KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cats or Dogs or Both?

Cats or Dogs or Both?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cats or Dogs or Both?

Are you a cat person or a dog person or do you like both?

I like both, I recently gave my Cat away as I am leaving the Country I am presently at residence in, the 12-year-old girl who got it is pleased. My ex and I had a Staffy, which is now with her in the UK. I am thinking of getting a King Charles Spaniel when settled in Africa.

Call me sad but I really do love Cats and Dogs.

Should have made this a Poll!

Last edited by Putinbot1 on May 23rd, 2018 at 09:44 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:39 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Cats bro-ski. Cats all the way. Sucks you have to give up yours.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:46 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Cats bro-ski. Cats all the way. Sucks you have to give up yours.
Yeah it does I've had Dusty 4 years miss him. I'm so sad I actually feed the street cats. Which pisses people off on my compound haha!

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:49 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I've had a cat for 17 years once before she died. You never really how much you're gonna miss a pet until they're gone. But I'm sure those stray cats love you now laughing out loud

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:50 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
I've had a cat for 17 years once before she died. You never really how much you're gonna miss a pet until they're gone. But I'm sure those stray cats love you now laughing out loud
You don't and yes they do, I actually find myself worrying about how they will cope after I have left the Country.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Loved my black lab I had for 15 years. But these days I have a cat. Low maintenance. No need to train them. See exhibit a: my b*tch ass cat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The hatred in her eyes is 100% real.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Surtur
Loved my black lab I had for 15 years. But these days I have a cat. Low maintenance. No need to train them. See exhibit a: my b*tch ass cat

(please log in to view the image)

The cat I have now absolutely hates boxes. She will avoid them like the plague.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This b*tch has two different cat beds to lay in. Chooses to lay in a box.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:02 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The hatred in her eyes is 100% real.
I don't see hatred in her eyes. Haha. Cutie.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If that cat was the size of a lion I'd be dead. Fact.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:04 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can't really roughhouse with a cat.

I've tried, as a kid. The cat was declawed, thank goodness.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

If that cat was the size of a lion I'd be dead. Fact.
Oh Surt, even your cat wants to kill you haha... How do you do that! laughing

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Cats or Dogs or Both?

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Are you a cat person or a dog person or do you like both?

I like both, I recently gave my Cat away as I am leaving the Country I am presently at residence in, the 12-year-old girl who got it is pleased. My ex and I had a Staffy, which is now with her in the UK. I am thinking of getting a King Charles Spaniel when settled in Africa.

Call me sad but I really do love Cats and Dogs.

Should have made this a Poll!

Both. I've had cats that lived close to 19years and a dog that lived to 17. Currently have a dog, would love a cat again but I live close to a street where fckheads drive way too fast and is an extreme hazard for cats, as I believe cars should be indoor/outdoor.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suspect she's russian. B*tch keeps trying to say "moscow" but it comes out "meow". But I know, oh I know...

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:24 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Both these days. Always was a dog person, never really liked cats. Then I met my gf who has two cats and fell in love with them, one in particular. Also around that same time got some new neighbors who have an outdoor cat that roams the neighborhood, we've become good friends. He runs out to say hi to me whenever I go outside. My little buddy.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:25 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Cats or Dogs or Both?

Originally posted by Robtard
Both. I've had cats that lived close to 19years and a dog that lived to 17. Currently have a dog, would love a cat again but I live close to a street where fckheads drive way too fast and is an extreme hazard for cats, as I believe cars should be indoor/outdoor.

One good thing about cats: You never have to worry about an exterminator.

Hell, you don't even really need to care for them. I've seen cats hunting out there, and they'd get lost for days from their owner, then come back when they want to..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:26 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suspect she's russian. B*tch keeps trying to say "moscow" but it comes out "meow". But I know, oh I know...
You've almost got me believing your not all bad in this thread, but then I remembered Hitler liked animals too (I jest) lol laughing

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Surt's rather likeable when he's talking about his cat, movies, TV shows etc. His Alt-Right rarely comes poking it's head out then.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Robtard
Surt's rather likeable when he's talking about his cat, movies, TV shows etc. His Alt-Right rarely comes poking it's head out then.

It's true, Surt's an okay guy.

Unlike you, who I hate all the time no matter the topic of conversation.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:42 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote