MCU: Hela vs. Doctor Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Infinity War Strange

Fight takes place on Titan

TheVaultDweller
I feel like Hela is a bit quicker on the draw than Strange, which means he will likely be on the defensive from the start. Not sure if he can avoid her sword barrage indefinitely, even with his shields. That being said, the Cloak of Levitation will be a big help here, considering it gives him added mobility, plus it was able to block Kaecilius' mystical shard blades in his film, as well as take Thanos tearing it off the IG without any visible lasting damage. So, that thing is pretty damn durable.

If I had to choose, I would still back Hela in a random encounter though. If there was some prep involved, things could change. But OP said nothing about it, so not relevant to this particular thread.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by carthage
Infinity War Strange

Fight takes place on Titan

Strange, just because the fight takes place off Asgard. Although Hela might take this should the battle begin at close quarters.

Darth Thor
Strange hasnt shown himself on standard Thor level yet let alone Helas.

He was even asking Starlord about where Thor is because he was needed to fight Thanos. More so than Strange.

FrothByte
Strange will put up a fight but in the end I can't see how he takes out Hela outside of BFR, whereas Hela needs only one good shot.

Nibedicus
Hela vs Strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPZRmkVLeOE

starts at (3:12) but I recommend watching it all or at least watching it from (2:45). stick out tongue

Also, lol @ (3:44). stick out tongue

quanchi112

FrothByte
For those who are saying Strange wins, how exactly is he beating Hela outside of BFR?

quanchi112

Darth Thor
Nonesense. He couldnt take Maw. His attacks were too fast and too much for Strange. Hela would pose the same problem except with Thanos level strength to boot.

But again Quans butthurt over Thor and Thor related characters has been noted.

HulkIsHulk
Clear Edge to Hela

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nonesense. He couldnt take Maw. His attacks were too fast and too much for Strange. Hela would pose the same problem except with Thanos level strength to boot.

But again Quans butthurt over Thor and Thor related characters has been noted.
Umm no. Hela just spams blades in a single direction towards her enemies or just beats them down with straight up fisticuffs. Maw uses everything around as a weapon, from all directions to restrain and then move in for the kill. Granted Hela's method would work just well and has the advantage that unlike Maw, (or even Strange for that matter) she is no glass cannon but Maw is a very different kind of enemy to face than Hela

Darth Thor
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Clear Edge to Hela

Umm no. Hela just spams blades in a single direction towards her enemies or just beats them down with straight up fisticuffs. Maw uses everything around as a weapon, from all directions to restrain and then move in for the kill. Granted Hela's method would work just well and has the advantage that unlike Maw, (or even Strange for that matter) she is no glass cannon but Maw is a very different kind of enemy to face than Hela

Point is Hela also has exotic attacks but is clearly massively stronger and more durable than Maw.

Yes Maw has more versatility with his use of Tk, Maw for the most part was just chucking stuff at Strange which Hela can also do. Yet at no point did Strange just easily Bfr him.

Fighting Hela would be like fighting Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian in 1 being. Except shes even stronger than Cull and more powerful than Maw, though yes not quite as versatile.

quanchi112

But again Quans butthurt over Thor and Thor related characters has been noted. Abc logic at its ugliest. Maw is different than Hela entirely. She is not Thanos level. No one is. Thor is awesome but he is not in the thread. Strange wins against her. She had ample time to beat Thor or the Valkyrie but failed to do so. Strange failed against the Maw but the time stone worked against dormammu. That does not mean the Maw beats dormammu just that he was able to beat strange. ABC logic is truly josh level retardation.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Abc logic at its ugliest. Maw is different than Hela entirely. She is not Thanos level. No one is. Thor is awesome but he is not in the thread. Strange wins against her. She had ample time to beat Thor or the Valkyrie but failed to do so. Strange failed against the Maw but the time stone worked against dormammu. That does not mean the Maw beats dormammu just that he was able to beat strange. ABC logic is truly josh level retardation.

Not really. Its quite relevant. And pretty apparent Hela is on another level. You just hate anything related to Thor.

Are you kidding? Thor and Valk together would Uber stomp Strange.

He literally could not do shit to Maw, and yet you want to pretend he can just Bfr anyone anytime. Clearly the evidence is against you.

Uh yeah because that was with the Time Stone Dummy.

quanchi112
Not really. Its quite relevant. And pretty apparent Hela is on another level. You just hate anything related to Thor.

Are you kidding? Thor and Valk together would Uber stomp Strange.

He literally could not do shit to Maw, and yet you want to pretend he can just Bfr anyone anytime. Clearly the evidence is against you.

Uh yeah because that was with the Time Stone Dummy. No, she cannot return from being bfrd. You can pretend she is on another level most retards do but when the portal clearly would work you have no response. You have a weak argument you always do.

My point was Hela fought Thor alone and was unable to seriously injure him. She does not just smoke everyone in half a second and was not overwhelmed by multiple adversaries at the time.

Strange wins. She gets bfrd if you do not believe this works provide proof you know an actual argument not more of your pitiful she is on another level arguments which hold no merit.

Maw is not Hela. She was tagged by multiple attacks. Maw was not tanking hits left and right like she was. Strange tried to use it against Maw. That is the point. That does not make Maw able to fend off Dormammu just because he beat the guy who mentally raped Dormammu with the time stone. You are like josh unable to discern the obvious points because you are dumb.

Darth Thor
No, she cannot return from being bfrd.

And how did Maw handle being Bfrd DUMMY

You can pretend she is on another level most retards do but when the portal clearly would work you have no response. You have a weak argument you always do.

Your butthurt over Thor and Hela has been noted.

quanchi112
And how did Maw handle being Bfrd DUMMY

Your butthurt over Thor and Hela has been noted. He was against more opponents than just one. Strange was not able to do so. You see the end result and ignore the variables that led to this. You are josh level. Context confuses you.

Concession accepted since she cannot resist one portal. Strange wins. Watch how he casually dismissed Loki like a *****. Sorcerer supreme indeed.

Darth Thor
He was against more opponents than just one.

What other opponent you liar!

Iron Man was taking on Cull. Strange actually had Wong helping him against Maw until Strange got dragged away.

So sorry to break it to you but the 2 of them combined could not Bfr Maw.

Do you never get tired of me exposing your lies? You should just stop.

FrothByte
People talk about Strange bfring opponents like it's an incredibly easy thing for him to do. It is not. If it was then he could have easily used it against Maw and Cull.

When he used it against Loki (a favorite example of pro-Strange debaters), it should be noted that Strange only used portals on Loki twice. First when Loki wasn't aware that he was being attacked and had no idea what was happening, the 2nd when Strange already created the portal beforehand and only needed to push it forward against Loki. In both scenarios Strange had an unfair amount of prep time against Loki.

Fact of the matter is, using portals against actively resisting opponents has always been difficult for Strange. It's doable definitely, but it's not a sure shot win.

And again I ask, other than BFR, how exactly is Strange winning this?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by FrothByte
In both scenarios Strange had an unfair amount of prep time against Loki.

And both from his sanctum. Where he was making Thor dizzy from the random easy shifts he could do there. He hasnt displayed that kind of instant shifting outside his sanctum.

So yeah Not comparable to getting into a random street fight without prep like him and Wong were against Maw and Cull.

quanchi112
What other opponent you liar!

Iron Man was taking on Cull. Strange actually had Wong helping him against Maw until Strange got dragged away.

So sorry to break it to you but the 2 of them combined could not Bfr Maw.

Do you never get tired of me exposing your lies? You should just stop. Iron Man and Spider-Man were necessary to save Strange in this tactic used on the ship. Maw is more adequate to take down Strange so this does not contradict anything I said. Maw is better than Strange in that instance but Hela does not have Maws abilities just as I have stated in my initial post. Bad fight for her. She is more powerful but powerless against Stranges portals and not as quick as Maw with his attacks.

Darth Thor
Well I guess Thanos couldnt take Maw either. Or Strange for that matter. Not before he put on the IG I mean.

At least Hela has her magical blades/spikes. Thanos doesnt even have that.

Just Bad fights for him I guess.

quanchi112
Well I guess Thanos couldnt take Maw either. Or Strange for that matter. Not before he put on the IG I mean.

At least Hela has her magical blades/spikes. Thanos doesnt even have that.

Just Bad fights for him I guess. What does Thanos have to do with Hela vs strange ? You just keep abc logicing it up. Thanos beats the utter shit out of Hela but according to you the stones and gauntlet is his standard tech. Trying to have it both ways. Typical.

Darth Thor
^ Oohh hit a nerve, by turning your retarded and unsubstantiated logic back at you.

Its quite simple, If Hela cant take Maw or Strange then Thanos (without IG ) wouldnt stand a chance in hell.

I guess his own henchman could take him out pretty easily Lmao

quanchi112
^ Oohh hit a nerve, by turning your retarded and unsubstantiated logic back at you.

Its quite simple, If Hela cant take Maw or Strange then Thanos (without IG ) wouldnt stand a chance in hell.

I guess his own henchman could take him out pretty easily Lmao No, you just cannot escape your own abc conundrums.

Thanos is not Hela. Thanos is the biggest and baddest character out there. Hela is not and never has been. She is a big deal in Asgard sure but Thanos is the Genghis Khan of the entire universe.

Thanos conquered their planets and he is far stronger than his henchmen. Only you would claim any of them have a chance against Thanos.

laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Thanos is the biggest and baddest character out there. Hela is not and never has been.

This is your argument? Lmao

Concession accepted.

quanchi112
This is your argument? Lmao

Concession accepted. This ha been stated by Kevin Feige and the Russos more than once. Thanos also demonstrates it on film. Asgard is brought to its knees in the opening moments with Thor just wailing while Thanos chokes the life from Loki. Hela clearly is no Thanos.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Hela vs Strange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPZRmkVLeOE

starts at (3:12) but I recommend watching it all or at least watching it from (2:45). stick out tongue

Also, lol @ (3:44). stick out tongue

laughing out loud Saw it until now.

Funny as ****. That youtuber is really creative.

Darth Thor
This ha been stated by Kevin Feige and the Russos more than once. Thanos also demonstrates it on film. Asgard is brought to its knees in the opening moments with Thor just wailing while Thanos chokes the life from Loki. Hela clearly is no Thanos.

He does all that with the Power Stone.

Sure with the Stones I would place him above Hela.

Not that Hela couldnt bring Asgard to their knees. She already did. Full sized and powered Surtur was needed to defeat her.

ShadowFyre
Y'all do realize Hela can create spikes all around Strange from every direction right? She doesent just fling blades in a single direction.

She would shishkabob him in a second. This is silly. What is with the lowballing of Thor related characters all the time.

quanchi112
He does all that with the Power Stone.

Sure with the Stones I would place him above Hela.

Not that Hela couldnt bring Asgard to their knees. She already did. Full sized and powered Surtur was needed to defeat her. He subjugated Asgard the people without every using it until the end to destroy the ship. He and his crew casually had them beaten by the intro of the film. Thanos would not need the stones to beat her in combat just as he did not to casually dominate the Hulk. Yes, she was dominated by Surtur I know. Asgard is formidable but Thanos has no weaknesses and conquering is his forte. Thanos is greater than Asgard. Ask the Russos or Feige they have been telling us how special Thanos is for years.

Darth Thor
He subjugated Asgard the people without every using it until the end to destroy the ship. He and his crew casually had them beaten by the intro of the film. Thanos would not need the stones to beat her in combat just as he did not to casually dominate the Hulk. Yes, she was dominated by Surtur I know. Asgard is formidable but Thanos has no weaknesses and conquering is his forte. Thanos is greater than Asgard. Ask the Russos or Feige they have been telling us how special Thanos is for years.

How do you know he didnt use the Power Stone against Thor?

We never saw that first fight.

In any case Its no comparison to what Hela took on. She battered the entire Asgardian army single handily.

Thanos with an Infinity Stone and a far superior ship and army beat the surviving Asgardians. No comparison at all.

Thanos is the most powerful with the IG.

Without it Hela is greater. Not sure about Hela vs Thanos with Power Stone only.

quanchi112
How do you know he didnt use the Power Stone against Thor?

We never saw that first fight.

In any case Its no comparison to what Hela took on. She battered the entire Asgardian army single handily.

Thanos with an Infinity Stone and a far superior ship and army beat the surviving Asgardians. No comparison at all.

Thanos is the most powerful with the IG.

Without it Hela is greater. Not sure about Hela vs Thanos with Power Stone only. No proof he did but you made the claim. Director already said he does not need to against the hulk who is stronger than and is a better fighter than Thor. So he has Hulk in strength and Thor in fighting skill but somehow despite all this info you pretend he used the power stone. Fanboyism leads the way to being unreasonable conjecture. We saw the second fight. Thor looked pitiful. Thors own words say without a Thanos killing weapon it is suicide. See more information crushes your terrible hopes.

Excuses. Thanos is a superior fighter to Thor has the best army in the universe and has willpower unrivaled in the universe.

From the films opening scene he already has the Power Stone, and by the time the opening title plays he obtains the Time Stone as well. But wielding two Infinity Stones does not make him the most powerful villain in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He already had that distinction before his hunt for the stones because of his strong will.

Aww you going to cry more when I present irrefutable proof from the film creators. You are a clown.

Darth Thor
Urm perhaps because Thor has a little thing called lightning Lmao

Thor can also take more punishment than Hulk.

I said WE DONT KNOW if he used the Power Stone or not. But he had it. Heck we even see him torturing Thor with the Power Stone. We literally see that.

I could also ask you to prove Thor used his lightning against Thanos. Which we didnt see him use at all in that part of the film. See how that works?

quanchi112
Urm perhaps because Thor has a little thing called lightning Lmao

I said WE DONT KNOW if he used the Power Stone or not. But he had it.

I could also ask you to prove Thor used his lightning against Thanos. See how that works? So you ignore the hulk of my post and try to weasel out of your erroneous claims that negate your he is only strong because of the stones when the filmmakers deny it literally.

So based off the other info we can assume he would not need it since Thors own words, Thanks being a more polished fighter, stronger, most powerful will in the universe, etc.

You are not being reasonable and I have provided the info to suggest why he does not need to use a stone. You can be a fanboy because it is fun to shove evidence all around you and watch you not even quote me.

I do not think it matters as his lightning is not powerful enough to even critically injure Hela and Thanos is the most powerful being due to his willpower so whether he did or did not matters not. Thor cannot take on Thanos without a weapon like stormbreaker. He dubbed it suicide. smile

Ps. You used to cry you could not quote me so I make it so and you still run from my points because I have undeniable proof.

Darth Thor

Aww you going to cry more when I present irrefutable proof from the film creators. You are a clown.

Think its pretty clear whose butthurt here Lmao

Seriously this is what you do when you are losing a debate. We saw you do it with Snoke as well. Take comments hyping up the new film and blow them out of proportion.

Try arguing using actual feats for a change.

Darth Thor
So you ignore the hulk of my post and try to weasel out of your erroneous claims that negate your he is only strong because of the stones when the filmmakers deny it literally.

So based off the other info we can assume he would not need it since Thors own words, Thanks being a more polished fighter, stronger, most powerful will in the universe, etc.

You are not being reasonable and I have provided the info to suggest why he does not need to use a stone. You can be a fanboy because it is fun to shove evidence all around you and watch you not even quote me.

Ps. You used to cry you could not quote me so I make it so and you still run from my points because I have undeniable proof.

You are not making a proper argument here:

Try arguing using actual feats for a change.

quanchi112
Think its pretty clear whose butthurt here Lmao

Seriously this is what you do when you are losing a debate. We saw you do it with Snoke as well. Take comments hyping up the new film and blow them out of proportion.

Try arguing using actual feats for a change. I used feats from the film Thanos destroying the Hulk without a stone quickly and decisively something Thor has been unable to do. I also used statements from the filmmakers and Thor himself from the film. You ignored all of it like a pussy. It is what fanboys do deflect and flee.

You ignored everything and then went off topic and brought up Snoke. This is why you are a shitty debater you never rely on the debate at hand and quickly throw in the towel or just do not respond when you are beaten. Josh level status.

quanchi112
You are not making a proper argument here: Thanos beat Hulk without the power stone. He casually kicked Thor away after he cheapshotted him and did no damage to him at all with a weapon. Poor Thor is nothing to Thanos he needs a mega weapon or else he called it suicide.

Darth Thor
I used feats from the film Thanos destroying the Hulk without a stone quickly and decisively something Thor has been unable to do. I also used statements from the filmmakers and Thor himself from the film. You ignored all of it like a pussy. It is what fanboys do deflect and flee.

