deathlok vs hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
the collins version of deathlok. how this goez?

riv6672

Eternal Idol
Deathlok is one of those superheroes I thought was completely underrated and hindered by CIS/PIS, at least in Collins' original run. He had the strength, speed, durability, and firepower to completely annihilate his enemies, yet Collins' pacifism kept it all in check. He held back his full-potential at all times, knowing how easily he could wreak havoc, death, and destruction if he didn't override the lethal parameters of the Deathlok's programming.

I'd give Deathlok the majority against Hawkman if he treated him as a high-level threat and hit him with everything he's got; otherwise, Hawkman would overwhelm him.

riv6672

leonidas
flight gives hall an advantage, but lok's HF is solid and his ranged weapons are powerful. if it got in close i'm not sure who i'd favor. still unsure how this would play out but no one is sweeping anyone that's for sure.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by leonidas
flight gives hall an advantage, but lok's HF is solid and his ranged weapons are powerful. if it got in close i'm not sure who i'd favor. still unsure how this would play out but no one is sweeping anyone that's for sure.

Deathlok is an 85-tonner under normal circumstances, but is designed to be able to lift up to 150-tons. How strong is Hawkman on average? That could make the difference in a brawl.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/2170493-1889559_deathlokstrength_super.jpg

riv6672
Originally posted by leonidas
True.
I still think HM wins, but no way is it a stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.