Goku vs Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
No UI obviously, by the end of Super, who would have won this fight ?

One Big Mob
Vegeta. Probably stalemate or edge to Veg if he can't rage out.

Estacado

Inedian
Vegeta

bbrem123
Goku. Because he is Goku and he is alway ahead of Vegeta.

I see Vegeta's Toppo beating level not something he can reach at will.

Imo. They are equal like shown in the fight vs Jiren. Goku edges him out because he is Goku.

cdtm
Goku doesn't really ramp it up unless he has to by story.

Basically, Goku will always look good against anyone, while Vegeta will always look bad, against anyone.

I mean, Trunks "defeated" him, for gods sake.

Head to head, they're always par.

StiltmanFTW
Vegeta rapes that ass.

Playmaker
I find it odd that so many people think Goku would defeat Vegeta and yet Goku has never defeated Vegeta in a fight. Of course they haven't had too many legit fights before. First time, Vegeta went ape and defeated Goku and was only beaten due to Krillin, Gohan, and Yajirobe. The second time they stopped the fight due to Majin Buu and Vegeta knocked out Goku.

I think though because Goku can use Kaioken x20 under SSJ Blue, I think that would give him the advantage and allow him to defeat Vegeta.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Playmaker
I think though because Goku can use Kaioken x20 under SSJ Blue, I think that would give him the advantage and allow him to defeat Vegeta.

That used to be the case, but Vegeta's unlocked the new blue form... Beyond SSJB... and it's easily the equal of Goku's Blue + Kaio-ken mix.

Playmaker
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That used to be the case, but Vegeta's unlocked the new blue form... Beyond SSJB... and it's easily the equal of Goku's Blue + Kaio-ken mix.

I didn't know if that was a new form or if that was just him in a temporary angered state like he was when he fought Beerus after he hit Bulma. Didn't Whis say that Vegeta's power at that time was similar to Ultra Instinct? If so, then yeah. Vegeta would probably have the edge over Goku.

StiltmanFTW
It has a different aura, darker blue color, increased muscle mass...

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Super_Saiyan_God_SS%E3%83%BBShinka

If you add the rage boost to THAT, Goku's a toast stick out tongue

First two replies in this thread were spot on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.