KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are Incels and gender benders the right and left extremes of youth sub culture for th

Are Incels and gender benders the right and left extremes of youth sub culture for th
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are Incels and gender benders the right and left extremes of youth sub culture for th

We have a lot of Incel rightists on this board, no leftist gender fluids. I keep wondering though are the two just the mods and rockers of youth sexual politics in 2018? Incels, you know who you are, but are your thoughts and anyone who may be gender fluid Fly/Christina B what do you think?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 04:05 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure man. I'm gender neutral but also a laissez faire-est.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 04:27 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice to see you back Kurk, no hard feelings, I draw the line at stuff which affects people in real life. You're clearly not the kid you were portraying. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, welcome back.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 05:16 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What happened, was he banned?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 05:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I am more interested in how Pootybutt can claim to know the how what and whens of others Sexual Encounters.

I think Pootybutt is a dirty stalker, and peeper. Which would also make him a BIG INCEL!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 06:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Nice to see you back Kurk, no hard feelings, I draw the line at stuff which affects people in real life. You're clearly not the kid you were portraying. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, welcome back.
Well I don't have any animosity towards you, DMB, or anyone else.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 07:05 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
Well I don't have any animosity towards you, DMB, or anyone else.
Good stuff matey.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:05 PM
Flyattractor

You could learn a lot from that mind set Pooty!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

So speaks Fly, the man/gender fluid individual who follows me around ever thread. Haha, I've never left your head, move on mate...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So speaks Fly, the man/gender fluid individual who follows me around ever thread. Haha, I've never left your head, move on mate...

Seems like incels never leave your head though. You and your pals tend to have them on your minds a lot.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 08:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You sound kind of Triggered there Limey?

You need some Brexit in you life.

eek!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 11:54 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Seems like incels never leave your head though. You and your pals tend to have them on your minds a lot.
So many of you here, living your lives continually online.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 08:26 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever you need to do to convince yourself kid.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Surtur in all fairness probably let’s the dogs in on all the action of his flashy internet life.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur in all fairness probably let’s the dogs in on all the action of his flashy internet life.

No Quan I'd never let your mom in on the action. Ew.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:27 PM
quanchi112
Disney

No Quan I'd never let your mom in on the action. Ew.
A mom joke from the simple. To be expected.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A mom joke from the simple. To be expected.

But your dog comment wasn't simple, cuz reasons.

Lol. Too funny.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:36 PM
quanchi112
Disney

But your dog comment wasn't simple, cuz reasons.

Lol. Too funny.
Shhh, you’re poor.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shhh, you’re poor.

Lol I am? Okay smile

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Lol I am? Okay smile
Concession accepted.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 12:56 PM