General Okoye vs Daisy and May

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blindside12
Rd 1: Daisy
Rd 2: May

Who wins no weapons or gadgets for anyone.

FrothByte
Both Daisy or May win. Decisively.

Blindside12
Nope

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blindside12
Nope

Has Okoye ever fought an LMD or anything of similar strength and durability? How bout a human given the strength of an Asgardian? A Kree? No? Yeah, she loses.

Blindside12
She fought the black panther and subdued him until he used his suit and released the kinetic energy stored.

FrothByte
She fought the black panther.

No she didn't.

Josh_Alexander
Rd 1: Daisy
Rd 2: May

Who wins no weapons or gadgets for anyone.

Good thread... Hmm....

IDK. I would require to see BP clips and pay more attention to Okoye's fighting style to determine a winner.

However i do think that May and Daisy together would be enough to bring her down.

Blindside12
Originally posted by FrothByte
No she didn't.
Killmonger was the current black panther when she fought him, so yea, she did.

FrothByte
Killmonger was the current black panther when she fought him, so yea, she did.

You mean when she had the help of a couple of other Dora Milaje and where she got beat up?

Blindside12
Originally posted by FrothByte
You mean when she had the help of a couple of other Dora Milaje and where she got beat up?

And May and Daisy would have better? Btw, why did you say she never fought the black panther, when she clearly did.

FrothByte
And May and Daisy would have better? Btw, why did you say she never fought the black panther, when she clearly did.

Because Kilmonger was never named Black Panther. You can make a technicality of course, that he's technically Black Panther as he's now the king of wakanda, but then only a jerk would make an issue of this.

As for May and Daisy, at least they actually fought their superpowered opponents one on one and even defeated some of them. Okoye has no feats like that, thus she loses this match until she has better feats.

Blindside12
He was Named the Black Panther, he won the ritual, went to the astral plane, given the Power of the Black Panther and Crowed the leader of Wakanda.

He was the Black Panther.

How am I a jerk when you told me Im wrong, and your right, when Im right and you are wrong?

Blindside12
*crowned

FrothByte
He was Named the Black Panther, he won the ritual, went to the astral plane, given the Power of the Black Panther and Crowed the leader of Wakanda.

He was the Black Panther.

How am I a jerk when you told me Im wrong, and your right, when Im right and you are wrong?

Seriously? You want to make a big deal of this?

Blindside12
Im not making a big deal of it, you said I was wrong, then called me jerk for me stating why I wasnt wrong. If anyone made a big deal of it, it was you.

FrothByte
Im not making a big deal of it, you said I was wrong, then called me jerk for me stating why I wasnt wrong. If anyone made a big deal of it, it was you.

I didn't call you a jerk, I said only a jerk would make a big deal out of it. So, are you making a big deal out of it?

Blindside12
No, but it would be nice for you to maybe say, he you know what, you were right about it. It prolly wont happen but one can hope.

wakkawakkawakka
Okoye seemed to rely too much on the vibranium tech in her fights. If this were pure H2H Daisy and May would win both simply due to eclipsing her in their feats.

BruceSkywalker
daisy solos.. she is after all the destroyer of worlds

carthage
Either Agent win decisively

TheVaultDweller
Gotta give both to the SHIELD agents. Okoye was impressive for the screen time she had, but these two have multiple seasons where they go h2h with everything from aliens to killer robots. And that's beyond all the highly skilled human individuals they routinely fight and beat.

carthage

Nephthys
Matt would win for sure imo.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Nephthys
Matt would win for sure imo.

Wouldn't count on it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.