I have actually addressed all of those points.

You are just desperately clinging to producer/Director hype. You have. No real argument to address.

You ignored everything and then went off topic and brought up Snoke. This is why you are a shitty debater you never rely on the debate at hand and quickly throw in the towel or just do not respond when you are beaten. Josh level status.

Lmao your butthurt is hilarious.

Of course im not going to waste my time going back and forth forth with a known Troll like yourself. God knows ive wasted enough time with h1a8.

Your points have been addressed. You can save the rest for our Thanos vs Superman BZ.

Shame you chickened out of the Thanos vs Stormbreaker Thor one.

Adam Grimes
Thanos is lucky Hela wasn't around when he decided to crawl out of his hide.

quanchi112
I have actually addressed all of those points.

You are just desperately clinging to producer/Director hype. You have. No real argument to address.

Lmao your butthurt is hilarious.

Of course im not going to waste my time going back and forth forth with a known Troll like yourself. God knows ive wasted enough time with h1a8.

Your points have been addressed. You can save the rest for our Thanos vs Superman BZ.

Shame you chickened out of the Thanos vs Stormbreaker Thor one. So the directors explaining things is now hype. You are pathetic.

You have yet to do a battlezone. You are a chump. You are similar to h1 who has never done one. You are worthy of no respect. You just chirp and have no balls or spine. How does that feel being on this site for years and having done nothing?

No, you ignored everything and came to an unreasoned assumption Thanos used the stone when the directors and the film showed us he is above Thor. Thor himself says he needs the axe or it is suicide.

Thanos with his weapon against Thor with his. Both can kill the other but you are scared. I already told you my reasoning but you are gutless.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Thanos is lucky Hela wasn't around when he decided to crawl out of his hide. Thanos was conquering Xandar and was conquering worlds for years. Hela came of her prison and she perished. She was weak and deserved death. Thanos conquered Asgard off screen. It was that weak.

Adam Grimes
Thanos was conquering Xandar and was conquering worlds for years. Hela came of her prison and she perished. She was weak and deserved death. Thanos conquered Asgard off screen. It was that weak. Like I said, he is lucky Hela wasn't in Xandar. Or in that ship 'Asgard' was crammed up in lol.

Darth Thor
^ Lol true.

quanchi112
Like I said, he is lucky Hela wasn't in Xandar. Or in that ship 'Asgard' was crammed up in lol. No, Hela was lucky she was defeated. She really had a rough life imprisonment then failure. She was nothing to Surtur anyways. Let us be honest here.

Thanos casually beat those asgardians. Killed heimdall, choked out Loki and made poor Thor watch. Poor guy. Thanos really got into his head. Hela the wench was dead. Surtur easily did so. Shame.

Adam Grimes
Thanos wouldn't even have shown up to face Surtur, though. The same way he hid in shadows like a chicken for 18 movies lmao.

Let's be real, scrotum chin was scared of Ronan.

quanchi112
Thanos wouldn't even have shown up to face Surtur, though. The same way he hid in shadows like a chicken for 18 movies lmao. Why would he ? He does not run around challenging pointless battles he is not a moron. If he had a stone Thanos would pry it from his beaten hands. But he is dead as is Hela. Thanos conquered planets just because we do not get ten movies filling us in we know he was doing his thing. He achieved his goal. Hela failed.

Adam Grimes
More assumptions. There was a stone in Asgard and never did Thanos dare set a foot there, the coward.

Hela failed because they purposefully let Surtur become his most powerful self which was strong enough to kill Asgard. Put Thanos there and Surtur wouldn't even have bothered attacking him.

quanchi112
More assumptions. There was a stone in Asgard and never did Thanos dare set a foot there, the coward.

Hela failed because they purposefully let Surtur become his most powerful self which was strong enough to kill Asgard. Put Thanos there and Surtur wouldn't even have bothered attacking him. Asgard is a people not a place. I mean if ou are attempting to troll at least be familiar with the source material. He came right up to King Thor when he wanted the stone Asgards own king was completely obvious his step brother kept. He took it.

Hela failed to Odin and failed to Surtur because she is an idiot. Easily led astray and completely oblivious to her situation. Thanos would not attack a stoneless Surtur there is nothing in it for him, kid.

If Surtur had a stone Thanos would rip it from his hands. But he is dead as is Hela so cry more about what happens in your weak mind. You are the same guy who desperately wanted attention because you were depressed one day about how you are leaving and to feel sad for you. You are a loser and someone who cannot even handle your own emotions as they overwhelm you to share on a public forum in which you do not have one single friend. Pitiful.

FrothByte
No, Hela was lucky she was defeated. She really had a rough life imprisonment then failure. She was nothing to Surtur anyways. Let us be honest here.

Thanos casually beat those asgardians. Killed heimdall, choked out Loki and made poor Thor watch. Poor guy. Thanos really got into his head. Hela the wench was dead. Surtur easily did so. Shame.

You mean the Asgardians who were specifically mentioned to be unarmed civilians? Who were on a ship that Thanos' ship had started blasting in the air before Thanos even boarded?

Let's not pretend Thanos defeated all of them single-handed nor that they were a good representation of the military might of Asgardians.

quanchi112
You mean the Asgardians who were specifically mentioned to be unarmed civilians? Who were on a ship that Thanos' ship had started blasting in the air before Thanos even boarded?

Let's not pretend Thanos defeated all of them single-handed nor that they were a good representation of the military might of Asgardians. Thor is not a civilian according to Odin he is stronger than Odin. Heimdall was not a civilian he was a warrior as well. Loki is not a civilian. Not Valkyrie, Hulk, etc.

