KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Vs Giganta and Cheetah

Superman Vs Giganta and Cheetah
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Superman Vs Giganta and Cheetah

New 52 versions of all 3

Current versions of all 3

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 09:43 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

I think Giganta is a speed bump either way. Cheetah seems to vacillate, but when she's presented as a near equal to Wonder Woman, she could be an issue, especially if the magic weakness comes into play and the writer has those claws shredding Superman.

This could be a decent fight most days if that Cheetah shows up, with Supes still having an edge. But he's going to play around a bit, try to protect civilians and not hurt anyone, etc. His edge could get decisive, even with the magic weakness, if Superman is playing hardball though, at least under a lot of writers. Bendis hasn't shown many signs of ascribing to a particularly powerful Superman with dynamic-type power, though. But he's just one guy even if he is the latest.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 10:10 AM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Cheetah blitz Batman, blitz Flash, blitz Cyborg and then blitz Superman as easy as it took Flash to hold his leg after she sliced it...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicn.../?source=images

I'm giving her the edge here.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 01:22 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Steve Trevor took her out pretty easily : up: evil face

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 04:06 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

True.. Steve is a magnificent beast.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 04:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I’ve seen DS bring that Trevor feat up a couple times now. He really doesnt like Cheetah.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 08:34 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That's what DS does. He bring up the lowest fts to help his argument. Something we all should get use too.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 11:06 AM
DarkSaint85

Lol.

Superman is objectively faster at both their highest showings.

This is being fair to both sides, and using high showings for both.

Carver, I am using your logic of battle feats. Combat feats. Let's ignore space cheese, as YOU yourself always say.

In combat, Cheetah has been outreacted by a human. Why are you being hypocritical and ignoring this? Cheetah has like three or four appearances, so surely on average, her Steve showing counts for a lot?

Or are we ignoring your usage of average portrayals now?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 11:17 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.

Superman is objectively faster at both their highest showings.

This is being fair to both sides, and using high showings for both.

Carver, I am using your logic of battle feats. Combat feats. Let's ignore space cheese, as YOU yourself always say.

In combat, Cheetah has been outreacted by a human. Why are you being hypocritical and ignoring this? Cheetah has like three or four appearances, so surely on average, her Steve showing counts for a lot?

Or are we ignoring your usage of average portrayals now?

I dont debate like this. She's been blitzed by a human huh? Is this relevant to the thread (as soon as you deny this, I can post another showing similar to this...)

(please log in to view the image)

I wonder what your plan is in this post or are you truly being hypocritical? Then you're mentioning showings OUTSIDE of their fights. It's like me posting speed showings for Wonder Woman outside of her fight against Doomsday proving Doomsday cant touch her. I'm hoping your post was a set up post. This cant be Darksaint actually trying... I'm hoping it isnt.

Last edited by carver9 on Aug 6th, 2018 at 11:27 AM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 11:23 AM
carver9

Cheetah vs Superman (and yes, Cheetah won)...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 11:26 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Different Cheetah and Circe was dampening Superman's power.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 11:27 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Weaker Cheetah (based off fts). She was dampening his powers? Scan

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 11:31 AM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by carver9
That's what DS does. He bring up the lowest fts to help his argument. Something we all should get use too.
Have you ever heard of the word irony?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 12:06 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Have you ever heard of the word irony?

Sure have which is the reason I wasnt singling out THAT post... I was talking about his overall posting habit? Get it???

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 12:36 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Weaker Cheetah (based off fts). She was dampening his powers? Scan

How is he weaker? If anything he is stronger than Minerva.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 12:49 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I dont debate like this. She's been blitzed by a human huh? Is this relevant to the thread (as soon as you deny this, I can post another showing similar to this...)

I wonder what your plan is in this post or are you truly being hypocritical? Then you're mentioning showings OUTSIDE of their fights. It's like me posting speed showings for Wonder Woman outside of her fight against Doomsday proving Doomsday cant touch her. I'm hoping your post was a set up post. This cant be Darksaint actually trying... I'm hoping it isnt.

Do you not?

How strong are Imperiex probes?

Do you want me to quote your posts where you specifically say you debate off combat feats?

Not sure what your usage of Grundy is for. He's all over the place....based on combat feats. In that very same story as your Grundy scan, for example, he one shots Swamp Thing. You know, the guy who's trans level in the tier thread? He's a recurring villain for Alan Scott, after all. A trans level GL.

I mean, HARDLY comparable to Steve Trevor, a...human.

Remember, we debate off AVERAGE showings. So if Cheetah has three or four showings, and one of them is getting owned by Steve, that's like 25% of her showings being blitzed by humans.

Which brings her average RIGHT down. You cannot deny this.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 01:04 PM
Insane Titan

Sure have which is the reason I wasnt singling out THAT post... I was talking about his overall posting habit? Get it???
I get the fact you’re a hypercritical poster who tries to play the victim card when things don’t go you’re way in a thread.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 01:25 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Let me get this right Carver ...you are asserting that a no-holds batted Superman can be defeated by a no-holds batter Giganta and a no-holds barred Cheetah?

I want to make sure that’s what you’re saying.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 02:16 PM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Do you not?

How strong are Imperiex probes?

Do you want me to quote your posts where you specifically say you debate off combat feats?

Not sure what your usage of Grundy is for. He's all over the place....based on combat feats. In that very same story as your Grundy scan, for example, he one shots Swamp Thing. You know, the guy who's trans level in the tier thread? He's a recurring villain for Alan Scott, after all. A trans level GL.

I mean, HARDLY comparable to Steve Trevor, a...human.

Remember, we debate off AVERAGE showings. So if Cheetah has three or four showings, and one of them is getting owned by Steve, that's like 25% of her showings being blitzed by humans.

Which brings her average RIGHT down. You cannot deny this.

Imperiex Probes are below Zod level (he took out 3 Probes solo).

So Grundy gained super speed because of the people he beat? You're hilarious. So you want me to dig deeper for lower speed showings on Superman? People with no speed tagging him? Come on Dark, we both know this isnt going to end well because Superman along with any other Herald have TERRIBLE speed showings.

So on AVERAGE Cheetah is human level speed wise. If you dont mind me asking, what is Superman average when it comes to combat speed?

Lol... in the fight between her and Superman, she blitzed him. You cant deny this. Stop trolling.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 02:36 PM
carver9

@Spectnaz (cant quote you)..

What I am saying is, if we look at what happened "on panel", Cheetah can most def win.

@Insane Titan, you're not worth my time. We know how our convo ends... you continue talking to yourself while i sit in the back laughing at your failed attempt at being a rage psycho. No more responses from me today bro. Enjoy.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 02:39 PM