Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
A side-scrolling platformer that's been out since late 2016. As the name implies, you're a genie out saving the world whipping hair at bad guys and dancing to new transformations of animals. Game is multiplatform on both Xbox, PC, PS4, Wii U, and the Switch.

lHrvcxL5Ol0

I have been neglecting this game for so long and am ashamed of it but with a physical rerelease happening for the Switch version with all DLC included coming out next month, I'm taking the opportunity and getting that. Really looks fun.

Kazenji
I've had this game on my wishlist on steam for a while.

NemeBro
Steam version doesn't have controller support, shit game.

Kazenji
Originally posted by NemeBro

From what i've been reading, The Steam version does have controller support you just have mess around with it.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro

Had the same gripe with Binding of Isaac and Lone Survivor.

Referring paying customers to Joy2Key is just lazy. If it was a free game like in the old days of indy development, I wouldn't have as much of a problem.

Kazenji
Building of Isaac is fine on the keyboard. If your having trouble playing it that way, Get better at it.

cdtm
Originally posted by Kazenji
Building of Isaac is fine on the keyboard. If your having trouble playing it that way, Get better at it.

Doesn't matter, or address what I said.

If it's meant for a keyboard, don't bother with a cheap "use joy2key" page. If you encourage gamepad play, get off your lazy ass and program it in.

No tolerance for lazy professionals. You take my money, and you're damned right I'll act entitled, as any consumer has the right to do. (And of course, I'll talk with my wallet, and never, ever buy another product from this dev.)

Nemesis X
Oh cool. The Pirate's Curse will be on Switch next week. Maybe for the best I wait for games like this to make it onto there. Feels more right.

Nemesis X
They delayed the Ultimate Edition to May 8th. Now what am I gonna play this month? God of War? 131

cdtm
Originally posted by Nemesis X
They delayed the Ultimate Edition to May 8th. Now what am I gonna play this month? God of War? 131

Binding of Isaac?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.