I did not say he did why would he waste the time? I am saying we did see him casually beat the Hulk in no time when Thor has had two opportunities and more time against the Hulk and has not beaten him once.

We already see their military might in the previous films. It was not impressive. I will get to our battlezone later but Asgard and their military is not impressive especially when talking about Thanos forces.

Adam Grimes
Asgard is a people not a place. I mean if ou are attempting to troll at least be familiar with the source material. He came right up to King Thor when he wanted the stone Asgards own king was completely obvious his step brother kept. He took it.

Hela failed to Odin and failed to Surtur because she is an idiot. Easily led astray and completely oblivious to her situation. Thanos would not attack a stoneless Surtur there is nothing in it for him, kid.

If Surtur had a stone Thanos would rip it from his hands. But he is dead as is Hela so cry more about what happens in your weak mind. You are the same guy who desperately wanted attention because you were depressed one day about how you are leaving and to feel sad for you. You are a loser and someone who cannot even handle your own emotions as they overwhelm you to share on a public forum in which you do not have one single friend. Pitiful. Hela stomped Asgard with all of his forces while Thanos cheapshotted the remains, the little vulture. And not even alone, but brought all of his bodyguards to fight 2 heroes, Loki and a bunch of civilians.

Thanos is a funny guy if you ask me.

quanchi112
Hela stomped Asgard with all of his forces while Thanos cheapshotted the remains, the little vulture. And not even alone, but brought all of his bodyguards to fight 2 heroes, Loki and a bunch of civilians.

Thanos is a funny guy if you ask me. Hela never beat Thor. He was not there. She beat the rest that stood against her but it was not impressive at all. She did not face more than a few airships and soldiers she is obviously greater than. Loki was not present either.

She later fought Thor one on one and was unable to best him. laughing out loud

Thanos barely if even felt his cheapshot attack after he brutalized the Hulk. Thanos then killed Heimdall and choked Loki out. Hela beat a lot of scrubs not the mains. Odin kept the ***** on ice for years and only when he died did she dare to come back.

No ruler unless you are an idiot tries to do everything his or himself. Enter Hela. She failed. She did not even beat Thor and had a long one on one fight. Sure she beat Hogun and other mid tier asgardians but she never bested any of the upper levels one despite being more powerful. She is the epitome of failure. Skurge even turned on her as she was a psychotic ruler who was unable to inspire really anyone to follow her save a loyal wolf and dead army she resurrected.

Thanos wins Hela dies.

laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Lmao everyone calling Quan out.

quanchi112
Lmao everyone calling Quan out. Grimes is trolling and I am decimating him. Read my responses and actually try to debate. Your cheerleading is pathetic. It is all you are able to do since you cannot really debate.

Adam Grimes
TIL putting a lot of excuses for Thanos -and friends- attacking Thor's people at their lowest after they barely survived the real Apex is 'decimating' the point that Thanos is king of a chicken, lol.

quanchi112
TIL putting a lot of excuses for Thanos -and friends- attacking Thor's people at their lowest after they barely survived the real Apex is 'decimating' the point that Thanos is king of a chicken, lol. That was not their lowest. After Thanos beat them that was their lowest. Hela failed. Thanos wins Hela died. Concession accepted on the argument. Trolls always just bypass points like you just did. Go be deepressed off the board now, sad guy.

Adam Grimes
You're ez pz my friend. It was nice showing you the way around again. thumb up

FrothByte
Thor is not a civilian according to Odin he is stronger than Odin. Heimdall was not a civilian he was a warrior as well. Loki is not a civilian. Not Valkyrie, Hulk, etc.

I did not say he did why would he waste the time? I am saying we did see him casually beat the Hulk in no time when Thor has had two opportunities and more time against the Hulk and has not beaten him once.

We already see their military might in the previous films. It was not impressive. I will get to our battlezone later but Asgard and their military is not impressive especially when talking about Thanos forces.

Has Hulk ever fought a fully-powered Thor? No? Then your comparisons are incorrect since Hela fought a fully powered Thor.

The military might of Thanos had troubles conquering the city of Wakanda, it's not really that impressive when you think about it.

quanchi112
Has Hulk ever fought a fully-powered Thor? No? Then your comparisons are incorrect since Hela fought a fully powered Thor.

The military might of Thanos had troubles conquering the city of Wakanda, it's not really that impressive when you think about it. Yes in avengers 1 and in Ragnarok. When was he depowered? Thor never bested him. Not only that fully powered Thor did not fare well against Thanos at the beginning of the film.

It is a nation not a city. This is the problem here that you conflate the two ignore that it is the most advanced nation on marvel earth and that the avengers were there and were saved by the arrival of Thor and his new upgraded weapon.

That is not the entirety of his military might also. Just a portion of his infantry and a few ships.

FrothByte
Yes in avengers 1 and in Ragnarok. When was he depowered? Thor never bested him. Not only that fully powered Thor did not fare well against Thanos at the beginning of the film.

It is a nation not a city. This is the problem here that you conflate the two ignore that it is the most advanced nation on marvel earth and that the avengers were there and were saved by the arrival of Thor and his new upgraded weapon.

That is not the entirety of his military might also. Just a portion of his infantry and a few ships.

Let me rephrase so there's no confusion: Has Hulk ever fought a Thor who already had fully unlocked his powers like Hela fought at the end of Ragnarok?

quanchi112
Let me rephrase so there's no confusion: Has Hulk ever fought a Thor who already had fully unlocked his powers like Hela fought at the end of Ragnarok? Loaded question. We see he had access to his lightning with his hammer at the time of avengers 1. We also know he used lightning to amp his attacks in the arena. Thor had two cracks at the Hulk he never won. At some point you have to accept the two are a close matchup with each other. Thanos is above both.

