Can Thor replicate Superman's nuke feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Thor has Stormbreaker
Same circumstances as Superman faced in BVS

Impediment
Fixed the title.

h1a8
Thor might be able withstand the heat but the blast pressure is something else.

relentless1
Thor easily replicates

star >> nuke

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8

Prove that the pressure of a nuke is greater than that of a neutron star.

BruceSkywalker

hahahaha

Thor withstood the power of a star....

Thor easily replicates

h1a8
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
hahahaha

Thor easily replicates

Temperature/Heat

Silent Master
Temperature/Heat

You're a liar.

The movie flat-out stated he withstood the full force of a neutron star.

NotAllThatEvil
He didnt really withstand it. He was dying/dead when it was over and needed stormbreaker to revive him. But since this thor has storm breaker, he should be fine.

NemeBro
Sure.

BruceSkywalker
Temperature/Heat

we all know you don't watch movies.. it is clearly stated by Eitri

h1a8

h1a8

Silent Master
1) Thor's feats aren't irrelevant
2) You have consistently said that a writer's intention trumps everything. Per the writer, Thor withstood the full force of a neutron star, not just the heat / temperature.

TheVaultDweller
So, when it comes to things like CW Jimmy Olsen making the million ton key claim, H1 insists it's "undeniable writer's intent for the key to be that heavy, or they wouldn't have added the statement". Yet when it's a character statement that hurts his argument, like the Thor one, it's hyperbole? Lol, okay.

Silent Master
Writer's intention and hyperbole are just buzzwords H1 uses because he thinks it hides his massive bias.

WolvesofBabylon
People seem to think Thor tanked the Star feat when in reality he was probably going to die without stormbreaker.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
People seem to think Thor tanked the Star feat when in reality he was probably going to die without stormbreaker.

There's no "probably". He was dying.

cdtm
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
hahahaha

Thor easily replicates

1. PIS. Thor has nothing remotely comparable, and far too many lesser things that could have hurt/killled him (Like that fall in the Hulk Proof cage.)

2. Even if accepted, It nearly killed him.

Consistency trumps a one off feat that nearly killed him.

Darth Thor

Whilst Supes was just fine after taking a portion of that Nuke right?

Originally posted by cdtm
1. PIS. Thor has nothing remotely comparable,

He does now, so stop whining about it.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So, when it comes to things like CW Jimmy Olsen making the million ton key claim, H1 insists it's "undeniable writer's intent for the key to be that heavy, or they wouldn't have added the statement". Yet when it's a character statement that hurts his argument, like the Thor one, it's hyperbole? Lol, okay.

Butthurt at its finest.

Silent Master

It took minutes for the full force of a neutron star to injure Thor that badly. that is at the very least trillions of times better than the tiny fraction of a nuke that almost killed Superman.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
1) Thor's feats aren't irrelevant
2) You have consistently said that a writer's intention trumps everything. Per the writer, Thor withstood the full force of a neutron star, not just the heat / temperature.

Per the writer's intention Thor withstood the temperature of a star and nothing more. Heat melts metal, stars have heat, this is common knowledge where a full audience understands. Intentions are clear.

h1a8

The million ton key was a reference to AS Superman.
Its clear what the writer's intent was. But you guys tried to dismiss it. Now you have a problem with me here? Hypocritical.

Anyway this case is common sense.

Silent Master
Per the writer's intention Thor withstood the temperature of a star and nothing more. Heat melts metal, stars have heat, this is common knowledge where a full audience understands. Intentions are clear.

Post where the writer says that his intention was that Thor only withstood the temp and nothing more, or you're a liart.

h1a8
Post where the writer says that his intention was that Thor only withstood the temp and nothing more, or you're a liart.

I don't have to. It's common sense. Heats melts metal, stars have heat, forges uses heat, heat was shown hitting Thor, heat was shown as becoming fire, etc.

Silent Master
I don't have to. It's common sense. Heats melts metal, stars have heat, forges uses heat, heat was shown hitting Thor, heat was shown as becoming fire, etc.

IOW you know that the writer never said that his intention was that Thor only withstood the temp. which means you knowingly told a untruth.

That makes you a liar.

TheVaultDweller
The million ton key was a reference to AS Superman.
Its clear what the writer's intent was. But you guys tried to dismiss it. Now you have a problem with me here? Hypocritical.

Anyway this case is common sense.

People argued that it was an outlier based on consistent showings, and that she didn't have striking feats reflecting that level of strength (because you were arguing all her punches were going to be that hard). It was only after people made a comparison between that and the Cap offscreen bulldozer feat that was given as a comment, which you also tried to dismiss as hyperbole or a lie, that they started applying your own dismissal tactics against you. So, even then, you were the one who started claiming one statement is 100% fact while another isn't, based on nothing but your personal opinion.

FrothByte
Without the sun to heal him, Superman was one step away from death after the nuke. If that's what Thor needs to replicate then yes, he can definitely do that. Probably even better. My guess is he gets knocked out for a bit with some injuries. One advantage Thor has over Superman is that Thor seems able to self-heal at an accelerated rate. So even if he's knocked out and injured he'll probably come through eventually, whereas Superman needed the sun to heal.

BruceSkywalker

h1a8

h1a8

Silent Master
It's called, you're a liar that can't back up his claims.

TheVaultDweller
@ H1, if you want to claim Thor's feat is also an outlier, then go ahead and prove it. Because people could actually refer back to multiple feats of striking power, or lack thereof, in the Supergirl instance.

FrothByte
Thor's neutron feat isn't an outlier because it's pretty consistent with his other durability feats like withstanding the Bifrost and Sokovia blasts without a single scratch.

Supergirl's key feat on the other hand would have been in direct contradiction with her other feats if we accepted the weight of that key.

Darth Thor

TheVaultDweller
To be fair though, the plane scene was blatant PIS. That whole setup was only to force Supergirl to have to make a choice, IIRC. Because she actually has multiple feats to suggest a plane that size would be no issue for her (though said plane was also nowhere near a million tons, obviously).

HulkIsHulk
Yeah she has lifted an oil tanker IIRC

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Thor's neutron feat isn't an outlier because it's pretty consistent with his other durability feats like withstanding the Bifrost and Sokovia blasts without a single scratch.

Supergirl's key feat on the other hand would have been in direct contradiction with her other feats if we accepted the weight of that key.

lol H1 has in the past claimed that Captain America would have survived Sokovia without serious injury, while simultaneously arguing in another thread that Cris Johnson from Next with a knuckleduster would seriously mess him up. So, Cris Johnson with a knuckleduster > city level explosion, according to H1.

Silent Master
lol H1 has in the past claimed that Captain America would have survived Sokovia without serious injury, while simultaneously arguing in another thread that Cris Johnson from Next with a knuckleduster would seriously mess him up. So, Cris Johnson with a knuckleduster > city level explosion, according to H1.

Remember the pick an ability thread where he picked the Next ability over NZT because he essentially didn't think he was smart enough to really benefit from NZT?

HulkIsHulk
What's NZT?

Silent Master
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
What's NZT?

A pill that essentially turns you into a Super genius.

h1a8

Silent Master
The movie stated it was the full force of the star. If you want to claim otherwise, the burden is on you.

h1a8

Silent Master
The Next ability >NZT.

If you're a retard with less than 2 active brain cells, sure. For everyone else NZT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Next.

TheVaultDweller
I can't quote H1 for some reason (though, quite frankly, this is probably a blessing in disguise), but there you see his blatant lowballing at its finest. Sokovia wasn't an explosion and any human could survive it, lol.

And guess Spiderman is also only a little tougher than a regular human, seeing as he also isn't piercing proof. Or some idiots don't know that you can be much more durable, even to piercing damage, than a normal person, but still not out-and-out bulletproof.

Silent Master
Wonder Woman is also vulnerable to piercing damage, I guess she only has slightly better than human durability. According to H1

h1a8
Wonder Woman is also vulnerable to piercing damage, I guess she only has slightly better than human durability. According to H1
I knew you were going to say that. I'm 2 steps ahead of you.
WW has always been written stupidly. Even in comics. She's not bulletproof at all. Cap on the other hand is just a peak human.

Silent Master
If you were 2 steps ahead of me you wouldn't have made a comment that was so easy to refute, try and act like you knew I was going to say it and then make excuses by bringing up the comics, which aren't valid on this forum.

You're more like 7 steps behind.

Darth Thor
Cap on the other hand is just a peak human.

He is very Super Human in the films.

And in the Ultimate comics I believe.

TheVaultDweller
So, anyone could survive the Sokovia blast, and MCU Steve Rogers is just "peak human". From the same guy who argues DCEU Amazons are superhuman (something I actually agree with, but is ridiculous to argue while also claiming Cap is only peak human).

John Murdoch
Thor's most impressive feats are ones dealing with charged strikes and - even more so in my opinion - durability. Dude's main power is getting hit by big people, places, or things and being good-to-go:

- Bifrost explosion
- Sokovia explosion
- Walking through the aether tornado that was vaporizing everything in TDW
- Knocked out of the bifrost by Hela and tumbling through space onto Sakaar
- Ground-pounded by Hulk
- Blown up inside the Asgardian ship and then slammed into the GotG ship
- Survived the neutron star blast

Can he replicate Supes' nuke feat? I think he does it about like he did the Sokovia explosion: gets knocked out for a bit then wakes up no worse for the wear.

Inhuman
^^^^
I would also add having the power gem shoved in his face by Thanos for more than a few seconds. Guardians 1 it is stated that the gem just by touching the surface of a planet can destroy a planet. The Collector servant blew up on contact.

Anyhow Thor tanks the nuke no problem.

h1a8
If you were 2 steps ahead of me you wouldn't have made a comment that was so easy to refute, try and act like you knew I was going to say it and then make excuses by bringing up the comics, which aren't valid on this forum.

You're more like 7 steps behind.

WW is a special case. Her case does not apply to anyone else. Try again.

h1a8
So, anyone could survive the Sokovia blast, and MCU Steve Rogers is just "peak human". From the same guy who argues DCEU Amazons are superhuman (something I actually agree with, but is ridiculous to argue while also claiming Cap is only peak human).

Originally posted by Darth Thor
He is very Super Human in the films.

And in the Ultimate comics I believe.

Technically, "PEAK HUMAN" is theoretically the highest a human can be.
We do not know the exact limits of human potential.
If one existed in real life then we would all think it was super human.

FrothByte
Technically, "PEAK HUMAN" is theoretically the highest a human can be.
We do not know the exact limits of human potential.
If one existed in real life then we would all think it was super human.

Backpedal some more. It just makes you look pathetic.

Robtard
Thor should be able too, though it might harm him some, really depends what protection SB provides him.

Whomever is arguing MCU Cap is just "peak human" is silly. He was well above peak human in CA:TFA; his feats have only become more and more super with each consecutive appearance.

h1a8
Originally posted by Robtard
Thor should be able too, though it might harm him some, really depends what protection SB provides him.

Whomever is arguing MCU Cap is just "peak human" is silly. He was well above peak human in CA:TFA; his feats have only become more and more super with each consecutive appearance.
That's if you are comparing Cap to real life humans. Then yes, he is superhuman.
I'm comparing Cap to all movie normal (unaltered) humans.

A movie normal human >>> a real life normal human
A movie peak human >>> a real life peak human

In other words, movie versions are meant to be normal versions despite them doing things real life normal versions can not do.

Robtard
That's if you are comparing Cap to real life humans. Then yes, he is superhuman.
I'm comparing Cap to all movie normal (unaltered) humans.

A movie normal human >>> a real life normal human
A movie peak human >>> a real life peak human

In other words, movie versions are meant to be normal versions despite them doing things real life normal versions can not do.

Even if we compare Cap to say Black Widow who has some super-human feats/aspects under her belt, Cap is still leagues above her and clearly superhuman.

