Superman speed against Quick Silver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The goal here is for Superman to grab Quick Silver. Both are at their best. This is Superman in the JLA movie and the Zod movie and this is Quicksilver in the Apocalypse movie.

WolvesofBabylon
Wouldnt catch him. Fox QS is one of the fastest Live Action we have seen. Him keeping up with JL Flash is inpressive but not as impressive as if he were keeping up with CW Flash

CPT Space Bomb
Fox Quicksilver is the fastest on screen character so far. He even blows away Flash which shouldn't happen.

NemeBro
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Fox Quicksilver is the fastest on screen character so far. In films in general? Not even close. Reeves Superman was much faster, and Metro Man from Megamind is so much faster that Quicksilver might as well not be moving at all.

Anyway, they are probably around comparable.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blogmessedpinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Quicksilver_(X-Men:_Film_Series)_Outruns_a_Mansion

Quicksilver's speed apparently reaches the mach 7,000+ range. Superman (and Flash) are fast enough to make Diana look like a statue in comparison, with Diana being capable of deflecting natural electricity arced towards her. Superman could throw several grabs and punches before she could move more than an inch. He's definitely comparable to QS, if not faster if Flash is legitimately near lightspeed (I read that online but I'm not sure if they're just assuming his ability to time travel as seen in BvS is indicative of near-luminal speed).

edit: The link broke lmao

Mindset
Nah QS is way faster.

Shut up, nerd.

The Spectre+
supes is still faster. Flash went to save some civilians while kal was still embarassing uncle stepp. He caught up with flash who had left some 10sec ago and called him
"slowpoke".

Silent Master
Superman was able to catch up so easily because originally The Flash was running in the wrong direction.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by NemeBro
In films in general? Not even close. Reeves Superman was much faster, and Metro Man from Megamind is so much faster that Quicksilver might as well not be moving at all.

Anyway, they are probably around comparable.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blogmessedpinosaurus75DinosaurFan/Quicksilver_(X-Men:_Film_Series)_Outruns_a_Mansion

Quicksilver's speed apparently reaches the mach 7,000+ range. Superman (and Flash) are fast enough to make Diana look like a statue in comparison, with Diana being capable of deflecting natural electricity arced towards her. Superman could throw several grabs and punches before she could move more than an inch. He's definitely comparable to QS, if not faster if Flash is legitimately near lightspeed (I read that online but I'm not sure if they're just assuming his ability to time travel as seen in BvS is indicative of near-luminal speed).

edit: The link broke lmao I'm talking about the recent universes...DCEU vs MCU. I know about Reeves' turning back time feat. lol

KingD19
Quicksilver is far faster than JL Flash. And was faster than CW Flash till Flashtime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.