Superman Vs Giganta and Cheetah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
New 52 versions of all 3

Current versions of all 3

Pillow Biter
I think Giganta is a speed bump either way. Cheetah seems to vacillate, but when she's presented as a near equal to Wonder Woman, she could be an issue, especially if the magic weakness comes into play and the writer has those claws shredding Superman.

This could be a decent fight most days if that Cheetah shows up, with Supes still having an edge. But he's going to play around a bit, try to protect civilians and not hurt anyone, etc. His edge could get decisive, even with the magic weakness, if Superman is playing hardball though, at least under a lot of writers. Bendis hasn't shown many signs of ascribing to a particularly powerful Superman with dynamic-type power, though. But he's just one guy even if he is the latest.

carver9
Cheetah blitz Batman, blitz Flash, blitz Cyborg and then blitz Superman as easy as it took Flash to hold his leg after she sliced it...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicnewbies.com/2014/08/19/the-cheetah-infects-superman/amp/?source=images

I'm giving her the edge here.

DarkSaint85
Steve Trevor took her out pretty easily : up: evil face

carver9
True.. Steve is a magnificent beast.

riv6672

carver9
That's what DS does. He bring up the lowest fts to help his argument. Something we all should get use too.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Superman is objectively faster at both their highest showings.

This is being fair to both sides, and using high showings for both.

Carver, I am using your logic of battle feats. Combat feats. Let's ignore space cheese, as YOU yourself always say.

In combat, Cheetah has been outreacted by a human. Why are you being hypocritical and ignoring this? Cheetah has like three or four appearances, so surely on average, her Steve showing counts for a lot?

Or are we ignoring your usage of average portrayals now?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.

Superman is objectively faster at both their highest showings.

This is being fair to both sides, and using high showings for both.

Carver, I am using your logic of battle feats. Combat feats. Let's ignore space cheese, as YOU yourself always say.

In combat, Cheetah has been outreacted by a human. Why are you being hypocritical and ignoring this? Cheetah has like three or four appearances, so surely on average, her Steve showing counts for a lot?

Or are we ignoring your usage of average portrayals now?

I dont debate like this. She's been blitzed by a human huh? Is this relevant to the thread (as soon as you deny this, I can post another showing similar to this...)

https://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11131/111315595/5727787-0123400054-f6wi..jpg

I wonder what your plan is in this post or are you truly being hypocritical? Then you're mentioning showings OUTSIDE of their fights. It's like me posting speed showings for Wonder Woman outside of her fight against Doomsday proving Doomsday cant touch her. I'm hoping your post was a set up post. This cant be Darksaint actually trying... I'm hoping it isnt.

carver9
Cheetah vs Superman (and yes, Cheetah won)...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11131/111316222/5746643-cheetah+feats+2.jpg

abhilegend
Different Cheetah and Circe was dampening Superman's power.

carver9
Weaker Cheetah (based off fts). She was dampening his powers? Scan

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
That's what DS does. He bring up the lowest fts to help his argument. Something we all should get use too. Have you ever heard of the word irony?

carver9
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Have you ever heard of the word irony?

Sure have which is the reason I wasnt singling out THAT post... I was talking about his overall posting habit? Get it???

abhilegend
Weaker Cheetah (based off fts). She was dampening his powers? Scan
How is he weaker? If anything he is stronger than Minerva.

DarkSaint85
I dont debate like this. She's been blitzed by a human huh? Is this relevant to the thread (as soon as you deny this, I can post another showing similar to this...)

I wonder what your plan is in this post or are you truly being hypocritical? Then you're mentioning showings OUTSIDE of their fights. It's like me posting speed showings for Wonder Woman outside of her fight against Doomsday proving Doomsday cant touch her. I'm hoping your post was a set up post. This cant be Darksaint actually trying... I'm hoping it isnt.

Do you not?

How strong are Imperiex probes?

Do you want me to quote your posts where you specifically say you debate off combat feats?