Silent Master
WW is a special case. Her case does not apply to anyone else. Try again.

Don't need to, everyone can already see that your point was retarded. now back to the topic.

Prove that the writer's intention was that Thor only withstood the heat.

h1a8
Even if we compare Cap to say Black Widow who has some super-human feats/aspects under her belt, Cap is still leagues above her and clearly superhuman.

Black Widow is a movie NORMAL HUMAN.
She isn't peak human in the movies.

And the only thing she did that was superhuman was a take a hit without being koed I believe. Anything else she did?

h1a8
Don't need to, everyone can already see that your point was retarded. now back to the topic.

Prove that the writer's intention was that Thor only withstood the heat.

I already did.

Robtard
Black Widow is a movie NORMAL HUMAN.
She isn't peak human in the movies.

And the only thing she did that was superhuman was a take a hit without being koed I believe. Anything else she did?

Yet she's portrayed as more than that compared to your rando human.

Her wire-fu flips while tied to a chair, her jumping up and single-arm-grabbing a speeding Chitauri speeder, taking on the Winter Soldier for a bit. There's far more I'm sure showing she's well above a normal human, even a peak athlete.

Silent Master
I already did.

No, you provided your reasoning for thinking it was the writer's intention. that isn't the same thing as proving it.

Try again.

h1a8

Silent Master
You weren't asked to prove common sense, you were asked to prove your claim regarding the writer's intention.

FrothByte
No peak human is capable to holding down a helicopter. And if Black Widow is simply a normal human then what the hell do you call all those goons and thugs that she oneshots left and right?

h1a8
Yet she's portrayed as more than that compared to your rando human.

Her wire-fu flips while tied to a chair, her jumping up and single-arm-grabbing a speeding Chitauri speeder, taking on the Winter Soldier for a bit. There's far more I'm sure showing she's well above a normal human, even a peak athlete.

Her jumps were superhuman in relation to the real humans but not normal movie humans.
In her fight with WS she did nothing in that fight (specifically) that screams superhuman.

We are still arguing semantics.

BW is just an athletic movie human (in relation to all athletic movie humans).

h1a8
No peak human is capable to holding down a helicopter. And if Black Widow is simply a normal human then what the hell do you call all those goons and thugs that she oneshots left and right?

There is a difference between movie peak human and a real life peak human (which does not exist).

h1a8
You weren't asked to prove common sense, you were asked to prove your claim regarding the writer's intention.

It's common sense. If you don't think so then you must question your common sense.

Silent Master
It's common sense. If you don't think so then you must question your common sense.

Explain in detail how neutron stars not having things like gravity is common sense.

FrothByte
There is a difference between movie peak human and a real life peak human (which does not exist).

And I'm saying, Black Widow is movie peak human. Because she's capable of doing stuff regular movie humans cannot do. Which means Cap is definitely superhuman as he's above Black Widow.

TheVaultDweller
IIRC, it was mentioned in an episode of AoS (might have been an MCU tie-in comic though) that Natasha has some of the highest field test scores of any SHIELD agent ever. So, lol at her being a "normal" human in that universe. She is clearly meant to be portrayed about as potent as you can become without explicitly going into superhuman territory.

KingD19
A normal human can't even stand apart from Proxima Midnight.

h1a8

h1a8
Double post

h1a8
And I'm saying, Black Widow is movie peak human. Because she's capable of doing stuff regular movie humans cannot do. Which means Cap is definitely superhuman as he's above Black Widow. Normal is defined as unaltered (genetically or chemically).

Silent Master
The Writer's intention was that Thor withstood the full force of a neutron star.

cdtm
Wow, the anti-Superman bias is incredible here.

Silent Master
What anti Superman bias?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by cdtm
Wow, the anti-Superman bias is incredible here.
Nope it's just Anti bias

Darth Thor
Theres actually a lot more bias against Thors Star tanking feat.

Or is it simply just butthurt?

TheVaultDweller
Just another thing regarding the superhuman topic. Cap matches, and arguably exceeds, Black Panther in a number of areas, physically. In the intro for the BP film, the abilities the heart-shaped herb bestow on the user are explicitly described by the narrator as "superhuman". But, of course, knowing h1, he will come up with an excuse to try and dismiss a direct character statement that doesn't suit his stance.

Darth Thor
^ I dont know why youre even bothering to back up something so blatantly clear from the films.

TheVaultDweller
It's h1. Even if things are blatantly said/spelled out, there is still zero guarantee he will get it.

He once called me "insane" for saying that Loki was sitting on the throne of Asgard at the end of Thor: The Dark World.

h1a8

Silent Master
Go ahead, show scenes of normal humans matching or exceeding Cap's best, none of your usual low-balling.

TheVaultDweller
@ H1. Your memory is garbage, because this is hardly the first time you can't remember things. Things that plenty of others have no issues recalling:

Loki on Asgard's Throne:

xvA4uCVVCD4

At around 0:48, them very clearly stating in the movie what should be painfully obvious to anyone with half a brain cell:

8RjbmkwiynU

TheVaultDweller
Go ahead, show scenes of normal humans matching or exceeding Cap's best, none of your usual low-balling.

Notice he said "in some scenes". I.E. he is going to use low-ends.

Silent Master
Notice he said "in some scenes". I.E. he is going to use low-ends.

Of course, it's what he does.

FrothByte
I'd like to see what other supposed "peak human" can hold down a chopper or maybe carry a motorcycle with 3 women on top over their heads while smiling.

HulkIsHulk
Some lowballers have argued that since it was a show the bike must have been a prop.

TheVaultDweller
I'd like to see what other supposed "peak human" can hold down a chopper or maybe carry a motorcycle with 3 women on top over their heads while smiling.

Or run 13 miles in 30 minutes without showing any signs of fatigue afterwards.

Inhuman
The reason is that H1's MCU movie knowledge is based on YouTube clips, he doesn't actually watch the movies. I've caught him many times in the past to be almost 100% sure of this.
Most of the time he has no clue of what people are talking about and requests for them to show him what they're talkings about because he never saw the movie.

h1a8

h1a8

Silent Master
The Writer's intention was that Thor withstood the full force of a neutron star.

thumb up

FrothByte
@h1, first off, please figure out why we can't quote you. Secondly, to actually prove that Cap is simply peak movie human you actually have to provide feats of other movie humans matching Cap's highest end feats, as those are what make him superhuman. So far you have been unable to do so.

TheVaultDweller
@ H1. You don't remember something else that doesn't suit you. I am shocked. not really

And no one forced you to respond to my comment. Plus, it doesn't derail anything when it proves how shit your recollection of these films are.

TheVaultDweller
@h1, first off, please figure out why we can't quote you. Secondly, to actually prove that Cap is simply peak movie human you actually have to provide feats of other movie humans matching Cap's highest end feats, as those are what make him superhuman. So far you have been unable to do so.

He's using the one apostrophe that breaks the quote function, I think.

FrothByte
Deleted

h1a8

h1a8
He's using the one apostrophe that breaks the quote function, I think. So dont use apostrophe and quotes will work?

FrothByte
@h1, you didn't post anything that compares to Cap holding down a helicopter or casually lifting a motorcycle with 3 women overhead. Try again.

Darth Thor
@h1, you didn't post anything that compares to Cap holding down a helicopter or casually lifting a motorcycle with 3 women overhead. Try again.

Or run 13 miles in 30 minutes without showing any signs of fatigue afterwards.

The examples are numerous. h1 is clearly trolling.

Robtard
I'd assume he's fool's trolling, Cap has numerous feats of strength, speed and durability that put him in the super-human range and not just skirting it.

His chase scene in Romania had him nigh matching cars on the freeway, so that puts him at easily above 50mph going all out.

HulkIsHulk
The cars seemed at best 30, at the max 40 mph though. Not to mention a police SUV easily caught up to Cap (which he took)

h1a8

Darth Thor
^ We get what you are saying, but even by your peak movie human standards, your assertion is way off the mark.

Cap is well in the superhuman category by any definition.

Robtard
Cap is super-human in his own universe, to argue otherwise is to be a retard.

h1a8

Robtard

h1a8
Such as?

Mostly in martial art movies such as Iron Monkey, etc.
Characters busting through brick walls, flying through the air like Superman, lifting humongous columns, etc.

Robtard
Characters busting through brick walls, flying through the air like Superman, lifting humongous columns, etc.

Iron Monkey does not exist in the MCU and those people are more than "peak human" in their own universe as normal people don't fly. Ergo your points are invalid and so are you.

Darth Thor
The characters in those martial movies are superhuman in their abilities. You said it yourself that they fly through the air like Superman. Does that mean Superman (or heck even X-Mens Angel) is peak human? Of course not.

A lot of times they can cling to walls as well. Does that mean Spider-Man is peak human? Of course not.

Those super ninjas may be considered peak human in their own movies. But in the MCU peak humans are the likes of Black Widow, Hawkeye and Punisher. And Cap is leagues above them.

In the DCEU peak human would be Batman. In the CW Dc Universe it would be Arrow and Deathstroke. Cap is leagues above them too.

So as far as Marvel and DC debates go, Movie Cap is well within the superhuman category.

Those martial art movies are more like Iron Fist. But again he learned his abilities in a magical place granting him abilities well beyond what humans from the regular world are capable of.

h1a8
Iron Monkey does not exist in the MCU and those people are more than "peak human" in their own universe as normal people don't fly. Ergo your points are invalid and so are you.

Which universe is irrelevant.
Fiction (such as comics) define superhuman based off real world humans.

And why throw insults? Where's your class?

Silent Master

Those people are hardly considered normal in their universe, does your trolling know no limits?

Robtard
Which universe is irrelevant.
Fiction (such as comics) define superhuman based off real world humans.

And why throw insults? Where's your class?

Wrong, it's relevant.

And Cap compared to real world humans is still superhuman. He's also superhuman in the MCU. The MCU bases him more off the Ultimate Marvel series than his first comic appearances in 1941.

Insult? Where? Calm down, cupcake.

h1a8
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The characters in those martial movies are superhuman in their abilities. You said it yourself that they fly through the air like Superman. Does that mean Superman (or heck even X-Mens Angel) is peak human? Of course not.

A lot of times they can cling to walls as well. Does that mean Spider-Man is peak human? Of course not.

Those super ninjas may be considered peak human in their own movies. But in the MCU peak humans are the likes of Black Widow, Hawkeye and Punisher. And Cap is leagues above them.

In the DCEU peak human would be Batman. In the CW Dc Universe it would be Arrow and Deathstroke. Cap is leagues above them too.

So as far as Marvel and DC debates go, Movie Cap is well within the superhuman category.

Those martial art movies are more like Iron Fist. But again he learned his abilities in a magical place granting him abilities well beyond what humans from the regular world are capable of.

I'm not referring to gaining ability due to magic.
It is understood that all humans from all fictional universes are the same.

And what if Cap is peak human and others are just lower?
How do you define peak human?
Isn't Fisk a peak human by definition?

h1a8
Wrong, it's relevant.

And Cap compared to real world humans is still superhuman. He's also superhuman in the MCU. The MCU bases him more off the Ultimate Marvel series than his first comic appearances in 1941.

Insult? Where? Calm down, cupcake.

Basically you said I'm (as a person) invalid.

He's peak human in the MCU. In the real world there are no peak humans.
The universe does not matter. Stop making up irrelevant rules

Robtard
Basically you said I'm (as a person) invalid.

He's peak human in the MCU. In the real world there are no peak humans.
The universe does not matter. Stop making up irrelevant rules

And?

No, Cap's superhuman because that's how he's portrayed and how he performs. Wrong again, top level athletes would be "peak human" in their perspective fields. eg Justin Gatlin is(or was) peak human when it comes to running. Usain Bolt is as well.