FrothByte
Loaded question. We see he had access to his lightning with his hammer at the time of avengers 1. We also know he used lightning to amp his attacks in the arena. Thor had two cracks at the Hulk he never won. At some point you have to accept the two are a close matchup with each other. Thanos is above both.

No, it's not a loaded question, it's a simple question. Hela fought a Thor who had fully unlocked his thundergod powers, has Hulk ever fought Thor at the same level?

Hulk faced him for a brief moment in their arena fight and was completely helpless against that Thor.

quanchi112
No, it's not a loaded question, it's a simple question. Hela fought a Thor who had fully unlocked his thundergod powers, has Hulk ever fought Thor at the same level?

Hulk faced him for a brief moment in their arena fight and was completely helpless against that Thor. Thor learned how to channel them without the hammer. He used the hammer prior to and was unable to best the hulk. He had full access to his lightning then. He also discovered he could use lightning against the hulk without his hammer. He still did not defeat the Hulk. Your opinion is fine but it does not change their two fights aka the facts.

No, he was not. Thor is more skilled and connected due to that. Hulk withstood it and was ready for more. Your use of the word helpless is a huge stretch just like when you called wakanda a city. You need to be a little more familiar with the MCU.

FrothByte
Thor learned how to channel them without the hammer. He used the hammer prior to and was unable to best the hulk. He had full access to his lightning then. He also discovered he could use lightning against the hulk without his hammer. He still did not defeat the Hulk. Your opinion is fine but it does not change their two fights aka the facts.

No, he was not. Thor is more skilled and connected due to that. Hulk withstood it and was ready for more. Your use of the word helpless is a huge stretch just like when you called wakanda a city. You need to be a little more familiar with the MCU.

Oh, are we going into passive-aggressive insults already? Fine, have it your way.

When has Thor ever used lightning on Hulk where Hulk actually managed to put up a decent fight against Thor?

quanchi112
Oh, are we going into passive-aggressive insults already? Fine, have it your way.

When has Thor ever used lightning on Hulk where Hulk actually managed to put up a decent fight against Thor? Oh this is silly. You are going the way of what if Thor did this or that type nonsense. He lightning amped and jump punched Hulk. It rocked him but did not ko him. Who is the toughest being Thor defeated by his lightning alone? He was killing guys machine guns ended in Ragnarok. The biggest lightning blast ever did nothing to Hela so really what are you clinging to.

Hulk fought him in the arena and he is skill wise outclassed by Thor. It was not lightning alone but the fact Thor has the momentum of jumping and landed his blow while the Hulk did not. He always had the strength to hurt the Hulk. You cannot use a few segments of the fight and ignore the totality to make your case. Look at all the facts not just a small portion of the fight. We see how quickly in both fights the momentum can change.

FrothByte
Oh this is silly. You are going the way of what if Thor did this or that type nonsense. He lightning amped and jump punched Hulk. It rocked him but did not ko him. Who is the toughest being Thor defeated by his lightning alone? He was killing guys machine guns ended in Ragnarok. The biggest lightning blast ever did nothing to Hela so really what are you clinging to.

Hulk fought him in the arena and he is skill wise outclassed by Thor. It was not lightning alone but the fact Thor has the momentum of jumping and landed his blow while the Hulk did not. He always had the strength to hurt the Hulk. You cannot use a few segments of the fight and ignore the totality to make your case. Look at all the facts not just a small portion of the fight. We see how quickly in both fights the momentum can change.

Let me break this down for you so you can understand:

The Thor that Hulk fought was not at the same power level as the Thor that Hela fought. Therefore comparing the two fights is not valid. Furthermore, Thor never used his full powerset when fighting Hulk. The two times Thor used lightning amped punches hurt Hulk far more than any two of Thanos's punches hurt Hulk.

quanchi112
Let me break this down for you so you can understand:

The Thor that Hulk fought was not at the same power level as the Thor that Hela fought. Therefore comparing the two fights is not valid. Furthermore, Thor never used his full powerset when fighting Hulk. The two times Thor used lightning amped punches hurt Hulk far more than any two of Thanos's punches hurt Hulk. He had access to his lightning with his hammer. So yes he fought him with access to his lightning. Thanos beat him soundly. Thanos won now you claim something you cannot prove which is pain level. How do you know Hulk felt more pain in that scene.

Again most of this is your opinion which you cannot prove.

FrothByte
He had access to his lightning with his hammer. So yes he fought him with access to his lightning. Thanos beat him soundly. Thanos won now you claim something you cannot prove which is pain level. How do you know Hulk felt more pain in that scene.

Again most of this is your opinion which you cannot prove.

Thor never used his lightning on Hulk. Because only a complete idiot would use lightning in an enclosed aircraft filled with friendlies.

Thanos beat Hulk soundly, yes. Thor is a different matter.

My claim is backed up by oncscreen feats. Hulk was thrown a greater distance from one of Thor's amped punches than any single punch from Thanos. Hulk was groggy and had took some time to get up after said Thor punch whereas Hulk, although pained from Thanos's hits, weren't even knocked down from a single hit.

These are facts.

quanchi112
Thor never used his lightning on Hulk. Because only a complete idiot would use lightning in an enclosed aircraft filled with friendlies.

Thanos beat Hulk soundly, yes. Thor is a different matter.

My claim is backed up by oncscreen feats. Hulk was thrown a greater distance from one of Thor's amped punches than any single punch from Thanos. Hulk was groggy and had took some time to get up after said Thor punch whereas Hulk, although pained from Thanos's hits, weren't even knocked down from a single hit.

