How can those with average intelligence contribute to the advancement of technology?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk

BackFire
I dunno. Don't get in the way I guess.

Flyattractor
I don't know...Ask the Cell Phone Companies.

Surtur

snowdragon
You don't have to have a high IQ to be innovative, you just have to find something you enjoy doing and start to contribute.

If you enjoy neurosciences then make sure you don't go clinical go into research.

dadudemon

The Ellimist
Comparative advantage

Kurk
Originally posted by dadudemon
Here's the good news:

The technology is built by those with average intelligence. The ideas and vision comes from the geniuses. But who completes the purchase orders for the parts? Who works the assembly lines? Who welds large machinery together? Who cleans the rooms for the people to meet?

Geniuses with ideas don't directly advance technology. Other people do. So the geniuses are a means to an end? Sounds good. Musk admits to hiring those smarter than himself to be used smile .

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kurk
So the geniuses are a means to an end? Sounds good. Musk admits to hiring those smarter than himself to be used smile .

It's just humble bullshit. The correct saying would be, "I hire people with expertise in specific areas that will get us to reach the vision and goals I've set."

Silent Master
E3s-qZsjK8I

Kurk
@Ellimist

You seem to be a smart young lad...

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/51700223.jpg

Bentley
Building up science is something you need to spend time doing and using a methodology, any advancement or technology needs to have properly obtained data, so as long as the average intelligence doesn't drop so damn low that you cannot perform scientific tests there is an ample room of activity for "average" people in scientific progress.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by dadudemon
Here's the good news:

The technology is built by those with average intelligence. The ideas and vision comes from the geniuses. But who completes the purchase orders for the parts? Who works the assembly lines? Who welds large machinery together? Who cleans the rooms for the people to meet?

Geniuses with ideas don't directly advance technology. Other people do. thumb up

get a job packing boxes.

SquallX

Kurk
I'm not f*cking Einstein lol.

My IQ is officially confirmed in the low 120's maybe even upper teens if you account for degradation.

I need a strong sith master/mentor to look up to...this person should be significantly more intelligent than me...someone like EmperorDMB or TheEllimist.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Beniboybling
get packing.

Wonder Man
Be more philosophic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.