1st Avengers Hulk vs IW Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Only 1st Avengers movie feats for Hulk.

1. Thor can't amp with lightning in any way.

2. Thor can amp punches with lightning but Hulk operates at his highest level shown (highest feats is his level) at all times.

Who wins?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by h1a8

2. Thor can amp punches with lightning but Hulk operates at his highest level shown (highest feats is his level) at all times.

Who wins?

1 Hulk clearly gets round 1.
2. Thor just for the sake of being objective.

FrothByte
Does Thor get SB or is it pure h2h?

quanchi112
If Thor gets the weapon he stomps.

Josh_Alexander

Who wins?

Is Stormbreaker here?

CPT Space Bomb
Thor was winning in Ragnarok without his magical hammer/s. He definitely wins.

playa1258
Hulk gets destroyed.

Josh_Alexander
If Thor has SB then he wins both...I had the idea this was a H2H for some reason.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
Does Thor get SB or is it pure h2h?

Pure h2h

Josh_Alexander
Pure h2h

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
1 Hulk clearly gets round 1.
2. Thor just for the sake of being objective.

Clearly!

Rage.Of.Olympus

Who wins?

1) Hulk.

2) Thor. See Ragnarok.

This implies that Hulk in Ragnarok was somehow weaker than Avengers? Thor fought a Hulk that was far more experienced and skilled compared to the Avengers 1 version.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

2) Thor. See Ragnarok.

This implies that Hulk in Ragnarok was somehow weaker than Avengers? Thor fought a Hulk that was far more experienced and skilled compared to the Avengers 1 version.

And yet i might have reasons to disagree Olympus.

Youll see.. Hulk is on the verge of a complete character change.

In Avengers 1 and 2 he was presented as the angry unpredictable and explosive beast we all know. Yet in Ragnarok and Infinity War Hulk has clearly evolved...He has become conscious.

Although Hulk is 'an adult' in a physical form, he is clearly a child (mentally). I think this is a weakness. He isn't longer the fearless wrathfull beast, at least for now. Hulk's strength has always been in that, his unlimited anger and the relation it holds with his power.

Clearly Hulk has grown weaker. See Infinity War. Hulk was childish! He refused to appear, just because Thanos defeated him.

Now, am not saying he will remain so! HELL NO! Hulk is evolving mentally. I believe he will mature and finally manage to reach the perfect balance between intellingence and that unlimited anger!

We will surely one day get WWH!

FrothByte
If it's pure h2h then:

Round 1: Thor beats up Hulk for about 3/4 of the match till Hulk eventually gets Thor on his back then he'll proceed to ground and pound the sh!t out of him.

Round 2: Thor stomps.

Josh_Alexander
Thor wins r2 though. Where Thor has been getting power boosts movie after movie, Hulk has clearly been getting character improvals.

Right now Thor is top gun. But 5 - 10 years from now....I have no doubts Hulk might turn the tables.

h1a8
1) Hulk.

2) Thor. See Ragnarok.

Remember, we are using Hulk at his highest feats in the 2nd fight.

Did Hulk show any amount of damage when he got shot by all those blasts?
Someone said he did, I don't remember.

Imo Hulk was stronger in Avengers 1 than IW or Ragnarok. I could be wrong.
The way he treated Loki is not the way he would treat Thor. But Thor didn't appear to be much more physically powerful than Loki in their scuffle. Therefore we get contradictions (as they occur often in fiction).

FrothByte

The way he treated Loki is not the way he would treat Thor. But Thor didn't appear to be much more physically powerful than Loki in their scuffle. Therefore we get contradictions (as they occur often in fiction).

Doesn't matter. Avengers Hulk at his highest is still not good enough to defeat Ragnarok Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus

So? Thor's far more skilled, just as durable (I dk if Hulk can even KO him in lighting mode), and hits even harder with his lighting amped punches. If that fight continued, he'd have gotten beat up.

FUN FACT: In the Ragnarok script, it says that Thor and Hulk were boxing each other punch FOR punch IIRC and Thor was winning in lighting mode. He was going Apollo Creed on that ass. How badass would've it been to have Thor tank Hulk's punch to the face while standing and then flooring him with a much harder lighting punch?

Yes, he did, that was kind of the point of the scene.

That...isn't true. He's actually more dangerous now...that was the point. It's not a contradiction. Loki is nowhere near as physically powerful as Thor. Hulk ragdolled Thor exactly like he did Loki, and its a scene that's directly referenced in the moment, and Thor wasn't even stunned, while Loki was reeling. It's further confirmation that Thor would destroy Loki in a fight when serious....which we already knew.

h1a8
So? Thor's far more skilled, just as durable (I dk if Hulk can even KO him in lighting mode), and hits even harder with his lighting amped punches. If that fight continued, he'd have gotten beat up.

FUN FACT: In the Ragnarok script, it says that Thor and Hulk were boxing each other punch FOR punch IIRC and Thor was winning in lighting mode. He was going Apollo Creed on that ass. How badass would've it been to have Thor tank Hulk's punch to the face while standing and then flooring him with a much harder lighting punch?

Yes, he did, that was kind of the point of the scene.

That...isn't true. He's actually more dangerous now...that was the point. It's not a contradiction. Loki is nowhere near as physically powerful as Thor. Hulk ragdolled Thor exactly like he did Loki, and its a scene that's directly referenced in the moment, and Thor wasn't even stunned, while Loki was reeling. It's further confirmation that Thor would destroy Loki in a fight when serious....which we already knew. You are missing the point. It's my belief that, at his highest showings, Avengers 1 Hulk is much more powerful (durability and strength) than Ragnarok Hulk.

You keep making comparisons to Ragnarok Hulk (which defeats the point of the thread).

Rage.Of.Olympus
You are missing the point. It's my belief that, at his highest showings, Avengers 1 Hulk is much more powerful (durability and strength) than Ragnarok Hulk.

You keep making comparisons to Ragnarok Hulk (which defeats the point of the thread).

Why...do you believe that? He's the same character, only more experienced. You think he's MUCH more powerful?

You're an idiot.

CPT Space Bomb
1) Hulk.

2) Thor. See Ragnarok.

This implies that Hulk in Ragnarok was somehow weaker than Avengers? Thor fought a Hulk that was far more experienced and skilled compared to the Avengers 1 version. And this is why he wins both. Hulk had been Hulk for 2 years and was literally murdering everyone he fought. He was at his peak thus far in the MCU and Thor was winning. Therefore, IW Thor beats both Hulks.

Josh_Alexander
...ignorance has spoken....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.