KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » deathlok vs hawkman

deathlok vs hawkman
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

deathlok vs hawkman

the collins version of deathlok. how this goez?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 02:39 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I’d have to say Hawkman. Flight and damage soak, plus the Nth metal which can be sooo haxx.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 10:11 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Deathlok is one of those superheroes I thought was completely underrated and hindered by CIS/PIS, at least in Collins' original run. He had the strength, speed, durability, and firepower to completely annihilate his enemies, yet Collins' pacifism kept it all in check. He held back his full-potential at all times, knowing how easily he could wreak havoc, death, and destruction if he didn't override the lethal parameters of the Deathlok's programming.

I'd give Deathlok the majority against Hawkman if he treated him as a high-level threat and hit him with everything he's got; otherwise, Hawkman would overwhelm him.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 10:57 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Well, forum rules have characters fighting ‘at their best’, so, if thats what you consider Lok’s best, you should totally call this in his favor.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 11:19 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

flight gives hall an advantage, but lok's HF is solid and his ranged weapons are powerful. if it got in close i'm not sure who i'd favor. still unsure how this would play out but no one is sweeping anyone that's for sure.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:48 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
flight gives hall an advantage, but lok's HF is solid and his ranged weapons are powerful. if it got in close i'm not sure who i'd favor. still unsure how this would play out but no one is sweeping anyone that's for sure.

Deathlok is an 85-tonner under normal circumstances, but is designed to be able to lift up to 150-tons. How strong is Hawkman on average? That could make the difference in a brawl.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 05:10 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas

True.
I still think HM wins, but no way is it a stomp.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 04:39 AM