Ajax vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Francis has his axes

Who wins

cdtm
Iron Fist wins, with ease.

Impediment
Ajax's fighting prowess isn't near Iron Fist's.

It's a stomp.

NemeBro
It is possibly a stomp, but in the other direction.

Iron Fist's physical prowess is nowhere near Ajax's. Ajax is physically stronger, faster, and more durable. He'd barely feel any punches that aren't Iron Fists, and those can be dodged by the much quicker Ajax.

Impediment
Originally posted by NemeBro
It is possibly a stomp, but in the other direction.

Iron Fist's physical prowess is nowhere near Ajax's. Ajax is physically stronger, faster, and more durable. He'd barely feel any punches that aren't Iron Fists, and those can be dodged by the much quicker Ajax.

Can I buy some pot from you?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Impediment
Can I buy some pot from you? No, but you could try disproving anything I said.

BruceSkywalker
i can't remember if Ajax is fast or not....

Rand stomps

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Impediment
Can I buy some pot from you?

No, but you could try disproving anything I said.

You could probably argue the Durability Factor. I seem to recall he got cut up just fine. He just couldn't feel pain. He had no Healing Powers . At least in the movie He didn't.

TheVaultDweller
Well, Danny isn't slow, especially if we use LC s2 scaling, as Danny is faster than Luke, who was able to keep up with Bushmaster.

Who could do this at regular levels, from around 1:40 onwards:

vtX6elkmO2Y

And this while amped:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117031/6467729-bm.gif

But eh, Ajax should still be a bit faster, and definitely stronger and tougher. That being said, if hits from Wade can affect him, taking a full Iron Fist punch to the face is going to ruin his day, badly.

NemeBro
And Luke Cage is comparable to that dude in speed? Because that is a pretty good feat, eyeballing it his head must have been going at near hypersonic speeds.

TheVaultDweller
And Luke Cage is comparable to that dude in speed? Because that is a pretty good feat, eyeballing it his head must have been going at near hypersonic speeds.

Bushmaster is a bit faster than Luke. You can see it in their fights. Luke is a bit more durable, which means things tend to tip his way the longer the fights go. But Luke was more than fast enough to land repeated hits on John, get him in arm-locks, grapples etc. in their regular fights, and even ultimately beat him. But this is Bushmaster at his regular level. So, from the fist clip.

When Bushmaster was amped, he was whooping Luke's ass for the most part, though Luke still landed multiple hits on him, even then. But Bushmaster tanked most of them. But yeah, at that point, Bushmaster was dodging pointblank gunshots and battering his way through bunker doors lined with Atreus Resin (which 3-feet of, IIRC, can supposedly stop a nuke, according to the guy on the show). Now, he didn't go through 3-feet of it (probably only about 6 - 8 inches), but that is still some serious punching power.

TheVaultDweller
But Luke himself got a few new feats that I am not sure if you can chalk up to reactions or not. There have been a few instances (2 or 3 now) where he has intentionally ricocheted bullets back at gunmen. But not sure if you can really count that a reflex feat or Luke just kind of trying it and seeing where the bullets go lol.

We do know Luke has confirmed superhuman traveling speed though, considering he can run a 40m dash in 3.72 seconds without showing any signs of fatigue afterwards.

carthage
Regular Bushmaster still dodged bullets fired by Jamaican thugs

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, but that's not really any better than what guys like Daredevil do. At 5:47, for example:

2N_0hvICKzg

Granted, Matt is no joke in the speed department either.

Surtur
Worst case scenario IF could do a ground pound.

As for Luke Cage...we know he isn't just strong and tough. He was able to run fast enough to beat a world record, I think one of Usain Bolts.. As for reflexes...I honestly wouldn't say he is on the level of bullet timing. But he is superhumanly fast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.