KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Everyone is going to get banned.

Everyone is going to get banned.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Everyone is going to get banned.

I'd rather have people to debate with, so please stop doing stupid things please. We lost ILS, Kurk, etc.

It seems like all of you are trying to get banned, not like Comicvine will be any better, then what do you have, spacebattles? VS Battles wiki? Nah.

Just stop trying so hard to troll and focus on the battles at hand, way its going, people who'll be going next will be NewGuy.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 08:13 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Well, no one likes NewGuy anyway.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 08:19 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Re: Everyone is going to get banned.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It seems like all of you are trying to get banned, not like Comicvine will be any better, then what do you have, spacebattles? VS Battles wiki?

Nobody cares. So what if we're banned from a site where nothing happens?

quote:
Originally posted by Jmanghan
people who'll be going next will be NewGuy.

Yeah, those NewGuy people, man. Have it coming. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: On the other hand, your fantasies aside, I'm not going anywhere. Unfortunately for us.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 09:15 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Someone should do a “restyling” (don’t know how else I could call it) of this forum tbh

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 12:49 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Only Raz has the authority/privileges to make any changes to this site.

...And given that he hasn't been around consistently in YEARS, I wouldn't hold my breath for a site-revamp.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 01:24 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Raz painted his walls with a shotgun after the last time he saw how many pms he had

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 04:05 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Raz's greatest trick was convincing everyone that he would make a bunch of changes to the site/forums and even gift Ush with full Admin privileges... Then going MIA for years without doing a damn thing.

Lol, what a troll.

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 15th, 2018 at 04:19 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 04:13 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

The Ush thing is still hilarious to me. He got him so good. I think he even backtracked on what Ush could do and still didn't go ahead with it.

Even a raging SJW like Ush running the site would have been better than nothing.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 04:27 PM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Didn't Ush 'quit' after that?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 04:48 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Galan007
Didn't Ush 'quit' after that?

i have never heard of him afterward. but im not sure he quit.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 05:06 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Well, no one likes NewGuy anyway.

newguy, is cool. he knows his stuff.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 05:07 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Well then, without Raz we are ****ed then

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Total Warrior
Well then, without Raz we are ****ed then

It's okay, we were dying anyways.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 06:31 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's okay, we were dying anyways.
Mr Stark, I don’t want to die

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 08:47 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

this thread is not too great.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2018 10:24 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

idk why you're singling out Sas when he's the tamest out of errybody here.

Not that it matters cuz much like a tumor, we ain't goin nowhere lulz

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
idk why you're singling out Sas when he's the tamest out of errybody here.

Not that it matters cuz much like a tumor, we ain't goin nowhere lulz
Dude, you're missing my point, mods are starting out to single out almost anyone specifically from this forum, look at what happened to Kurk, and its happening simply because of trolling, then this forum will be dead, or at the very least we'll be left with people who don't know that much about Star Wars.

We already lost Kurk even though... tbh he's not the best debater, though I have no room to talk.

But we also lost ILS because of stupid shit, so now we're here and he's over at comicvine, but now we've lost one KMC's greatest debaters cause of stupid pointless trolling.

We've all been here for years and for it to suddenly come crashing down would suck.

I mean Ant follows the rules for the most part, Fated, never seen nothing bad from you.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 02:59 AM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

"Starting to single out"

Kurk was banned because he was a severe creepy weirdo and got a pretty substantial warning not to do it again. Bart and ILS had the same warning. And then Bart said N-word Jim about 200 times in his return post. ILS apparently hated on Sand People worse than Anakin Skywalker.

Zen will always be here to tell you how great Snoke is, and Quan will never push it far enough for a perma ban. You will always have people to debate with until this site dies

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 03:11 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

thumb up

People aren't getting banned because the mods are going crazy or targeting people. For the most part, people are acting out and getting themselves banned because they've stopped caring about whether or not they're allowed on this site. It's a simple as that.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 04:35 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I can't imagine being so invested in a website as to actually worry about this shit, but I've always been a lurker so clearly I'm not the kind of person who thinks about this stuff.

Honestly though, who cares? KMC is kind of a joke, dude.

Last edited by Trocity on Aug 16th, 2018 at 04:58 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 04:56 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote