Anakin Skywalker (Jedi) vs Darth Vader (Blue Lightsaber)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkTransfer69
Basically in a nutshell this is Anakin Skywalker at the beginning of RotS, as a fully fledged adherent to Jedi principles, versus Darth Vader after being anointed a Sith Lord, but still with his arms and legs, basically when he fought Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Vitiate
MF Vader is more powerful. So he should win.

victreebelvictr
Anakin at the end of RotS is more powerful due to the fact that he used rage.

DarkTransfer69
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Anakin at the end of RotS is more powerful due to the fact that he used rage. do you think Anakin as a Jedi might be spurred on by seeing the monster he could become, and this might lead him to a "Force enlightenment" letting him win? What if Darth Vader becomes emotionally distraught at trying to kill himself

victreebelvictr

DarkTransfer69
Is there any evidence for that claim

Vitiate
RotS Novelization, if you mean that.

victreebelvictr

DarkTransfer69
Anakin was beating Dooku onto the floor even in TCW, the idea he needs to be a Sith adherent to defeat Dooku seems unsupported in my eyes, but feel free to cite evidence to the opposite conclusion.

victreebelvictr
Dooku defeated ObixWon and later in the movie Obi defeated Anakin.

The only way Anakin would have defeated Dooku would have been to tap into his anger.

It is logic really.

DarkTransfer69
Now you're comparing apples to orange to grapefruit obviously as a SORESU adherent Kenobi would be able to defeat Vader, who is a cocky overconfident Sith version of Anakin who is already reckless, whereas Dooku is more of a stoic, wise old man who doesn't take risks, Kenobi cannot exploit him. But Because Anakin and Vader are both with a superhero movie physique and using a strong style they would be better suited to smashing Dooku even if he makes no obvious flaws or mistakes. One might say Dookus biggest flaw was trying to fight Anakin at all instead of just fleeing altogether, and living off of dividends and equity in Serenno.

victreebelvictr
Great post!

I will give my response in a hour or so.

DarkTransfer69
thank you, I look forward to a highly intellectual discussion between two equals

wink smile

victreebelvictr
Thank you.

You the same.

victreebelvictr
Sorry it is taking so long transfer, I am quite busy.

I will try to have it by tonight sometime.

Greysentinel365
MF Vader is much more powerful.

DarkTransfer69
What is MF and where is your evidence good ser?

victreebelvictr

DarkTransfer69
I am going to prepare a powerful response to your reasoned arguments. Until we meet again, friend!

evil face cool

victreebelvictr
I am both pleased and horrified!

RealistRacism
Ani presses a button and Vader suffocates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.