Everyone is going to get banned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
I'd rather have people to debate with, so please stop doing stupid things please. We lost ILS, Kurk, etc.

It seems like all of you are trying to get banned, not like Comicvine will be any better, then what do you have, spacebattles? VS Battles wiki? Nah.

Just stop trying so hard to troll and focus on the battles at hand, way its going, people who'll be going next will be NewGuy.

DarthAnt66
Well, no one likes NewGuy anyway.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It seems like all of you are trying to get banned, not like Comicvine will be any better, then what do you have, spacebattles? VS Battles wiki?

Nobody cares. So what if we're banned from a site where nothing happens?

Yeah, those NewGuy people, man. Have it coming. On the other hand, your fantasies aside, I'm not going anywhere. Unfortunately for us.

Total Warrior

Galan007
Only Raz has the authority/privileges to make any changes to this site.

...And given that he hasn't been around consistently in YEARS, I wouldn't hold my breath for a site-revamp.

One Big Mob
Raz painted his walls with a shotgun after the last time he saw how many pms he had

Galan007
Raz's greatest trick was convincing everyone that he would make a bunch of changes to the site/forums and even gift Ush with full Admin privileges... Then going MIA for years without doing a damn thing.

Lol, what a troll.

One Big Mob
The Ush thing is still hilarious to me. He got him so good. I think he even backtracked on what Ush could do and still didn't go ahead with it.

Even a raging SJW like Ush running the site would have been better than nothing.

Galan007
Didn't Ush 'quit' after that?

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Galan007
Didn't Ush 'quit' after that?
i have never heard of him afterward. but im not sure he quit.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Well, no one likes NewGuy anyway.
newguy, is cool. he knows his stuff.

Total Warrior
Well then, without Raz we are ****ed then

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Well then, without Raz we are ****ed then

It's okay, we were dying anyways.

Total Warrior

victreebelvictr
this thread is not too great.

Fated Xtasy
idk why you're singling out Sas when he's the tamest out of errybody here.

Not that it matters cuz much like a tumor, we ain't goin nowhere lulz

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
idk why you're singling out Sas when he's the tamest out of errybody here.

Not that it matters cuz much like a tumor, we ain't goin nowhere lulz Dude, you're missing my point, mods are starting out to single out almost anyone specifically from this forum, look at what happened to Kurk, and its happening simply because of trolling, then this forum will be dead, or at the very least we'll be left with people who don't know that much about Star Wars.

We already lost Kurk even though... tbh he's not the best debater, though I have no room to talk.

But we also lost ILS because of stupid shit, so now we're here and he's over at comicvine, but now we've lost one KMC's greatest debaters cause of stupid pointless trolling.

We've all been here for years and for it to suddenly come crashing down would suck.

I mean Ant follows the rules for the most part, Fated, never seen nothing bad from you.

One Big Mob
"Starting to single out"

Kurk was banned because he was a severe creepy weirdo and got a pretty substantial warning not to do it again. Bart and ILS had the same warning. And then Bart said N-word Jim about 200 times in his return post. ILS apparently hated on Sand People worse than Anakin Skywalker.

Zen will always be here to tell you how great Snoke is, and Quan will never push it far enough for a perma ban. You will always have people to debate with until this site dies

NewGuy01
thumb up

People aren't getting banned because the mods are going crazy or targeting people. For the most part, people are acting out and getting themselves banned because they've stopped caring about whether or not they're allowed on this site. It's a simple as that.

Trocity
I can't imagine being so invested in a website as to actually worry about this shit, but I've always been a lurker so clearly I'm not the kind of person who thinks about this stuff.

Honestly though, who cares? KMC is kind of a joke, dude.

Sinious
I care sad

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
I can't imagine being so invested in a website as to actually worry about this shit, but I've always been a lurker so clearly I'm not the kind of person who thinks about this stuff.

Honestly though, who cares? KMC is kind of a joke, dude. A nearly 20-year-old joke, one of the oldest forums.

Beniboybling
newguy and jman should both get permas, yeah

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
newguy and jman should both get permas, yeah

^ precisely the shit that gets people perma-banned (today at least.)

Total Warrior
A nearly 20-year-old joke, one of the oldest forums. nearly 20 years? Really?

Galan007
The site/forums have been around since 2000. So yeah, almost 20 years.

Beniboybling
^ precisely the shit that gets people perma-banned (today at least.) embarrasment

reported

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Sinious
I care sad
you are not the only one that cares.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by One Big Mob

Zen will always be here to tell you how great Snoke is.

Um? ...What? I don't really have any interest in this new SW canon apart from what little I've read/seen.

Galan007
He's probably talking about Zentrex.

That dude has a raging semi for Snoke.

Zenwolf

That dude has a raging semi for Snoke.

Ah, fair enough.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Ah

Damn, looks like you've been dethroned as the Zen of this forum. At this rate you'll be permabanned before year's end. sad

victreebelvictr
Let us not worry, I trust in the system... kind of...

Jmanghan

That dude has a raging semi for Snoke. Who the hell is Zentrex???

quanchi112
Who the hell is Zentrex??? A thorn in the side of Galan.

victreebelvictr
That is true, and hilarious

Sinious
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
you are not the only one that cares. LOL

Fated Xtasy

I mean Ant follows the rules for the most part, Fated, never seen nothing bad from you.

lol clearly you've never seen Ant at his trolliest. And i enjoy ****ing with people for the most part, but meh.

Idk why you just don't go over to CV if you want some actual dialogue? It's actually heavily moderated and most everyone on KMC is on CV so?????

victreebelvictr

Tzeentch
The site/forums have been around since 2000. So yeah, almost 20 years. I've been here for over 12 years.

Please god, someone kill me.

Board Walker
A purge was, and still is needed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
A purge was, and still is needed. Quit being so dramatic.

Total Warrior
We should focus on saving women and children first, and let the men sink with this forum 🤔

DarthPlaguis12

victreebelvictr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.