Universe's matter, no matter what you say. eg Adrien Veidt isn't superhuman compared to Dr. Manhattan, yet he clearly does what a normal human could not.

Silent Master
I'm not referring to gaining ability due to magic.
It is understood that all humans from all fictional universes are the same.

And what if Cap is peak human and others are just lower?
How do you define peak human?
Isn't Fisk a peak human by definition?

Cite your source that "It is understood that all humans from all fictional universes are the same."

h1a8
And?

No, Cap's superhuman because that's how he's portrayed and how he performs. Wrong again, top level athletes would be "peak human" in their perspective fields. eg Justin Gatlin is(or was) peak human when it comes to running. Usain Bolt is as well.

Universe's matter, no matter what you say. eg Adrien Veidt isn't superhuman compared to Dr. Manhattan, yet he clearly does what a normal human could not. Wrong! Peak humans don't exist. You are referring to athletic humans. We are arguing semantics again.
Peak human is the pinnacle of human perfection. The highest a human could possibly be. That limit isn't known yet.

Robtard
I just gave you two examples of "peak humans" in their perspective fields of performance.

The limit is what is currently the known limit/has been documented, be in it running, jumping, lifting etc.

Cap's superhuman btw,

Darth Thor
So h1 if Cap is peak human then whats Batman? An average human?

Whats Widow? An average woman?

Please stop with the semantics BS. Cap is leagues above peak human even in the MCU and DCEU, let alone the real world.

Silent Master
h1 ran away just after you posted.

FrothByte
Jeeze h1, stop being a dick. Cap is superhuman in every definition of the word. Just drop it. You know you're just being a troll at this point.

TheVaultDweller
H1 is the worst troll on this site. I literally posted a clip stating BP is explicitly considered superhuman in his universe. We have multiple showings that make it painfully apparent that Super Soldiers and those who consume the heart-shaped herb are physical peers. The latest example being from IW itself. Notice the two at around the 0:40 mark casually outstripping everyone else but keeping pace with each other:

2NYX4wprVvQ

Seriously, Steve being superhuman isn't debatable. It's been confirmed via feats, via statements, via audio-commentaries from the people behind the films etc. Someone would have to blatantly ignore how the character was intended to be portrayed (based on multiple bits of onscreen and offscreen evidence) to argue that he is only "peak human" in his universe.

h1a8

Silent Master
Where in the MCU movies is Cap called a peak human?

h1a8
H1 is the worst troll on this site. I literally posted a clip stating BP is explicitly considered superhuman in his universe. We have multiple showings that make it painfully apparent that Super Soldiers and those who consume the heart-shaped herb are physical peers. The latest example being from IW itself. Notice the two at around the 0:40 mark casually outstripping everyone else but keeping pace with each other:

2NYX4wprVvQ

Seriously, Steve being superhuman isn't debatable. It's been confirmed via feats, via statements, via audio-commentaries from the people behind the films etc. Someone would have to blatantly ignore how the character was intended to be portrayed (based on multiple bits of onscreen and offscreen evidence) to argue that he is only "peak human" in his universe.

Well your job should be simple. Give proof from valid sources that Cap is meant to be superhuman and not enhanced or peak human.

Do the same for BP

h1a8

Silent Master

h1a8
Jeeze h1, stop being a dick. Cap is superhuman in every definition of the word. Just drop it. You know you're just being a troll at this point.

Is Cap a superhuman in the 616 universe?

h1a8

TheVaultDweller
Well your job should be simple. Give proof from valid sources that Cap is meant to be superhuman and not enhanced or peak human.

Do the same for BP

I literally posted a scene directly from the Black Panther film where it is explicitly stated that the herb grants "superhuman" strength, speed and instincts.

Also, pretty hilarious how it's my "job" to prove a negative to a statement you made, when nothing you have posted proves your claim to begin with.

As things stand, my direct screen clip >>> your bullshit mental gymnastics.

