Juggernaut VS The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
this is the thing from the fantastic four movies. who wins

Silent Master
Which Fantastic Four movie, there's more than one

steverules_2
Thinking the Michael Chiklis as the OP says movies and the 2005 one was the only F4 film with a sequel

Dareangel
i didnt see the last new movie. does thing have any fighting feats or strength feats there?

Dareangel
you can bring both versions of the thing for the sake of the thread. doesnt matter

juggernaut74
Silent Master said Thing is 10 times stronger than Colossus so I'm thinking Ben has this one.

Dareangel
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Silent Master said Thing is 10 times stronger than Colossus so I'm thinking Ben has this one.

what? which version and how did he come to that conclusion? in the new fantastic four movie, when the thing punch a tree he takes a chunk off the tree but doesnt take the whole tree down. also, he headbutts reed and reed is not dead. so i honestly dont think the new fantastic four movie thing is that strong. in the first 2 movies, i dont recall thing having strength feats that could put him above jugegrnaut or colossus. not to mention 10 times more.

juggernaut74
Go to the Colossus vs Thing thread.

Dareangel
alright saw it. cool feat for thing but we dont know if juggernaut and colossus could or could not do the same thing. for now we have juggernaut lifting a bus and using it to clobber colossus. i didnt see any of them failing to lift something. stating that just because they didnt do it on panel means they cant is just redicilous. by that logic, we didnt see thanos from infinity wars lift anything aside of hulk? so unless proven otherwise, the thing is 10 times stronger than thanos? and why stop at 10? where did the number 10 come from? might as well say 100 times stronger? hey if we are making out numbers lets use cool ones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.