Not sure what your usage of Grundy is for. He's all over the place....based on combat feats. In that very same story as your Grundy scan, for example, he one shots Swamp Thing. You know, the guy who's trans level in the tier thread? He's a recurring villain for Alan Scott, after all. A trans level GL.

I mean, HARDLY comparable to Steve Trevor, a...human.

Remember, we debate off AVERAGE showings. So if Cheetah has three or four showings, and one of them is getting owned by Steve, that's like 25% of her showings being blitzed by humans.

Which brings her average RIGHT down. You cannot deny this.

Insane Titan

spetznaz

carver9
Do you not?

How strong are Imperiex probes?

Do you want me to quote your posts where you specifically say you debate off combat feats?

Not sure what your usage of Grundy is for. He's all over the place....based on combat feats. In that very same story as your Grundy scan, for example, he one shots Swamp Thing. You know, the guy who's trans level in the tier thread? He's a recurring villain for Alan Scott, after all. A trans level GL.

I mean, HARDLY comparable to Steve Trevor, a...human.

Remember, we debate off AVERAGE showings. So if Cheetah has three or four showings, and one of them is getting owned by Steve, that's like 25% of her showings being blitzed by humans.

Which brings her average RIGHT down. You cannot deny this.

Imperiex Probes are below Zod level (he took out 3 Probes solo).

So Grundy gained super speed because of the people he beat? You're hilarious. So you want me to dig deeper for lower speed showings on Superman? People with no speed tagging him? Come on Dark, we both know this isnt going to end well because Superman along with any other Herald have TERRIBLE speed showings.

So on AVERAGE Cheetah is human level speed wise. If you dont mind me asking, what is Superman average when it comes to combat speed?

Lol... in the fight between her and Superman, she blitzed him. You cant deny this. Stop trolling.

carver9
@Spectnaz (cant quote you)..

What I am saying is, if we look at what happened "on panel", Cheetah can most def win.

@Insane Titan, you're not worth my time. We know how our convo ends... you continue talking to yourself while i sit in the back laughing at your failed attempt at being a rage psycho. No more responses from me today bro. Enjoy.

spetznaz

Insane Titan

One Big Mob
This thread just got interesting

DarkSaint85

So Grundy gained super speed because of the people he beat? You're hilarious. So you want me to dig deeper for lower speed showings on Superman? People with no speed tagging him? Come on Dark, we both know this isnt going to end well because Superman along with any other Herald have TERRIBLE speed showings.

So on AVERAGE Cheetah is human level speed wise. If you dont mind me asking, what is Superman average when it comes to combat speed?

Lol... in the fight between her and Superman, she blitzed him. You cant deny this. Stop trolling.

Lol no you are hilariously missing my point.

Let's look at ALL of Superman's showings. ALL. And let's get an average.

Assume he has 10,000 comic book showings. Sure, he has a few showings of him out racing light (let's give that a score of 100). He then has a few showings of low speed showings (let's give those a score of 1).

Overall, over all 10,000 showings of Superman, where do you think his AVERAGE is?

Now, let's look at Cheetah. Over all.....four? Three? Showings of here, she has one of Steve tagging her.

Of COURSE Superman has low shitty showings. Of course. He's in every JL comic, Action Comics, Superman/Batman, guest stars in Red Hood and the Outlaws etc etc. Out of all of them, he has a few low showings. NOBODY IS DENYING THIS.

Cheetah has like a handful of showings, and some of them are shit. Her average is way lower than Superman's, even when HIS shit showings are taken into account, because he has way more showings, lol. How can you not grasp this simple concept that your entire logic is based on?

riv6672
Its interesting watching you debate certain characters. Thank you! thumb up

Delta1938

So since Superman beat that Zod in a fair fight (actually still unfair
for Superman given the context), and Zod beat multiple Imperiex Probes and one Probe tanked Wonder Woman with an axe(potentially with the Gauntlet of Ares) and Aquaman's simultaneous punch, what does that say about how much Supeman>Wonder Woman? Hell, her in armor nearly got killed by that detonation, and Superman tanked that shit.

