Cats or Dogs or Both?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Are you a cat person or a dog person or do you like both?

I like both, I recently gave my Cat away as I am leaving the Country I am presently at residence in, the 12-year-old girl who got it is pleased. My ex and I had a Staffy, which is now with her in the UK. I am thinking of getting a King Charles Spaniel when settled in Africa.

Call me sad but I really do love Cats and Dogs.

Should have made this a Poll!

ESB -1138
Cats bro-ski. Cats all the way. Sucks you have to give up yours.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Cats bro-ski. Cats all the way. Sucks you have to give up yours. Yeah it does I've had Dusty 4 years miss him. I'm so sad I actually feed the street cats. Which pisses people off on my compound haha!

ESB -1138
I've had a cat for 17 years once before she died. You never really how much you're gonna miss a pet until they're gone. But I'm sure those stray cats love you now laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I've had a cat for 17 years once before she died. You never really how much you're gonna miss a pet until they're gone. But I'm sure those stray cats love you now laughing out loud You don't and yes they do, I actually find myself worrying about how they will cope after I have left the Country.

Surtur
Loved my black lab I had for 15 years. But these days I have a cat. Low maintenance. No need to train them. See exhibit a: my b*tch ass cat

https://i.imgur.com/ry42w5N.jpg

Surtur
The hatred in her eyes is 100% real.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Surtur
Loved my black lab I had for 15 years. But these days I have a cat. Low maintenance. No need to train them. See exhibit a: my b*tch ass cat

https://i.imgur.com/ry42w5N.jpg

The cat I have now absolutely hates boxes. She will avoid them like the plague.

Surtur
This b*tch has two different cat beds to lay in. Chooses to lay in a box.

Putinbot1
The hatred in her eyes is 100% real. I don't see hatred in her eyes. Haha. Cutie.

Surtur
If that cat was the size of a lion I'd be dead. Fact.

cdtm
You can't really roughhouse with a cat.

I've tried, as a kid. The cat was declawed, thank goodness.

Putinbot1
If that cat was the size of a lion I'd be dead. Fact. Oh Surt, even your cat wants to kill you haha... How do you do that! laughing

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Are you a cat person or a dog person or do you like both?

I like both, I recently gave my Cat away as I am leaving the Country I am presently at residence in, the 12-year-old girl who got it is pleased. My ex and I had a Staffy, which is now with her in the UK. I am thinking of getting a King Charles Spaniel when settled in Africa.

Call me sad but I really do love Cats and Dogs.

Should have made this a Poll!

Both. I've had cats that lived close to 19years and a dog that lived to 17. Currently have a dog, would love a cat again but I live close to a street where fckheads drive way too fast and is an extreme hazard for cats, as I believe cars should be indoor/outdoor.

Surtur
I suspect she's russian. B*tch keeps trying to say "moscow" but it comes out "meow". But I know, oh I know...

BackFire
Both these days. Always was a dog person, never really liked cats. Then I met my gf who has two cats and fell in love with them, one in particular. Also around that same time got some new neighbors who have an outdoor cat that roams the neighborhood, we've become good friends. He runs out to say hi to me whenever I go outside. My little buddy.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
Both. I've had cats that lived close to 19years and a dog that lived to 17. Currently have a dog, would love a cat again but I live close to a street where fckheads drive way too fast and is an extreme hazard for cats, as I believe cars should be indoor/outdoor.

One good thing about cats: You never have to worry about an exterminator.

Hell, you don't even really need to care for them. I've seen cats hunting out there, and they'd get lost for days from their owner, then come back when they want to..

Putinbot1
I suspect she's russian. B*tch keeps trying to say "moscow" but it comes out "meow". But I know, oh I know... You've almost got me believing your not all bad in this thread, but then I remembered Hitler liked animals too (I jest) lol laughing

Robtard
Surt's rather likeable when he's talking about his cat, movies, TV shows etc. His Alt-Right rarely comes poking it's head out then.

BackFire
Surt's rather likeable when he's talking about his cat, movies, TV shows etc. His Alt-Right rarely comes poking it's head out then.

It's true, Surt's an okay guy.

Unlike you, who I hate all the time no matter the topic of conversation.

snowdragon
I was just a dog guy and now I have both a dog and a cat. They are a hoot together.

dadudemon
Both.

https://i.imgur.com/SYfVk8C.gif

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
I was just a dog guy and now I have both a dog and a cat. They are a hoot together. I love cats and dogs that get on.

Adam_PoE
Dogs. Large breeds. I have a German Shepherd.

Flyattractor
Dogs are more fun. Cats are only fun when they are kittens.

Surtur
Dogs are definitely more loyal though. Like I said, the only thing preventing this cat from murder is she lacks the powah.

If my black lab got turned into a dog the size of a lion I wouldn't really be in danger.

Speaking of big dogs, my grammy had a huge golden retriever named Toby. This thing could have eaten Air Bud easily. It was huge.

Badabing
I grew up with both a cat and dog. So both for me. I have a cat now, Maine Coon, since I have no room or yard for the dog I want. The cat is a magnet for women too. I never knew.

MythLord
Personally I prefer dogs, but I'd have both.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Badabing
I grew up with both a cat and dog. So both for me. I have a cat now, Maine Coon, since I have no room or yard for the dog I want. The cat is a magnet for women too. I never knew. The magnet for women is a side bonus for both imho expeirience Bada.

Putinbot1
Dogs are definitely more loyal though. Like I said, the only thing preventing this cat from murder is she lacks the powah.

If my black lab got turned into a dog the size of a lion I wouldn't really be in danger.

Speaking of big dogs, my grammy had a huge golden retriever named Toby. This thing could have eaten Air Bud easily. It was huge. Fair comment, but believe me you see a pack of stray dogs in Cairo at 2 am and you are drunk walking home it can be worrysome.

CroftAlice
I have too dogs,hate cats

Mindship
I personally prefer dogs but do marvel at cats for their agility (dog personality + cat body = ultimate pet). However, I do have to say that the most remarkable quadruped I ever knew was one of my daughter's cats. This was truly an intelligent individual who loved being given and figuring out puzzling situations (he also loved human attention).

He died last year from kidney complications (so typical for such an extraordinary animal), and I do feel the world is a slightly duller place without him.

Badabing
The magnet for women is a side bonus for both imho expeirience Bada. I never knew cats drew the same attention as dogs. I was a bit surprised.

Putinbot1
I never knew cats drew the same attention as dogs. I was a bit surprised. A lot of girls are Catgirls, I think they also see cats as more feminine and feel men who like cats are probably going to be caring. Just a theory, no proof but anecdotal evidence.

dadudemon
A lot of girls are Catgirls, I think they also see cats as more feminine and feel men who like cats are probably going to be caring. Just a theory, no proof but anecdotal evidence.

My anecdotal experience is that women are more often small dog owners because they need the emotional attention from an animal that has a deep need for them. And women who are cat women are more stable and independent.

Women who love both and have both are more like cat-women. The best and weirdest women have always been ones that owned 2 or more different species of animals.

BackFire
Originally posted by dadudemon
My anecdotal experience is that women are more often small dog owners because they need the emotional attention from an animal that has a deep need for them. And women who are cat women are more stable and independent.

Women who love both and have both are more like cat-women. The best and weirdest women have always been ones that owned 2 or more different species of animals.

Can confirm. My gf owns two cats and also had a dog before he passed away. She's weird.

cdtm

What about the lizard/exotic species owners.

Surtur
Other pets I have owned besides cats and dogs:

-guinea pig named Prinkles
-hermit crab named Rocksteady
-turtle named Michelangelo

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
What about the lizard/exotic species owners.

Only men are these types of humans from my experience. The female Herpetophile is extremely rare.

dadudemon
Other pets I have owned besides cats and dogs:

-guinea pig named Prinkles
-hermit crab named Rocksteady
-turtle named Michelangelo

I once had a poop that I named pee.

Robtard
I never knew cats drew the same attention as dogs. I was a bit surprised.

Most women love pussy, bro

Nibedicus
Family had a big house where we had a TON of dogs when I was a kid. The most we had was about 15 I think (most are dead now as that was a loooong time ago). Funnest times I ever had were with my dogs and (being a nerd as a kid) they also tended to be my only friends at times.

Sadly, I developed a terrible allergy to dogs as I got older. Breaks my heart that my daughter can't have one (and she's been asking for one since she was 2, now she just pretends her dolls are her pets) because it might kill me.

I also had a cat once. A stray that I would sneak out of the house with some leftovers so I could feed her. Sadly, one day one of my dogs got out of our gate and chased her away. She never came back.

Anyway, I love my dogs more than I do cats but I can see why people love cats, too.

Robtard
Was going to say "take allergy meds", what my wife and son do, but it seems your allergies are potentially lethal?

Nibedicus
Was going to say "take allergy meds", what my wife and son do, but it seems your allergies are potentially lethal?

Yup. Usually I just get horrible rashes (like ants on your skin that doesn't wanna stop nibbling on it) but we keep an epipen but in rare cases I would have trouble breathing (like a bad asthma attack). Haven't had my throat close up just yet but wife doesn't wanna take the chance. We got some Epipen just in case.

playa1258
Both for me. I got two dogs and two cats.

Surtur
I once had a poop that I named pee.

https://i.imgur.com/oQsPGwq.png

Putinbot1

Women who love both and have both are more like cat-women. The best and weirdest women have always been ones that owned 2 or more different species of animals. Yeah, llike Backfire I'm also going to agree with this, my present GF is a Mancunian (From Manchester) She has two cats and a dog, she's barking mad but nice.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Family had a big house where we had a TON of dogs when I was a kid. The most we had was about 15 I think (most are dead now as that was a loooong time ago). Funnest times I ever had were with my dogs and (being a nerd as a kid) they also tended to be my only friends at times.

Sadly, I developed a terrible allergy to dogs as I got older. Breaks my heart that my daughter can't have one (and she's been asking for one since she was 2, now she just pretends her dolls are her pets) because it might kill me.

I also had a cat once. A stray that I would sneak out of the house with some leftovers so I could feed her. Sadly, one day one of my dogs got out of our gate and chased her away. She never came back.

Anyway, I love my dogs more than I do cats but I can see why people love cats, too. That mate is actually a sad story, I have Antihistamines out here in the desert due to the dust and sand, fortunately, though I am fine with animals. Did you have an anaphylactic incident?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.