Freedon Nadd knew midi-chlorian manipulation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedon Nadd
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/freedon_nadd_1/blog/freedon-nadd-has-the-ability-to-manipulate-midi-ch/133776/

JKBart
no

Freedon Nadd
That's it? No counter or an approval?

darthbane77
Bruh, I appreciate your Old Republic era wank, but c'mon, we gotta be reasonable about it. Ain't nobody not named Plagueis or Sidious that knew Midi Manipulation.

JKBart
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
That's it? No counter or an approval? thumb up

Sinious
Originally posted by darthbane77
we gotta be reasonable Joke of the year.

One Big Mob
That could mean anything from growing new bodies, to making spells, to just needing some science to shift his essence into someone. Had he been able to just jump into bodies without help, he would have reacquired flesh and life and power long ago.
If we assume he's growing new bodies, that would likely mean he's ripping off pieces from Exar. Which isn't midichlorian manipulation as much as assuming that he could grow a body from something already keen in the force.

The cloning as of that timeframe (90's) was also shit and they didn't have the midichlorian grasp or even the force sensitive grasp really. Sidious couldn't even clone a body that could handle his power when that body was cloned from one that was created to house that power. We'd assume some ancient pussylord would be far behind the curb in this. All Nadd would do is create little retard babies to jump into, which is about right when you think of it.

Freedon Nadd
Well he says: "reborn into a new body". So I don't know if it is just mere possession. Otherwise he'd just possess Exar Kun or one of his other loyal servants if that was the case. I know the concept of midi-chlorians wasn't introduced back then. But I am talking from a 'current' context.

I don't think Nadd cannot possess other people. But wasn't assumed that more midi-chlorians=greater sensitivity in the Force? I mean both Ommin and Amanoa failed in what Nadd assigned them with. If it was possession, I don't think they'd be assigned with something by Nadd.

Freedon Nadd
Bruh, I appreciate your Old Republic era wank, but c'mon, we gotta be reasonable about it. Ain't nobody not named Plagueis or Sidious that knew Midi Manipulation.

I am not wanking anyone. I just felt the need to show this because it seemed important to me. Same for Vader's Tatooine dark side nexus.

The Ellimist
does inducing cancer in internet forums count?

Freedon Nadd
You canswer that.

Azronger

Tenebrous bro.

One Big Mob
Well he says: "reborn into a new body". So I don't know if it is just mere possession. Otherwise he'd just possess Exar Kun or one of his other loyal servants if that was the case. I know the concept of midi-chlorians wasn't introduced back then. But I am talking from a 'current' context.

I don't think Nadd cannot possess other people. But wasn't assumed that more midi-chlorians=greater sensitivity in the Force? I mean both Ommin and Amanoa failed in what Nadd assigned them with. If it was possession, I don't think they'd be assigned with something by Nadd. Then we'd assume he was cloning bodies from a source, likely Exar's since he now had him in his employ. That's the best you can assume he was capable of doing. Cloning a body.

That's why I said more than one thing.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Sinious
Joke of the year. I try, heheh.Originally posted by Azronger
Tenebrous bro. I thought Plagueis invented the technique?

Azronger
Nah.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/azronger/blog/darth-tenebrous-respect-thread-updated/133232/

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Then we'd assume he was cloning bodies from a source, likely Exar's since he now had him in his employ. That's the best you can assume he was capable of doing. Cloning a body.

That's why I said more than one thing.

1. Back then there was no cloning method.
2. If Nadd needed Exar Kun to use the Force to clone a body, wouldn't that mean Kun turns a piece of 'flesh' into a body? Doesn't that mean Kun would effectively multiply the amount of midi-chlorians('til the whole body has been created) and break the will of the Force?

Once again. I am not wanking anything or anyone. I am just curious if Nadd can have at his RT a new ability(the m-c manipulation) or a similar power.

Note: Look at Palpatine's Force storms. We all thought he has first created that technique. Turns out it is an ancient 'Jedi' power.

Trocity

Stop trying to pump up Lucas' characters, clown.

Freedon Nadd
Harsh, but true.

One Big Mob
1. Back then there was no cloning method.
2. If Nadd needed Exar Kun to use the Force to clone a body, wouldn't that mean Kun turns a piece of 'flesh' into a body? Doesn't that mean Kun would effectively multiply the amount of midi-chlorians('til the whole body has been created) and break the will of the Force?

Once again. I am not wanking anything or anyone. I am just curious if Nadd can have at his RT a new ability(the m-c manipulation) or a similar power.

Note: Look at Palpatine's Force storms. We all thought he has first created that technique. Turns out it is an ancient 'Jedi' power. Back then there was no midi-chlorian manipulation either. We'd assume an easier method was used than the most complicated one imaginable.

What? You'd assume again, he'd be doing it much like Sheev did in Dark Empire. Or the complicated task of what happened with Jango. Exar would be supplying the force sensitive dna and then they'd grow the body using whatever means they're using.

However, I should have actually re-read the book before replying. That's what I get for just looking at your choice quotes.

Freedon Nadd wanted to use Naga Sadow's alchemy to create a body for himself. Naga Sadow was the one who was creating these beings.

https://imgur.com/8EmreVZ

We even see how he does it.

https://imgur.com/7F3XBmz
https://imgur.com/ihBYshO

Keep in mind these are beings already steeped in the darkside. We don't know the exact process, we only know it has given beings with a connection to the force more power. And it was Naga Sadow's knowledge that could pump beings full of darkside with the help of machines. Freedon Nadd didn't know a dick from a popsicle.