I know you'll freak out and fall back on Zod breaking his jaw, but even if we pretend that's his only showing against Superman, getting your jaw broken by a flying blitz strike is certainly a better showing for Superman than Wonder Woman getting her wrist broken by Superman squeezing it(over her bracelet IIRC) is for Diana, so let's try not to go there. I want what your opinion is on how much Superman beating Zod, Zod beating 3 Probes and Wonder Woman doing so poorly against those Probes, puts Superman above her.

And if you're going to try to fall to other examples to divert attention from your inability to give an answer that doesn't bend yourself over, this isn't the only instance that puts him way above her I can cite.

But hey, a half powered Superman still was too fast for a heat vision dodging Batman, in the very same comic Batman dodged that heat vision, so I'd guess that's a bit better than whatever this Cheetah losing to Steve is.

carver9
@Spetnaz...

Great post. I would look at it like that IF they did have fights ending with the same results. People like Wonder Woman and Cheetah just seem too fast for him to hit and when you factor in the huge magic advantage she have with her bite, she wins.

carver9
Lol no you are hilariously missing my point.

Let's look at ALL of Superman's showings. ALL. And let's get an average.

Assume he has 10,000 comic book showings. Sure, he has a few showings of him out racing light (let's give that a score of 100). He then has a few showings of low speed showings (let's give those a score of 1).

Overall, over all 10,000 showings of Superman, where do you think his AVERAGE is?

Now, let's look at Cheetah. Over all.....four? Three? Showings of here, she has one of Steve tagging her.

Of COURSE Superman has low shitty showings. Of course. He's in every JL comic, Action Comics, Superman/Batman, guest stars in Red Hood and the Outlaws etc etc. Out of all of them, he has a few low showings. NOBODY IS DENYING THIS.

Cheetah has like a handful of showings, and some of them are shit. Her average is way lower than Superman's, even when HIS shit showings are taken into account, because he has way more showings, lol. How can you not grasp this simple concept that your entire logic is based on?

I need you to focus. You're switching from combat showings, to flight. Superman combat showings is no where close to his flight speed. If it was, people like Grundy, Kalibak, Despero, Darkseid, Orion (do I honestly need to keep going?) Would not tag him. His AVERAGE combat speed isnt impressive Dark. It just isnt and this applies to all DC and Marvel flying bricks. He isnt winking out in his fights punching people at high speeds. Hell, even when he fights other kryptonians their fights are viewable by human eyes. And again, this is on average. Now back to what I was saying , when Cheetah and Superman FOUGHT, she blitzed him along with the league and transformed him. Now you can ignore on panel showings but as you already know, it will get used against you in the future. You've been doing this for yrs now. Debating powerset. You honestly need to give this up because there are people that just does not agree with this concept of debating.

riv6672

Delta1938

DarkSaint85
I need you to focus. You're switching from combat showings, to flight. Superman combat showings is no where close to his flight speed. If it was, people like Grundy, Kalibak, Despero, Darkseid, Orion (do I honestly need to keep going?) Would not tag him. His AVERAGE combat speed isnt impressive Dark. It just isnt and this applies to all DC and Marvel flying bricks. He isnt winking out in his fights punching people at high speeds. Hell, even when he fights other kryptonians their fights are viewable by human eyes. And again, this is on average. Now back to what I was saying , when Cheetah and Superman FOUGHT, she blitzed him along with the league and transformed him. Now you can ignore on panel showings but as you already know, it will get used against you in the future. You've been doing this for yrs now. Debating powerset. You honestly need to give this up because there are people that just does not agree with this concept of debating.

Delta gets it thumb up

Steve Trevor blitzed Cheetah. On panel. I am not ignoring this at all.

NOW CAN YOU FINALLY SEE WHAT MY PROBLEM IS WITH YOUR STYLE OF DEBATING?