Silent Master

BruceSkywalker
What other humans in the MCU can match Cap?

h1 prolly thinks zemo can match cap lmao

h1a8
I just gave you two examples of "peak humans" in their perspective fields of performance.

The limit is what is currently the known limit/has been documented, be in it running, jumping, lifting etc.

Cap's superhuman btw,

No it hasn't. No one knows the limit. It's all theoretical.
So that we can get the ball rolling, give me the source it was documented.

Inhuman
No it hasn't. No one knows the limit. It's all theoretical.
So that we can get the ball rolling, give me the source it was documented.

You are quick to say Bane and Baleman are superhuman with 1 or 2 questionable feats. Yet Cap, T'Challa and Bucky have plenty of feats over several movies that show they are clearly super human above any peak humans in the MCU universe.

You are trying to bring in Comic book characteristics to the movie versions. Just because he is suppose to be peak human in the comics but even Comic Cap has many feats that have him at the super human category.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Inhuman
You are quick to say Bane and Baleman are superhuman with 1 or 2 questionable feats. Yet Cap, T'Challa and Bucky have plenty of feats over several movies that show they are clearly super human above any peak humans in the MCU universe.

You are trying to bring in Comic book characteristics to the movie versions. Just because he is suppose to be peak human in the comics but even Comic Cap has many feats that have him at the super human category.

He's also stated that Rorschach and Nite Owl have superhuman feats.

h1a8
Originally posted by Inhuman

Superhuman in reference to real world humans, not movie humans. Semantics.

FrothByte
H1, you are literally trying to make up your own definition of terms. In other words, you're lying about what superhuman and peak human means.

Silent Master
Superhuman in reference to real world humans, not movie humans. Semantics.

What normal humans in the MCU can match Cap's best feats?

h1a8
H1, you are literally trying to make up your own definition of terms. In other words, you're lying about what superhuman and peak human means. I didn't make up any definitions. Peak human is the highest a human can possibly attain. Superhuman is beyond a human can possibly attain.

In movies, these limits are higher than in real life.
Cap isn't superhuman in the fictional universe because there are other fictional humans that can match him. Cap is peak human in the fictional universe and superhuman in the real universe.
BW is athletic human.

h1a8
What normal humans in the MCU can match Cap's best feats?

Your question implies that superhuman only applies to that character's fictional universe. It doesn't. It applies to all universes where humans exist.

FrothByte
I didn't make up any definitions. Peak human is the highest a human can possibly attain. Superhuman is beyond a human can possibly attain.

In movies, these limits are higher than in real life.
Cap isn't superhuman in the fictional universe because there are other fictional humans that can match him. Cap is peak human in the fictional universe and superhuman in the real universe.
BW is athletic human.

Show me a definition of terms that apecifies Cap's feats as merely peak human. Go on, cite a proper source. Or is it simply your opinion?

Silent Master
Your question implies that superhuman only applies to that character's fictional universe. It doesn't. It applies to all universes where humans exist.

You're arguing that Cap isn't superhuman in the MCU, so provide the normal MCU humans that can match his best feats.

h1a8
Show me a definition of terms that apecifies Cap's feats as merely peak human. Go on, cite a proper source. Or is it simply your opinion?

Cap is peak human OR LOWER. He's not superhuman (in the fictional world) because there are other fictional humans that can match him. It's not rocket science.

Super = Above

If a human = Cap
then Cap is not above all humans. Simple.

Inhuman

No it doesn't. That's your rule. You are trying to say that we can compare humans and peak humans from other films and franchises and apply them to Cap. That is nonsense.

You want to say that humans from , The die hard movies, Predator movies, Alien movies, Rambo movies, Watchmen movie, Nolan movies , etc etc are all the same. And if one "Human" does something that seems super human in one of those movies it also applies to the MCU movies. lol that nonsense.

Anyhow Humans and peak humans in the MCU universe (like Natasha, Shield Agents, DD) are even greater that most other film humans, AND Cap, T'challa, Bucky are clearly above even these MCU humans that are a cut above other movie humans. This just further shows how ridiculous it is saying Cap is just peak human.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>