Are Incels and gender benders the right and left extremes of youth sub culture for th

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
We have a lot of Incel rightists on this board, no leftist gender fluids. I keep wondering though are the two just the mods and rockers of youth sexual politics in 2018? Incels, you know who you are, but are your thoughts and anyone who may be gender fluid Fly/Christina B what do you think?

Kurk
Sure man. I'm gender neutral but also a laissez faire-est.

Putinbot1
Nice to see you back Kurk, no hard feelings, I draw the line at stuff which affects people in real life. You're clearly not the kid you were portraying. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, welcome back.

Surtur
What happened, was he banned?

Flyattractor
I am more interested in how Pootybutt can claim to know the how what and whens of others Sexual Encounters.

I think Pootybutt is a dirty stalker, and peeper. Which would also make him a BIG INCEL!

Kurk
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Nice to see you back Kurk, no hard feelings, I draw the line at stuff which affects people in real life. You're clearly not the kid you were portraying. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, welcome back. Well I don't have any animosity towards you, DMB, or anyone else.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Kurk
Well I don't have any animosity towards you, DMB, or anyone else. Good stuff matey.

Flyattractor
You could learn a lot from that mind set Pooty!

Putinbot1
So speaks Fly, the man/gender fluid individual who follows me around ever thread. Haha, I've never left your head, move on mate...

Surtur
So speaks Fly, the man/gender fluid individual who follows me around ever thread. Haha, I've never left your head, move on mate...

Seems like incels never leave your head though. You and your pals tend to have them on your minds a lot.

Flyattractor

You sound kind of Triggered there Limey?

You need some Brexit in you life.

eek!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Seems like incels never leave your head though. You and your pals tend to have them on your minds a lot. So many of you here, living your lives continually online.

Surtur
So many of you here, living your lives continually online.

Whatever you need to do to convince yourself kid.

quanchi112

Surtur

quanchi112
No Quan I'd never let your mom in on the action. Ew. A mom joke from the simple. To be expected.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
A mom joke from the simple. To be expected.

But your dog comment wasn't simple, cuz reasons.

Lol. Too funny.

quanchi112

Surtur

quanchi112
Lol I am? Okay smile Concession accepted.

Surtur
Concession accepted.

I'm accepting your coping mechanisms. if you need to twist that into a pretend victory, you know what? I'm gonna allow it thumb up

quanchi112
I'm accepting your coping mechanisms. if you need to twist that into a pretend victory, you know what? I'm gonna allow it thumb up You threw in the towel a long time ago to life.

Flyattractor
You threw in the towel a long time ago to life.

What ever you say Linus.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.