@Riv: thanks, but you're not seeing what I'm doing here, which is using Carver's debating tactics.

He says we use combat feats. And only combat feats. My issue with that is, a lot of the time, the writers don't care about power levels, and will simply write a cool fight scene (I usually use Batman as an example, but here I use Steve Trevor as it directly uses Cheetah). We can also use Catwoman vs Flash, if needed.

So, if we only use combat feats, then Steve > Cheetah. If we then apply Carver's logic of 'averaging', then considering Cheetah only has like two or three appearances (others can correct me), her average is waaaaaay lower than her single high feat of blitzing Superman.

That's what I'm trying to portray.

Edit: does Superman have superspeed? Yes. Does he break it out in every comic fight? No. But this is a forum fight.

Rules:

So here, he knows he's fighting Cheetah. Someone who he knows can affect him. Yeah, sure, he'll take it slow, guys.

DarkSaint85
Objectively, we already have DC saying who is faster:

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/DC-Nation-2-spoilers-8-Who-is-the-fastest-in-DC-Comics.jpg

This isn't flying, but with running. I.e. limbs moving.

So he has been tagged by Cheetah, someone slower than him.

Either it's A: PIS, where the writer wanted to show a cool fight with a werecheetahSuperman, or it's B: CIP, where Superman was holding back due to it being an unfamiliar threat.

CIS is always in play of course, but Superman isn't THAT stupid to go 'oh gee, better take it easy on Cheetah!'

I mean, if you or I were bitten by a rabid dog once and we could have done something about it, would we get bitten twice? I'm sure there's a saying about that....

celeyhyga17
That chart is nice and all, but not be all end all. Anyways by feats Supes is faster than Cheetah.

Btw I find it weird that Black Racer is listed here. I can't recall him using limbs for speed...
mhmm

Philosophía
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Btw I find it weird that Black Racer is listed here. I can't recall him using limbs for speed...
mhmm Black Racer and Black Flash are the same person.

xJLxKing
Only Carver will argue Cheetah is faster than Superman despite the fact DC already said Superman >>>>>>>>>>cheetah

Delta1938
Wasn't this New 52 Superman, so half of current? I'm sure Carter's response will have some change in stance, assuming he doesn't ignore it like Superman>Zod>>>Imperiex Probes>>>>Wonder Woman.

celeyhyga17
@phildo

This dude?
http://www.newsarama.com/images/i/000/111/296/i02/black-flash.jpg

Thought it's another aspect of death like this dude...
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/11352/597852-443px_barry_return.jpg

riv6672
Originally posted by Delta1938
My guess is he's using Carter's own tactics against him. Carter always switches his stance/argument/methodology/ect, except he's just truly that terrible.
Well that explains -this- thread, yeah.
Abd, i did say DS was smooth...wink

Philosophía
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
@phildo

This dude?
http://www.newsarama.com/images/i/000/111/296/i02/black-flash.jpg

Thought it's another aspect of death like this dude...
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/11352/597852-443px_barry_return.jpg They're the same dude. That's why in Flash: Rebirth, Wally says they used Black Flash to as a weapon against Darkseid :
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/38006/801614-18.jpg

What he's referring to:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/02/7b/0c027b998f33112f8dafff9ab2f35d46.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vNPvTL-MGXE/Vq1zY9dOmpI/AAAAAAAAAlA/VSj_8xyFiHg/w1170-h688/DETH.jpg

In fact, in Final Crisis, Wally explicitly says that he outran Black Racer (who he knew as Black Flash):
http://www.4thletter.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/flash06.jpg

It's different names for the same character. Which is why he is on the 'running' list.

celeyhyga17
I vaguely remember that and probably dismissed it. I think because it seemed such an incomplete explanation. And now looking at it again it's still a bit off. Maybe Morrison was purposely conflating death and its aspects??