These are facts. So more opinion of yours to back your opinion.

Thor did not even budge Thanos with a cheapshot. It was sad tbh.

Thrown a greater distance does not equal greater pain. You could throw someone five feet or break their jaw with a punch and they do not go back at all. What hurts more? Come on, Froth. You cannot prove it you think your opinion is proof. Thanos put him out. Thor did not. Hulk recovered and Thor had lightning and more momentum to boot. Despite those he still did not defeat Hulk.

You ignore the variables, the outcome, use logic that is silly and easily disprovable and pretend your opinion on pain level you cannot prove is a fact.

FrothByte
So more opinion of yours to back your opinion.

Thor did not even budge Thanos with a cheapshot. It was sad tbh.

Thrown a greater distance does not equal greater pain. You could throw someone five feet or break their jaw with a punch and they do not go back at all. What hurts more? Come on, Froth. You cannot prove it you think your opinion is proof. Thanos put him out. Thor did not. Hulk recovered and Thor had lightning and more momentum to boot. Despite those he still did not defeat Hulk.

You ignore the variables, the outcome, use logic that is silly and easily disprovable and pretend your opinion on pain level you cannot prove is a fact.

You wrote a whole bunch of stuff without addressing the simple fact: Thanos never threw a punch at Hulk as powerful as Thor's amped punches.

If I punched someone in the face strong enough to throw them 10 feet away, that person would be in a world more pain than if I simply broke their jaw. Heck, that person might even be dead already.

Look at 3:23 of this vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcLmyi46VYA

Now show me Thanos punching Hulk with anywhere near that kind of strength from a single punch.

quanchi112
You wrote a whole bunch of stuff without addressing the simple fact: Thanos never threw a punch at Hulk as powerful as Thor's amped punches.

If I punched someone in the face strong enough to throw them 10 feet away, that person would be in a world more pain than if I simply broke their jaw. Heck, that person might even be dead already.

Look at 3:23 of this vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcLmyi46VYA

Now show me Thanos punching Hulk with anywhere near that kind of strength from a single punch. False. Greater distance does not equal more painful or damaging.

https://youtu.be/yK1YIRTaqa0

^ 29 seconds in Thanos punches the Hulk and you hear an audible moan denoting pain.

That is a lightning amped punch while Hulk is raring back for a punch. Your logic is that greater distance denotes greater pain. Flawed logic my example already disproved. Both Hulk and Thor launched each other back but that did not denote greater pain or damage even in this fight ffs.

When you fight someone the goal is to beat your opponent. Thor used weapons, momentum, lightning amps and dud he achieve his goal?

Now watch the end of the clip I posted and tell me if Thanos defeated the Hulk.

In closing we see from the moment Thanos overpowers the Hulk with his bare hands Thor is not strong enough to overpower the Hulk he must use skill and evasion but he still never won the fight.

FrothByte
False. Greater distance does not equal more painful or damaging.

https://youtu.be/yK1YIRTaqa0

^ 29 seconds in Thanos punches the Hulk and you hear an audible moan denoting pain.

That is a lightning amped punch while Hulk is raring back for a punch. Your logic is that greater distance denotes greater pain. Flawed logic my example already disproved. Both Hulk and Thor launched each other back but that did not denote greater pain or damage even in this fight ffs.

When you fight someone the goal is to beat your opponent. Thor used weapons, momentum, lightning amps and dud he achieve his goal?

Now watch the end of the clip I posted and tell me if Thanos defeated the Hulk.

In closing we see from the moment Thanos overpowers the Hulk with his bare hands Thor is not strong enough to overpower the Hulk he must use skill and evasion but he still never won the fight.

Your example? You mean the silly stuff you made-up?

Show me a clip of a person who gets punched in the face so hard that he flies back 10 feet and is seemingly less hurt than someone he gets a straight punch to the face.

You do know that making stuff up doesn't equal facts right?

quanchi112
Your example? You mean the silly stuff you made-up?

Show me a clip of a person who gets punched in the face so hard that he flies back 10 feet and is seemingly less hurt than someone he gets a straight punch to the face.

You do know that making stuff up doesn't equal facts right? He groaned out in pain. Hulk launches Thor back in their fight as well. By your logic that means hulk really hurt Thor badly. Did the incredible distance that hulk launched Thor initially seem to really hurt him? No. Now Rey being honest for a change your Thor fetish is so misguided. These guys launch each other it does not denote greater pain as seen in your own clip. Both of them do it to each other.

Hulk being kod is the point of winning a fight. Thors goal is not to launch him far distances it is to win. Both Thor and hulk showed they could do so to each other but neither won the fight until Gm intervened.

Thanos is a lot stronger than Thor. Deal with it.

FrothByte
He groaned out in pain. Hulk launches Thor back in their fight as well. By your logic that means hulk really hurt Thor badly. Did the incredible distance that hulk launched Thor initially seem to really hurt him? No. Now Rey being honest for a change your Thor fetish is so misguided. These guys launch each other it does not denote greater pain as seen in your own clip. Both of them do it to each other.

Hulk being kod is the point of winning a fight. Thors goal is not to launch him far distances it is to win. Both Thor and hulk showed they could do so to each other but neither won the fight until Gm intervened.

Thanos is a lot stronger than Thor. Deal with it.

1. I never claimed Thanos is not stronger than Thor. I'm saying Thor's lightning amped punches hit harder than Thanos'.

2. I never claimed Thor doesn't get hurt by Hulk's punches. It's clear that they hurt him.

3. Weight plays a big factor in moving someone. Hulk would have needed far less power to move Thor off his feat than vice versa.

quanchi112
1. I never claimed Thanos is not stronger than Thor. I'm saying Thor's lightning amped punches hit harder than Thanos'.