Why would you even make this thread if you were finding quotes from the series? I haven't read it in a long time so it's my mistake for forgetting, but you find the quotes and then what? That's the extent? You read literally no other words in the comic?

Freedon Nadd
Umm, the Massassi were not literally created by Naga Sadow. He just altered their nature and enslaved them via those machines. As about those alterations of Massassi, they(the machines) don't require Exar Kun's power to work. So, I doubt very much that Freedon Nadd would choose Exar Kun if that were the case(he'd either pick Nommin or Amanoa or send his adepts on Yavin 4 to do so) It's clearly something else.

Freedon Nadd
You have Zythmnr in your second picture emerging out of the machine(I believe) That mutated Massasi is in fact the Priest you see when Exar Kun is offered as sacrifice to the ancient Sith wyrm.

So, while Sadow's alchemical Sith studies focused on deformation and Force sensitivity imbuing. It's clearly that Freedon Nadd wanted to use Sadow's knowledge to give himself a new body by using Exar Kun's power.

Freedon Nadd
Besides that, Freedon Nadd had learned about Sith alchemy from Naga Sadow.
So he already knows about Sadow's machines and how they had twisted the Massassi.

So it has nothing to do with Sadow's dark side twisting machines.

S_W_LeGenD
You sure about that?

Freedon Nadd
He forgot about Darth Scabrous. *damn feels*

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Exactly.

In-fact, Darth Scabrous's experiments put the demonstration of temporarily reanimating Darth Venamis to shame. Darth Scabrous also found a way to attain 'corporeal immortality' but his enemies foiled his move in this regard.

One Big Mob
You have Zythmnr in your second picture emerging out of the machine(I believe) That mutated Massasi is in fact the Priest you see when Exar Kun is offered as sacrifice to the ancient Sith wyrm.

So, while Sadow's alchemical Sith studies focused on deformation and Force sensitivity imbuing. It's clearly that Freedon Nadd wanted to use Sadow's knowledge to give himself a new body by using Exar Kun's power. A new body for Nadd, not a brand new body freshly created.

It's even said that the alchemy was secretly meant to only create beasts to serve Naga. Why would Nadd know any better?

Besides that, Freedon Nadd had learned about Sith alchemy from Naga Sadow.
So he already knows about Sadow's machines and how they had twisted the Massassi.

So it has nothing to do with Sadow's dark side twisting machines. So you're saying all that talk about Naga's alchemy and how everything we see was created to be monstrosities when speaking of his alchemy, that lead up to Kun actually using the machine on the priest... was not actually the alchemy Nadd was speaking of?

So not only do you think Nadd could be a midi chlorian manipulator... because of Naga Sadows alchemy. But you also think there is some secret alchemy that Nadd secretly knew about that was a lost art that was making new bodies that needed Exar Kun's power?

You're not trying to wank him or anything but you're actually ignoring the proof in favor of him actually meaning some secret other alchemy that wasn't even hinted at existing. And even though all of this is attributed to Naga Sadow alchemies, somehow this means Freedon Nadd might be able to manipulate mid-chlorians?

What

I basically said this 3 times just to get it out there. Probably start using proof to try and make your point. Actually explain yourself.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Azronger
Nah.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/azronger/blog/darth-tenebrous-respect-thread-updated/133232/ Eeeh, that's not midichlorian manipulation as an actual power, like Plagueis and Sidious could use. It was a virus, there's a big difference.

Freedon Nadd
You do realize if that were the case and Nadd only needed to use those devices. Then, he'd either send his servants or just use the Force to activate those machines since he has the ability to travel via dark side nexuses?

Pretty sure it's about a brand new body. Otherwise Nadd wouldn't say 'reborn' or 'new'. He'd just say: 'another body'(because 'another' would mean the 'vessel' is already there)

Not Sith alchemy. Correction: Naga Sadow's Sith alchemy.

Why would Nadd know any better?

Let's consider the following:
-once he had learned everything from Sadow, he destroyed him
-lived for 100 years
-was renowned as the greatest Sith sorcerer at that time

So everything Sadow knew, so did Nadd.

No. As I said before: Sadow's Sith alchemy(those machines) was only capable to deform people into obedient monstrosities and imbue them with Force sensitivity. That's all. Nadd wouldn't need Exar Kun's aid if that were the case.

Yes. It seems so from the context. Given he was the greatest Sith sorcerer of his time... I doubt he wouldn't delve deeper his studies into Sith alchemy. The context clearly shows it is not about what Naga Sadow did to the Massassi what Freedon Nadd wanted. Freedon Nadd wanted Exar Kun to create a new body.

What proof there is to prove the contrary?

Things we know:
-Freedon Nadd sought a powerful Force user to create himself a new body{checked}
-Naga Sadow's studies of Sith Alchemy focused only on altering people's features and turn them into beasts{checked}
-Freedon Nadd had the ability to possess people. He used Transference on the Onderon leaders{checked}
If it was just about enhancing a body's Force connection. He'd just possess another Onderon leader(assemble a group of strong Force sensitives) and go on Yavin 4 to increase his own Force connection.

You miss the context here.
Let me break it for you:
-Sadow used Sith alchemy(via those machines) to turn the Massassi into obedient monstrosities
-Nadd planned to use Sadow's knowledge(that he added to his own knowledge) to have Exar Kun creating him a brand new body. Nadd essentially took Naga Sadow's technique a step further.

My only proof is that Nadd had Exar Kun to give himself a new body by using his master's knowledge.
Whether it's the same thing as how Palpatine or Plagueis did, I don't know. But clearly midi-chlorians are altered here.

Why don't you want to consider that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.