Also I'm not sure whether to count Barry racing with the Black Racer entity during DS War as Black Racer running on foot. Was that an internal struggle or was that an actual physical foot race? If it was an actual race then Black Racer for sure has the goods.

gunchar
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Only Carver will argue Cheetah is faster than Superman despite the fact DC already said Superman >>>>>>>>>>cheetah

Originally posted by Delta1938
Wasn't this New 52 Superman, so half of current? I'm sure Carter's response will have some change in stance, assuming he doesn't ignore it like Superman>Zod>>>Imperiex Probes>>>>Wonder Woman.

I was just asking myself why i did stay away from KMC, now i know it again. This forum can reach Youtube comments lvl quality in some threads, although even there have i rarely seen such shameless lowballing.

On topic: Cheetah would be a problem but is one of the opponents Supes would not just go Yolo it's jobbing time against and Giganta is nigh useless, give Cheetah a better partner and this could get interessting but as of now takes Supes it comfortably.

riv6672

DarkSaint85
Objectively, we already have DC saying who is faster:

http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/DC-Nation-2-spoilers-8-Who-is-the-fastest-in-DC-Comics.jpg

This isn't flying, but with running. I.e. limbs moving.

So he has been tagged by Cheetah, someone slower than him.

Either it's A: PIS, where the writer wanted to show a cool fight with a werecheetahSuperman, or it's B: CIP, where Superman was holding back due to it being an unfamiliar threat.

CIS is always in play of course, but Superman isn't THAT stupid to go 'oh gee, better take it easy on Cheetah!'

I mean, if you or I were bitten by a rabid dog once and we could have done something about it, would we get bitten twice? I'm sure there's a saying about that....

Bump smile

riv6672
I dunno, DS. Supermsn -is- pretty stupid.

quanchi112
Team.

carver9
Bump smile

We dont ignore on panel showings.

quanchi112
We dont ignore on panel showings. thumb up

DarkSaint85
We dont ignore on panel showings.

Very true.

So per your argument, Spiderman is Rhino level?

Cheetah have human level speeds.
Superman have Batman level speeds (or Lady Shiva, your choice).
Surfer have Rhino level speeds.

Are you good with this? You're either a hypocrite or you are accepting things on all ends. Let me know.

On panel, this has all happened smile

riv6672
^^^you sir, are a master baiter.

carver9
Very true.

So per your argument, Spiderman is Rhino level?

On panel, this has all happened smile

I'm going to say this again, we dont ignore on panel showings. If Superman beats Diana and someone posts scans showing Superman curbing Diana, I have no choice but to accept it. I'm not going to say it isnt legit because Diana can make a sandwich at Super speed faster than Superman can. ON PANEL, Cheetah have already beaten Superman and easily.

Who would you give the majority too, Superman or HP Doomsday?

DarkSaint85
My point is this.

Writers ignore power levels when writing fights, because they want to make things look good.

It's why Mjolnir gets destroyed by the Sun. Why Mangog is unstoppable by the entirety of Asgard and all of it's weaponry, but will die in the Sun. Why Batman is relevant in the JL. And why Cheetah is a threat.

It's why despite DC coming out and saying Cheetah is slower than both Flash and Superman, still tags them.

Either this is A: PIS, where Cheetah is written to be a threat like Batman is written to be a threat, or B: it's CIS/CIP, and the heroes were holding back

A is disregarded in a forum fight. B can be argued, if you want to say Superman is genuinely that dumb to make the same mistake twice....I personally don't see it.

To simply cling to the fights as a sole guide to how this forum fight goes, is mistaken. Because we all have seen various characters written up and down to make fights look sexy and good.

carver9
My point is this.

Writers ignore power levels when writing fights, because they want to make things look good.

It's why Mjolnir gets destroyed by the Sun. Why Mangog is unstoppable by the entirety of Asgard and all of it's weaponry, but will die in the Sun. Why Batman is relevant in the JL. And why Cheetah is a threat.

It's why despite DC coming out and saying Cheetah is slower than both Flash and Superman, still tags them.

