Darth Krayt Vs DE Sidious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Haschwalth
Neutral Ground.

Sabers:
Force:
All out:

Who wins?

Haschwalth
Going with Krayt, as he fought comparably with a stronger version of Luke against the abeloth, DE Luke who defeated DE Sidious in a lightsaber duel.

so

Krayt
Krayt
Krayt

Azronger
Palpatine, excellent fight

Total Warrior
Palpatine farts, Krayt dies due to shockwaves

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Going with Krayt, as he fought comparably with a stronger version of Luke against the abeloth, DE Luke who defeated DE Sidious in a lightsaber duel.

so

Krayt
Krayt
Krayt

The Beyond Shadows feats are rather ambiguous, to be frank.

hutchy1345
Anybody else think that krayt's power increase makes no sense?
He wasn't exactly a special or talented jedi so clearly his midichlorian count wasn't massive
So how did he become so powerful that this matchup is even considered?

Haschwalth
Originally posted by hutchy1345
He wasn't exactly a special or talented jedi so clearly his midichlorian count wasn't massive

Ask ILS

Azronger
Yeah his power level is BS honestly. He was just a random knight during the Clone Wars.

Unbowed
How did Palpatine become so strong in only 30 or 40 years of studying the Force that he rivaled Yoda, when Yoda presumably had the highest midichlorian count other than Anakin and was a Force user for more than 8 centuries?

Freedon Nadd
The Jedi don't know Palpatine's midi-chlorian count?

darthbane77
Sidious, comfortably.

Zentrex
For Sabers, I'd maybe be willing to give it to Krayt, he HAS had more training.

But obviously, Krayt doesn't compare to DE Sidious' Force power, range of abilities, or his knowledge of the Force. Not to downplay Krayt's knowledge of the Force. And while Dark Transfer might give Krayt a small advantage over Sidious, I'm confident that Sidious could easy avoid the first use, and by the second use, have a well enough understanding of the ability to both replicate it, and avoid its effects on him.

All out, Sidious defenitely wins, because his ability to augment his lightsaber skills with the Force allows him to just become a force-wielder killing machine.

ILS
Name one Jedi from the prequel era who accomplished as much as Hett by age 30, which is when he fought Obi-Wan 2 years post-RotS.

Genuinely curious.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
Name one Jedi from the prequel era who accomplished as much as Hett by age 30, which is when he fought Obi-Wan 2 years post-RotS.

Genuinely curious.
Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace, Ahsoka.

smile

---

mmm

wink

thumb up

ILS
Anakin has the latent power of a deity, Obi-Wan hadn't really done shit even by AotC where he was 35. Ahsoka's only accomplishments are in canon, where Hett doesn't exist as he does in Legends, and Mace himself is an anomaly. So I guess I'm right.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
Anakin has the latent power of a deity, Obi-Wan hadn't really done shit even by AotC where he was 35. Ahsoka's only accomplishments are in canon, where Hett doesn't exist as he does in Legends, and Mace himself is an anomaly. So I guess I'm right.

Kenobi was 25 in TPM.

ILS
And would be punked by Hett.

DarthAnt66
lmfaokek

ILS
Anyway, I like how you need to list four plot-pivotal characters to prove Hett is "a random Jedi." All the other noteworthy Masters and Council members were usually many decades older than 30, so for Hett to be as good as he was at such a young age indicates that his potential is actually abnormal.

DarthAnt66
Hence my

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

---

mmm

wink

thumb up

Chillax. thumb up

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Hence my

Chillax. thumb up and buttcracks

The Ellimist
Let's not pretend that it isn't a plot hole. Given that the PT Jedi seem to test all their members' midichlorian counts, if Hett really had more potential than Yoda, he would've been a much, much bigger deal than he actually was. Not that he actually has more potential than Yoda.

Nephthys
thumb up

ILS
Good point actually, never thought of that.

The Merchant
If Krayt was around FOTJ Lukes power, then he crushes Palpatine.

ILS
I'm thinking he's more Yoda/Mace level. Luke too for that matter depending on what side of the bed he emerged from.

Nephthys
Krayts probably closer to Vader than Sidious imo.

