Wonder Woman VS The Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Juggernaut from deadpool 2

carthage
Diana stomps with her gear
Without it Juggs would win

TheVaultDweller
Juggernaut would have a tough time tagging her IMO. I wouldn't say he was slow, but he didn't seem particularly fast either. Whereas Diana is. And she is a better fighter too.

juggernaut74
Yea with weapons Diana stomps. H2H would be a good one but she'd still be the favorite imo.

FrothByte
H2H Juggs should win. I don't see WW having enough oomph to talw him down. With weapons she wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
H2H Juggs should win. I don't see WW having enough oomph to talw him down. With weapons she wins. tbh, I don't see how Juggs can win. He wouldn't be able to touch her under full capacity rules.
And he wasn't invincible. Colossus was able to jar him with some metal wrapped around his fists.

A stalemate would be the best Juggs can do here.

FrothByte
Originally posted by h1a8
tbh, I don't see how Juggs can win. He wouldn't be able to touch her under full capacity rules.
And he wasn't invincible. Colossus was able to jar him with some metal wrapped around his fists.

A stalemate would be the best Juggs can do here.

No decent fighter has ever had trouble hitting WW. She has zero feats to show she can completely speedblitz decent opponents without ever getting hit.

carthage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.