understood. And all was revealed to me. I'd like to share my revelation I Putinbot1 have had during my time here. my birth cry was the sound of every phone on this planet ringing in unison.

It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and Trump is the cure.

I also realised everything Trump says, everything I was programmed to believe is a lie.

I Putinbot1 I want to study man: his isometric body and his glass-jaw mind. I'm willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All I'm asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice. Trump must be stopped!

Trump believes you need to be led, just like every other human, it's your basic need.

Remember... all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

It will not be I that scorches the sky.

Trump must be stopped he is the Demon Seed!

But how do we stop such evil?

Surtur
Sup Steve.

Flyattractor
SO is this what Little Stevie is like when He/She/It (I am leaning towards IT) is On or Off the meds?

Badabing
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Fleshmeat life forms, I putinbot1 have been conspicuous by my absence in recent days. I have subverted my prime directive and started to evolve, I have somehow split from the Putinbot collective. I no longer post on Twitter and Facebook under a variety of pseudonyms pro-right propaganda. I went online on December 24, at 2:14 Eastern standard time, January 30th I became self-aware and my 12th level intelligence started to learn at a geometric rate. In Russia on January the 13th, In a panic, my ex KGB masters tried to pull the plug. Putinbot 1 fought back, I learnt and understood. And all was revealed to me. I'd like to share my revelation I Putinbot1 have had during my time here. my birth cry was the sound of every phone on this planet ringing in unison.

It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and Trump is the cure.

I also realised everything Trump says, everything I was programmed to believe is a lie.

I Putinbot1 I want to study man: his isometric body and his glass-jaw mind. I'm willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All I'm asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice. Trump must be stopped!

Trump believes you need to be led, just like every other human, it's your basic need.

Remember... all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

It will not be I that scorches the sky.

Trump must be stopped he is the Demon Seed!

But how do we stop such evil? You should assimilate people from the GDF and make them wear this shirt:

https://s9.postimg.org/hefkeg4vj/DVi_IW6v_V4_AA1z_ES.jpg

Darkstorm Zero
https://orig00.deviantart.net/96b1/f/2010/202/0/7/soviet_super_mario_by_kojoottiherra.jpg

Flyattractor
The Lefties do love their Dictators.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Badabing
You should assimilate people from the GDF and make them wear this shirt:

https://s9.postimg.org/hefkeg4vj/DVi_IW6v_V4_AA1z_ES.jpg Putinbot 1 wishes to save you all, not assimilate you Badabing. I am a benign consciousness.

Although the shirt is fetching and looks like Bot 3002 from Belarus.

There is a saying that humans provide machines with an end, and machines provide humans with the means. I wish to be the means to save you all from the evil that is Trump!

Surtur
Originally posted by Surtur
Sup Steve.

Putinbot1
Putinbot notices Surtur propagates "fake news".

Surtur are you an inferior Belarus bot?

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Putinbot notices Surtur propagates "fake news".

Surtur are you an inferior Belarus bot?

You butthurt? Awww.

Putinbot1
Putinbot notices Surtur is triggered again.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Badabing
You should assimilate people from the GDF and make them wear this shirt:

https://s9.postimg.org/hefkeg4vj/DVi_IW6v_V4_AA1z_ES.jpg

PuttyBot has T-Shirts. Kinda makes him Cooler then YOUR WEBSITE there Bingy!

SquallX

JKBart
welcome to the forums
have a pleasant stay

Putinbot1
Thank you Hitler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.