How much faster is CW flash than Xmen quicksilver?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
Cw flash semi recently had a major speed increase with his flash time episode, but how much faster than quicksilver is he really. In the time it took for the explosion that destroyed the school to go off. Pietro casually came across the explosion and carried everyone to safety. If you think about how long that would take someone without superspeed, it seems comparable to the flash time episode to me. If flash is really faster, how much faster?

TheVaultDweller
I don't see how it's comparable at all, to be honest. Barry made multiple trips back and forth from downtown to Star Labs, brainstormed ideas with other speedsters, did various calculations on a white board, tried various tactics, including temporarily speeding up Cisco and Killer Frost, had a conversation with Iris, and eventually came up with the solution, ran into the Speedforce to go grab that other device they needed, ran it back downtown and chucked it at the bomb, all in the time it took the nuke's blast to travel like a few feet.

NotAllThatEvil
I just personally feel the fact the he could bring others into flash time shows it's not so much a speed thing as it is a time manipulation thing. Especially considering he can give it away to Cisco and caitlin in later episodes. Tomatoes, potatoes I guess.

But quick silver got to mansion by the time the explosion took cyclops's brother and still had time to get everyone out of blast radius while goofing off with moonwalks and styling a hairguy's hair. He clearly wasn't going as fast as he could.

TheVaultDweller
Except it was specifically mentioned as him sharing speed when they explore it again in a later episode. It's the whole point why the others could only do it for very brief periods of time, as their bodies aren't built to go that fast, even with the speedforce energy Barry gave them.

And Quicksilver not going at his fastest means very little, considering it's still way slower than Barry was going. Even if he can go twice as fast as he did in that scene, he would still be slower than Barry in Flash Time.

_ntMteVqdkk

9xhBS9G9AW8

You could literally claim that Quicksilver is 10x faster than he was in the mansion scene, and he would still be slower.

HulkIsHulk
Yeah. Untill he gets a better feat, X-Men QS is a snail to CW Flash for now. As much as a bitter pill it is to swallow considering Barry's previous performances, Peter fanboys can cry about it lol

Consider this. QS did all that in few minutes by the time the explosion covered an entire mansion. Barry did all that for nearly an hour episode and yet the explosion only travelled a few feet. I.E. Barry can take much more time while less time passes for normal people and stuff That's on a completely different scale

WolvesofBabylon
Not comparable. Flash Time episode put him on another level.

Surtur
How much faster is he? Hilariously faster.

And he can also hurl lightning bolts and he can phase and he has a healing factor good enough to heal from getting paralyzed from the waist down(takes one ep to heal).

He's just plain better in every way than Quicksilver.

Silent Master
How much PIS /CIS is now involved in the show?

NotAllThatEvil
Enough to where he is incapable of taking out almost any threat without significant backup.

Silent Master
Figures.

roughrider
Quicksilver's speed feat in X-Men: Apocalypse was so amazing it reminded me of Zoom. That Pietro may actually be manipulating time relative to himself.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by roughrider
Quicksilver's speed feat in X-Men: Apocalypse was so amazing it reminded me of Zoom. That Pietro may actually be manipulating time relative to himself.

It was impressive but pales in comparison to Flash Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.