Revengers vs. Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Thor
Hulk
Valkyrie

Vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

Who wins?

quanchi112
Revengers kick the shit out of them.

FrothByte
I assume this is fully powered Ragnarok Thor as well?
Aquaman dies. Maybe Diana and Valkyrie too. Superman is the problem.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Thor
Hulk
Valkyrie

Vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

Who wins?

Agree with what FrothByte brings above.

I believe Superman would lose to K.O eventually.

WolvesofBabylon
Aquaman beats Hulk. Diana beats Valkyrie. Supes beats Thor.

NemeBro
You could put Diana and Aquaman on Thor's team and Superman would still win. smile

relentless1
Superman kills all

Silent Master
Well, Superman is the only murderer involved, so I can see why you'd say that.

NemeBro
Valkyrie has murdered several people by proxy, condemning them to a horrific death inside the arena. She also killed a bunch of people near the beginning of Ragnarok, who were assailing Thor solely because they were dirt poor from the regime she supported and were starving.

Hulk also murdered many on Sakaar who were forced into slavery, and notably did so with relish.

Man of Murder is definitely top dog when it comes to murder count though. thumb up

Silent Master
Interesting points, but you're right Superman definitely has the better body count in the murder Olympics

quanchi112

relentless1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Well, Superman is the only murderer involved, so I can see why you'd say that.

yeaaahhh... cuz Thor didn't try to outright kill Thanos, Cap and iron Man at different points?? Valkeryie didn't murder Thors captors in cold blood right?? And Hulk has killed hundreds of people during his rampages lol... why do you have such a hate on for DC man?? Honestly you should stop commenting on here until you get this sorted out with a shrink because you add nothing to these debates

Silent Master
First you need to learn the difference between killing and murdering and then you also need to look up the difference between attempted murder and murder.

It's impossible to have a debate when one side doesn't even understand the words being used.

relentless1
lol really, thats your big comeback?? semantics?? pathetic... move the goalposts all you want you've been exposed as the hack you are; this is what I mean when I say you need to take some time off of here for self reflection; come back better than you are now because you scrape the bottom of the barrel for relevance dude...

people have died because of the actions of Thor, Diana, Superman, Hulk and Valkyrie is that better for your simple brain??

Silent Master
I hate to break this to you, but words actually have meaning. Maybe if you paid more attention in your remedial English classes you would know that.

carthage
Neither Superman or Diana have damage output comparable to the full force of a star
There is no reason to suggest they can hurt Thor
Likewise Arthur gets oneshot by Stormbreaker of a punch from Hulk

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by carthage
Neither Superman or Diana have damage output comparable to the full force of a star

spot on

steverules_2
Originally posted by carthage

Does Thor have stormbreaker? OP doesn't say

relentless1
revengers implies that its Ragnarok Thor as thats where that team was featured so no Stormbreaker

Darth Thor

The Spectre+
superman kills valkyrie with ease (although shes hot, i dont see any reason why he should, anyways...) diana battles hulk quite well as she did against DD. Aquaman would have fun in the water. Then it bcoms 3 on 2.
Diana takes on thor, clark beats hulk till he refuses to emerge again and kills banner. Then it bcoms 3 on 1. And am sure we all know what happens next..
Asgard has a new King:superman
And A New Queen:diana
And The King Of The Asgardian Seas: Aquaman.

THE END

FrothByte
Originally posted by The Spectre+
superman kills valkyrie with ease (although shes hot, i dont see any reason why he should, anyways...) diana battles hulk quite well as she did against DD. Aquaman would have fun in the water. Then it bcoms 3 on 2.
Diana takes on thor, clark beats hulk till he refuses to emerge again and kills banner. Then it bcoms 3 on 1. And am sure we all know what happens next..
Asgard has a new King:superman
And A New Queen:diana
And The King Of The Asgardian Seas: Aquaman.

THE END

That's assuming they pair off the way you want. I could easily claim a scenario where Thor attacks with an AOE that stuns Superman and WW and kills Aquaman right off the bat. Then Hulk and Valkyrie tag team Diana while Thor occupies Superman. WW might manage to kill Valkyrie but she dies herself. Then it's Thor & Hulk vs. Superman and this is where it gets interesting.

Realistically: Thor, Hulk and Superman should be the last ones standing... and at this point its hard to figure out who wins. I'm giving Superman a slight majority due to speed but the Revengers can snag a few victories on their own.

Darth Thor
Tbh I wouldnt fancy Thors chances against JL Superman without Stormbreaker.

We know he can pack a lot of power into 1 Lightning punch/attack, but its not as clear how powerful his spamming is. Certainly doesnt seem Nuke level. And Superman can likely take a few full powered lightning punches anyway.

So Thor pretty much has to rely on his durability, which is a lot to ask.

He needs Stormbreaker so every hit of his that lands is going to mean serious serious trouble for Supes.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Tbh I wouldnt fancy Thors chances against JL Superman without Stormbreaker.

We know he can pack a lot of power into 1 Lightning punch/attack, but its not as clear how powerful his spamming is. Certainly doesnt seem Nuke level. And Superman can likely take a few full powered lightning punches anyway.

So Thor pretty much has to rely on his durability, which is a lot to ask.

He needs Stormbreaker so every hit of his that lands is going to mean serious serious trouble for Supes.

You have to remember that the Kryptonian ship's lasers hurt Superman pretty badly, and Thor's lightning has way better feats than that laser.

Anyway, not saying Thor can take out Superman. I don't think he has enough oomph to take out Superman with a single hit. But multiple lightning strikes or amped punches should hurt Superman. At the very least it should keep Superman occupied. After all, we've never seen Superman tank anyone with as much destructive output as Thor.

TheVaultDweller
I'd probably back the JL, even though Aquabro really needs more feats.

The Spectre+
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah! that why he'll be taking us under the seas to show us his might. VERY SOON.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Same here, even though only Superman is left alive.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.