Can current Wonder Woman actually beat any of these Marvel heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Yes or no.
Current versions unless otherwise stated.

Thor
Blue Marvel
Dr. Strange (classic sorcerer superme)
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Sentry
Hulk
Hyperion

Pillow Biter
Yes. She's on par with all, except possibly Hulk (depending on the portrayal) and definitely the Sentry. But the Lasso of truth might do a real number on Bob. Or fix him!

And of course Strange, like Fate and any Elite Top Tier Mage, is highly variable and on any given day might punk her. Or get punked.

zopzop
Originally posted by riv6672

Thor If it's Thor w/Mjolnir, no. If it's Thor with that ghetto axe, yes.
Blue Marvel Classic BM destroys her, current loses.
Dr. Strange (classic sorcerer superme) Yes, she's got all the tools to deal with mages.
Silver Surfer No. Bad matchup for her.
Gladiator She wins only via lasso.
Sentry Nope.
Hulk She wins only via lasso.
Hyperion She wins only via lasso.

cdtm
Yes or no.
Current versions unless otherwise stated.

Thor
Blue Marvel
Dr. Strange (classic sorcerer superme)
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Sentry
Hulk
Hyperion

None of them, except Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Yes. She's on par with all, except possibly Hulk (depending on the portrayal) and definitely the Sentry. But the Lasso of truth might do a real number on Bob. Or fix him!

And of course Strange, like Fate and any Elite Top Tier Mage, is highly variable and on any given day might punk her. Or get punked.

This. A battle with Hulk would probably go like her fight against Damage but far worse.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
This. A battle with Hulk would probably go like her fight against Damage but far worse.

You mean stalemate someone who was trying to talk him down?

cdtm
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Except much worse, as Carver said.

Diana beats Hulk down, instead of talks him down.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM

If that's the way you see it then I guess.

TGATES
Can her sword cut hulk?

carver9
Originally posted by TGATES
Can her sword cut hulk?

She probably can but his healing factor is so insane that cutting him would be irrelevant.

Damborgson
Not if she takes off a limb

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Not if she takes off a limb

He grew an entire head back. He will be ok. Are you implying she would stomp Thor?

StiltmanFTW
He grew an entire head back. He will be ok.

Please don't tell me you're referring to his past self that had a different powerset, being a wild and unpredictable mutation...

Do you even read the scans that get posted on this site?

meep-meep
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Please don't tell me you're referring to his past self that had a different powerset, being a wild and unpredictable mutation...

Hulk is Hulk though.

carver9

What powerset did he have?

StiltmanFTW
What powerset did he have?

Read the damn comic.

Originally posted by meep-meep
Hulk is Hulk though.

laughing out loud

carver9
Read the damn comic.

laughing out loud

Show me the scan please. I have literally posted half of the comic on KMC. Show me the scan though. It shouldnt be hard since you're trailing me in every Hulk thread.

StiltmanFTW
Banner explains the whole damn thing on panel. Hulk never grows back his head, he re-attaches it after Banner's head pops out of his chest.

You're a terrible liar, carver.

carver9
Banner explains the whole damn thing on panel. Hulk never grows back his head, he re-attaches it after Banner's head pops out of his chest.

So Banner head didnt pop put of his chest?

cdtm
Show me the scan please. I have literally posted half of the comic on KMC. Show me the scan though. It shouldnt be hard since you're trailing me in every Hulk thread.

laughing out loud You are the most paranoid freak ever.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
laughing out loud You are the most paranoid freak ever.

Never been called paranoid, that's a new one. Guess I'll add it to the list.

riv6672
^^^a paranoid freak w. a list. Greeeaaat.

And thats less impressive, how? Serious question. Regrow a head, reattach a head...thats a lot of head for WW to deal with.

https://image.ibb.co/n5LLue/6_A6_A2_E4_B_39_D1_4_DD3_B4_E9_B4_C20_F9_F09_A9.jpg

MaZeRaIII
Riv, that Hulk regrowing head has a bit context going on there.

That version of Hulk comes from 60s ie Ultron pulled that version of Hulk, back when Bruce Banner was using Radiation Machine to cause his transformations into Hulk, but in doing so those transformations were unstable, for example one time Bruce in human form had super-strength, in another time Hulk had super-genius mind of Bruce and was creating some gadgets, in another time Hulk bad his body but head of Banner and so on...