Either this is A: PIS, where Cheetah is written to be a threat like Batman is written to be a threat, or B: it's CIS/CIP, and the heroes were holding back

A is disregarded in a forum fight. B can be argued, if you want to say Superman is genuinely that dumb to make the same mistake twice....I personally don't see it.

To simply cling to the fights as a sole guide to how this forum fight goes, is mistaken. Because we all have seen various characters written up and down to make fights look sexy and good.

To some degree, your statement is right and that is IF we didnt know Cheetah can take on almost Superman level beings. She have the showings helping her case here and Trevor doesnt change that.

It's like dismissing Superman or Darkseid showing against Doomsday because they have better strength fts, durability fts, power fts, etc... than Doomsday. The reason we know Doomsday can break Superman IS based off of his combat showings, not because he can bench a sun, hell, a planet. This little thing you are doing should apply to all characters and if it does apply, beings like LT would get walked through by Galactus. It's good to look at space cheese fts but if we have showings where the two opponents already fought, this can not be ignored.

Thor has damaged Celestials, punched through Galactus head, took on an angry Odin and sid fine. Fought a Celestial again. Punched a hole clean through Chaos King... the list is freaking long. How many Imperiex Probes can Thor beat? Hell, based off these showings, he should be able to curb Imperiex himself, right Dark? This is IF we use nothing but space cheese.

DarkSaint85
Here's the problem.

I never said we rely solely on space cheese. I said we take BOTH into account.

The other problem we have is that N52 Cheetah has very few appearances. Yes, she has the JL blitzing feat and maybe one other WW feat. She also has the Steve Trevor feat.

Now, I am NOT saying she's human level, lol. All I am saying is, her average (which is what you usually use) is somewhere in between her showings with Steve, and Superman. Most likely much closer to Supes than Steve, obv. Much much closer. But the Steve showing really drags her down, PRECISELY because she has so few showings.

So we can't just rely on that one showing with Superman. Especially once we consider how writers like to write sexy fights.

carver9
Here's the problem.

I never said we rely solely on space cheese. I said we take BOTH into account.

The other problem we have is that N52 Cheetah has very few appearances. Yes, she has the JL blitzing feat and maybe one other WW feat. She also has the Steve Trevor feat.

Now, I am NOT saying she's human level, lol. All I am saying is, her average (which is what you usually use) is somewhere in between her showings with Steve, and Superman. Most likely much closer to Supes than Steve, obv. Much much closer. But the Steve showing really drags her down, PRECISELY because she has so few showings.

So we can't just rely on that one showing with Superman. Especially once we consider how writers like to write sexy fights.

You relied on one showing here for a reason on why Mera beats Storm...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=643838&pagenumber=2

She beat the JLA and stopped a speed blitzing Flash. laughing

DarkSaint85
Yeah.... because one showing is all she has. Cheetah has like three, one of which is a low showing, lol. So we have a better picture.....

carver9
Yeah.... because one showing is all she has. Cheetah has like three, one of which is a low showing, lol. So we have a better picture.....

One showing wasnt all she had though and again, like you said, we should consider cheese fts which means that Mera reacting to Flash happened because the writer dont think about power levels, right Dark? Or taking on the JLA. With that said, Dark, from the looks of it, seems like you are a picking and choosing expert.

DarkSaint85
One showing wasnt all she had though and again, like you said, we should consider cheese fts which means that Mera reacting to Flash happened because the writer dont think about power levels, right Dark? Or taking on the JLA. With that said, Dark, from the looks of it, seems like you are a picking and choosing expert.

FFS, lol.

That thread was a year ago. When Mera was first reintroduced into rebirth. What other showings did she have?

And then, what showings does she or did she have where her draining ability was shown to be slow?

I'M NOT PICKING AND CHOOSING, lol. You're the one, by ignoring poor Steve.

riv6672
Poor Steve? Thats low, DS...laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Bump

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bump smile

It reads like a comicvine list or something.

It might make sense if we were using traditional, capped at light speed, Flash family I guess.

carver9
Cheetah blitz Batman, blitz Flash, blitz Cyborg and then blitz Superman as easy as it took Flash to hold his leg after she sliced it...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicnewbies.com/2014/08/19/the-cheetah-infects-superman/amp/?source=images

I'm giving her the edge here.

This and before we even talk about showings of Superman flying from Earth to Jupiter in a panel, looking at combat showings, this isnt the first time Cheetah have been displayed as being too fast for Superman and lol, this Superman have superior speed fts outside of this fight but its common freaking sense who is faster in this fight...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/2553745-iejh4x.jpg

Its like saying Superman can run circles around Doomsday because he have better speed showings when we all know that's not the case based off their showings per KMC. The picking and choosing is vomit worthy.

abhilegend
Cheetah specifically states that he is moving as fast as Superman and Superman was weakened by Circe just before that. Not to mention that was male cheetah and not female Cheetah.

You're an idiot.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It reads like a comicvine list or something.

It might make sense if we were using traditional, capped at light speed, Flash family I guess.
Why? Superman/Flash aren't that far apart in speed barring a few odd instances.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cheetah specifically states that he is moving as fast as Superman and Superman was weakened by Circe just before that. Not to mention that was male cheetah and not female Cheetah.

You're an idiot.

So you are saying Superman was weakened there? Prove it.

What does that being the male version prove? You do know Diana fought this same Cheetah, right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Why? Superman/Flash aren't that far apart in speed barring a few odd instances.

Sure, just like the Hulk and Thing aren't far apart bar a few odd instances....

Wally West is the fastest in the entire DCU. Full stop. He's order of magnitudes faster than Barry who is order of magnitudes faster than Superman.

It isn't even a contest when they tap into the speed force at their peak. Superman keeping up with Flash is the exception and isn't even contradictory because the Speed Force is the source of all kinetic energy and a Flash has theoretically unlimited speed to tap into.

Therefore, in one comic, Wally might stalemate Superman and have issues with Captain Cold and the next fight fast enough that other Flashes stand still.

Mind you, the Flash barely breaks FTL like 90% of the time. 5% he's beyond it. So I have no problem with Superman being competitive for a vast majority of the time. It makes sense. The last 5% is where you get laughed out the room.

BrolyBlack
Superman SHIT STOMPS

BrolyBlack
This and before we even talk about showings of Superman flying from Earth to Jupiter in a panel, looking at combat showings, this isnt the first time Cheetah have been displayed as being too fast for Superman and lol, this Superman have superior speed fts outside of this fight but its common freaking sense who is faster in this fight...

Its like saying Superman can run circles around Doomsday because he have better speed showings when we all know that's not the case based off their showings per KMC. The picking and choosing is vomit worthy.

You are literally arguing Cheetah can beat Superman, boy have you lost your damn mind???

abhilegend
So you are saying Superman was weakened there? Prove it.

You've been shown that multiple times.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=14815825& amp;highlight=jiminez+cheetah+userid%3A133437#post

And?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Sure, just like the Hulk and Thing aren't far apart bar a few odd instances....

Wally West is the fastest in the entire DCU. Full stop. He's order of magnitudes faster than Barry who is order of magnitudes faster than Superman.

laughing out loud

Only in their dreams perhaps.

Nope. In last few years alone Superman has matched both Barry and Wally in speed and Wally himself said fighting Superman is suicide for him.

We are not talking about Thor/Hulk rivalry here dude.

DarkSaint85

Guess those scans prove Nightwing is faster than Cheetah who is faster than Captain Marvel and nearing the Flashes/Wonder Woman/ Supergirls in speed. Interesting.

https://i.postimg.cc/yNnx10kX/05.jpg

Stoic
Superman smacks that ass. What's Giganta going to do here? She's too puny, and Superman would freeze dry Cheetah.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman smacks that ass. What's Giganta going to do here? She's too puny, and Superman would freeze dry Cheetah.

He would flash freeze her.. below zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.