ILS
Originally posted by Nephthys
imo. theres the issue with that

Nephthys
You're adorable.

Sinious
Not as much as you

NewGuy01
He wasn't exactly a special or talented jedi so clearly his midichlorian count wasn't massive. So how did he become so powerful that this matchup is even considered?

Nonsense. Hett was a Jedi of the same generation as Anakin Skywalker; of course he wouldn't stand out with a titan like that on the center stage. That doesn't mean he's not special. He's still the son of one of the most famous Jedi of the previous generation, was biologically enhanced by the yuuzhan vong shaper caste, and had well over a century to develop as a force user.

Freedon Nadd
Fallatine takes this. Sorry...

Haschwalth
Originally posted by ILS
I'm thinking he's more Yoda/Mace level. Luke too for that matter depending on what side of the bed he emerged from.

Thank ****, though if you drop the Luke.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Nonsense. Hett was a Jedi of the same generation as Anakin Skywalker; of course he wouldn't stand out with a titan like that on the center stage. That doesn't mean he's not special. He's still the son of one of the most famous Jedi of the previous generation, was biologically enhanced by the yuuzhan vong shaper caste, and had well over a century to develop as a force user.

Well, it's relative to the claims that he's like Plagueis level or something.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Sinious
Not as much as you love

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Well, it's relative to the claims that he's like Plagueis level or something.

The Banite Sith aren't comparable to Luke as force sensitives either.

Freedon Nadd
So you agree pre-Tenebrous-Plagueis-Sidious Banite Sith Lords are trash. Good to know. 😗👉🏻👍🏻

Sinious
Originally posted by The Merchant
If Krayt was around FOTJ Lukes power, then he crushes Palpatine. how stupid can one get

DarthSkywalker0
how stupid can one get

Freedon Nadd
Maybe they didn't measure Hett's Force strength. Just saying...
As far as I recall, the blood tests were conducted only to find Force sensitive people.

Unbowed
When did midichlorian counts started to actually matter? With the exception of Anakin, whose count was off the charts, I always got the impression that everyone who meets the criteria for Jedi or Sith training is generally in the same ballpark. There are higher and lower counts, but training by a powerful master, forbidden knowledge(in the case of Dark siders) and innate talent counts for more.

When it comes to "potential" there are only two groups: Skywalkers and everyone else.
Originally posted by ILS
and Mace himself is an anomaly
Good point. Mace himself is never stated to be a prodigy, never stated to have a high midichlorian count, is younger than Dooku, and doesn't have the benefit of Dark side knowledge/amps like Palpatine. So how is he able to rival Yoda and Palpatine in power? How come no one is crying plothole?

Krayt's power is far from unrealistic. He was the son of a legendary Jedi hero. He honed his skills in the Clone Wars and was one of the few that survived Order 66. He studied for decades under one of the founders of the Sith Order. He spent time in the Embrace of Pain, which is noted to increase one's connection to the Dark side. He had access to a lot of Sith lore and holocrons.

And finally, he returned from the dead with "his power multiplied", and he credits this metaphysical trial for finally opening his eyes.

Krayt is a realistic character who got his power the old fashioned way, not a cliche like Palpatine or Vitiate, who were born very dark, became powerful because they were very dark, lived a very dark life, came back from the dead because they were so very dark etc.

Sinious
Originally posted by Unbowed
When it comes to "potential" there are only two groups: Skywalkers and everyone else. Except for Palpatine, and Yoda to lesser extent.

Unbowed
Except for Palpatine, and Yoda to lesser extent.
No, not really.

Sinious
Barring Anakin's potential, no Skywalker passed Palpatine in power. Luke is around his level and that's it.

The.D0minator
this guys unbowed literally doesn't post except for krayt threads lol straight weirdo

The Ellimist
Barring Anakin's potential, no Skywalker passed Palpatine in power. Luke is around his level and that's it.

Damn, you too Sinious?

Sinious
I have Luke and Sids extremely close and I'm open to Luke winning that fight, but to suggest Luke in his prime is incomparably more powerful than Palpatine is stupid. Since Luke has the 2nd greatest potential amongst Skywalkers, I won't bother comparing the others to Palpatine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.