The explanation was that Bruce was causing his transformations via machine, rather than natural means, this caused Bruce's transformations and mutation to be UNSTABLE, thus because of it Hulk's powers varied from each transformation. At the end of the story arc Bruce's stopped using machines and his mutation became stable, thus removing all those weird side-effects.

Now to the regrowing part, Hulk doing so is because of Hulk's powers at that time period were unstable, thus had weird side-effects like having human head but body of Hulk and etc.... this instance is but another aspect of UNSTABLE mutations.

But as said unstable mutation was fixed in the original storyline, so this feat technically is not applieable to Hulk.

riv6672

DarkSaint85
He also literally says how it's a freak mutation, lol.

MaZeRaIII

riv6672

carver9
Great post Maz. I like that guy.

StiltmanFTW
You'll forget it all next week and post the same shit again.

Then me and DarkSaint will rip your arms out of their sockets, so you can't type on your keyboard.

carver9
You'll forget it all next week and post the same shit again.

Then me and DarkSaint will rip your arms out of their sockets, so you can't type on your keyboard.

So violent. stick out tongue

Thanks again Maze.

StiltmanFTW
You saw all of those scans before. In their proper order. Uncropped. Members educated you on their context.

Don't pretend like MaZeRaIII is the first guy you're hearing it from.

Don't be a piece of shit, carver. Just don't.

Damborgson
He grew an entire head back. He will be ok. Are you implying she would stomp Thor?

Look at that subject change...

carver9
You saw all of those scans before. In their proper order. Uncropped. Members educated you on their context.

Why are you still talking about this? I dont get it. I told the guy thanks and you're still bickering about this. Type something up for me that you want me to say and I will copy and paste it to your previous reply so that you can get off of this subject. Like, do you do this with your girl? She tells you that what you said was right and you keep bickering about it in her ear. Its borderline crying.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Look at that subject change...

Naah, just me asking a question.

cdtm

Unfair using words he doesn't know the definition of.

"Context"?

"Unfair"?

""Don't"?

StiltmanFTW
Why are still talking about this? I dont get it.

Because I'm fed up with your schtick, carver.

I told the guy thanks and you're still bickering about this.

MaZeRaIII hasn't told you anything you didn't already know about.

Type something up for me that you want me to say and I will copy and paste it to your previous reply so that you can get off of this subject. Like, do you do this with your girl? She tells you that what you said was right and you keep bickering about it in her ear. Its borderline crying.

Carver, what's the point of being one of the most active posters here and thanking members for explaining shit to you, when you just choose to ignore it in another thread?

riv6672
Consistency.

One Big Mob
Why are you still talking about this? I dont get it. I told the guy thanks and you're still bickering about this. Type something up for me that you want me to say and I will copy and paste it to your previous reply so that you can get off of this subject. Like, do you do this with your girl? She tells you that what you said was right and you keep bickering about it in her ear. Its borderline crying. Stilt's girl gets sexually harassed and then gets him fired actually.

meep-meep
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Stilt's girl gets sexually harassed and then gets him fired actuhttp ally.

Carver got Stilt fired?

DarkSaint85
Why are you still talking about this? I dont get it. I told the guy thanks and you're still bickering about this. Type something up for me that you want me to say and I will copy and paste it to your previous reply so that you can get off of this subject. Like, do you do this with your girl? She tells you that what you said was right and you keep bickering about it in her ear. Its borderline crying.

Well at least he's consistent about this line of posting.

Next year, prepared to have this exact convo. He repeats it with OWAW too. Endless cycling. He ha either skipped over Mazeras entire post and ignored it, or will purposefully try to forget it next time.

Then when called out on it, will say 'are you still crying about this?'

riv6672
Consistency.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well at least he's consistent...

Constantly.

SquallX
Constantly.

👏

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well at least he's consistent about this line of posting.

Next year, prepared to have this exact convo. He repeats it with OWAW too. Endless cycling. He ha either skipped over Mazeras entire post and ignored it, or will purposefully try to forget it next time.

Then when called out on it, will say 'are you still crying about this?'

Would you like to discuss it now? I dont mind. What is it you want to talk about in regards to the scene?. I'm here for you, Saint.

riv6672
I'm here for you, Saint.
Any time he wants you, yeah.

TheHulkster

riv6672
^^^personally, i think that too, but i fully expect not to be agreed with in most threads...stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.