Galan007 vs Zenwolf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
The two walking encyclopedias of the Star Wars forums; most knowledgeable in a wide array of sources pertaining to minor characters, weapons, planets, and the smaller details of Star Wars the hardcore force-wielder wankers forget about, go head-to-head.

Round 1: Expanded Universe Knowledge
Round 2: Disney Canon Knowledge
Round 3: All-around Star Wars Knowledge

Bonus round: The better debater (I know neither are self-proclaimed debaters)

The.D0minator
jack takes all

Freedon Nadd

Kurk
Originally posted by The.D0minator
jack takes all When you gonna post your response? I think it's been 3 weeks.

DarthAnt66
Bart beats both, rofl.

MythLord
Zen.

Darth Thor
Galan007 seems to know every source for every statement off the top of his head. So Id go with him personally.

But Zen youre cool too.

Edit - Also Sunrazer should be in this. At least for Legends sources/knowledge. Specifically PT/OT era.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Edit - Also Sunrazer should be in this. At least for Legends sources/knowledge. Specifically PT/OT era.
lmfao no

JKBart
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
lmfao no

Ursumeles
Bart & Ant > Nova tbh

ILS
Me.

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by ILS
Me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYv7qSDIRRY

JMANGO
As book worms? I'd say Zen has the edge. Perhaps Galan007 leans canon content.

Argumentation talent goes to 007. Zen's lack of creativity and thinking skills will mean anyone gets the edge over him in todays debating climate.

Freedon Nadd
No one likes Nova anymore?

Oh - how the mighty have fallen.

deathslash
Zen is good, but Galan is legit the best. You should see some of the dabates that he's had in the comic vs forum. Mark my words, he will stomp.

JKBart
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
No one likes Nova anymore?

Oh - how the mighty have fallen.

lol

its just that he's not on mine/Galans/Zenwolfs tier in terms of general SW tech/warfare/astro knowledge

Selenial

Sinious
most knowledgable would probably be 1. Ant 2. Bart 3. Silver or Gideon? Not sure. There are probably a couple more people who are more knowledgable than both.

JKBart
@Sel

i didn't actually do debating in this kind of stuff, but i can easily say my knowledge in this regard surpasses prolly everyone sans Zenwolf; i've done a giant database with data about every possible planet/moon/star from the Deep Core etc, there's hardly any data about the starships i don't know, i can draw any hyperspace lane from my memory, etc

Freedon Nadd
So, you are a human AI. Nice.

Freedon Nadd
I think we should call you The Thinker. Show us the Path to Enlightenment.

Zenwolf
Doesn't 3 essentially ask the same thing as 1 + 2?

But I'll freely admit that I'm not following Disney as close as I am with Legends regarding the more little things, so that's a no brainer.

Which if 3 is essentially asking 1 + 2, then yeah I obviously don't take 3.

I'm not too familiar with Galan in regards to what he knows/doesn't know EU wise, so I'm just refrain from 1.

If he doesn't know, then given what he's been posting about, he surely can find out in some fashion like I could. So if given that, then there really isn't anything to discuss about here.

If there are things that I know and he doesn't and vice versa where we can't find, on the slim off chance that we really can't get the source, then this is just a wash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.