2. I never claimed Thor doesn't get hurt by Hulk's punches. It's clear that they hurt him.

3. Weight plays a big factor in moving someone. Hulk would have needed far less power to move Thor off his feat than vice versa. 1. You have not proven it. Distance dies not mean more damaging. Hulk and Thor both launched each other without the other critically hurt.

2. Ok.

3. Both are so strong that weight would not really factor in. Both can launch each other. That does not prove greaeter damage. We see what attacks do more damage and it is not always greater distance of displacement.

Darth Thor
I actually agree weight wont be a factor here. Because the difference in weight will be negligible for the kind of strength we are talking. Their resistance to not being sent flying back will be their strength level to resist.

That said Thors Lightning punches still seem stronger than Thanos regular punches going by their effect on Hulk. It was 2 lightning punches from Thor and after each one Hulk was struggling to get back up and stay conscious. Plus yeah he was sent flying back.

Thanos however gave Hulk a few combos.

quanchi112
I actually agree weight wont be a factor here. Because the difference in weight will be negligible for the kind of strength we are talking. Their resistance to not being sent flying back will be their strength level to resist.

That said Thors Lightning punches still seem stronger than Thanos regular punches going by their effect on Hulk. It was 2 lightning punches from Thor and after each one Hulk was struggling to get back up and stay conscious. Plus yeah he was sent flying back.

Thanos however gave Hulk a few combos. Absurd. We see Thor send him a further distance without the lightning but it did not defeat or even hurt the Hulk like Thanos did. Thanos beat him you idjit. Thor was dancing around the Hulk jabbing him as well. It did not have the same effect since Thanos completely destroyed him after hi]e casually brushed off the Hulks initial assault. He is not as strong as Thanos or the Hulk. Russos shut this nonsense down.

smile

FrothByte
Absurd. We see Thor send him a further distance without the lightning but it did not defeat or even hurt the Hulk like Thanos did. Thanos beat him you idjit. Thor was dancing around the Hulk jabbing him as well. It did not have the same effect since Thanos completely destroyed him after hi]e casually brushed off the Hulks initial assault. He is not as strong as Thanos or the Hulk. Russos shut this nonsense down.

smile

That's because Thor only hit Hulk twice before he got zapped. How many times did Thanos have to hit Hulk to beat him? Or did you not think number of his mean anything?

Darth Thor
Absurd. We see Thor send him a further distance without the lightning but it did not defeat or even hurt the Hulk like Thanos did.

Urmm yes it did. With less punches no less.

He is not as strong as Thanos or the Hulk. Russos shut this nonsense down.

smile

Show me where Russos state Hulk is stronger than Thor.

quanchi112
That's because Thor only hit Hulk twice before he got zapped. How many times did Thanos have to hit Hulk to beat him? Or did you not think number of his mean anything? So you ignore the other shots Thor gave Hulk creating some false picture. You never look at the entire picture you try to alter it to favor Thor and even then it falls short. Thor never beat the Hulk. Ever. Thanos did so effortlessly. Results matter not your bias.

quanchi112
Urmm yes it did. With less punches no less.

Show me where Russos state Hulk is stronger than Thor. Again sending someone a further distance does not indicate more damage. The quintet stated it in Thor 3. Try and keep up, fanboy. Hulk is the strongest avenger. Quit being retarded.

Darth Thor
Again sending someone a further distance does not indicate more damage. The quintet stated it in Thor 3. Try and keep up, fanboy. Hulk is the strongest avenger. Quit being retarded.

Comes out with a retarded point and then throws out being retarded randomly to others.

The QuinJet was Tony TROLLING Thor Retard.

Thor actually is Point Break as well going by your logic laughing out loud

Darth Thor
So you ignore the other shots Thor gave Hulk creating some false picture. You never look at the entire picture you try to alter it to favor Thor and even then it falls short. Thor never beat the Hulk. Ever. Thanos did so effortlessly. Results matter not your bias.

Yeah because the results of friends fighting and an evil dictator batterring you to death are exactly the same thing and totally a fair comparison.

quanchi112
Comes out with a retarded point and then throws out being retarded randomly to others.

The QuinJet was Tony TROLLING Thor Retard.

Thor actually is Point Break as well going by your logic laughing out loud No, it stated the obvious. Hulk is the strongest avenger physically. Only a moron would think baby arms is stronger. You ignore evidence and common sense because you are hopelessly biased.

quanchi112
Yeah because the results of friends fighting and an evil dictator batterring you to death are exactly the same thing and totally a fair comparison. Thanos was confirmed by the creators as stronger and a better fighter than both. Cry more.

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
Thanos was confirmed by the creators as stronger and a better fighter than both. Cry more.

And?

quanchi112
And? Thor has no chance against Thanos.

quanchi112

Darth Thor
Thor has no chance against Thanos.

Well clearly you didnt see the end of IW then. Or perhaps you and Josh just close your eyes now when Thor impalas Thanos.

Darth Thor
I used other points it is just one more piece of evidence you ignore. Bias.

Nah you always come back to that like the troll you are.

Just like you always go back to Serkis comments when it comes to Snoke.

It shows you have nothing.

quanchi112
Well clearly you didnt see the end of IW then. Or perhaps you and Josh just close your eyes now when Thor impalas Thanos. With a weapon capable of killing him with Thanos attention elsewhere and Thor still failed.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Nah you always come back to that like the troll you are.

Just like you always go back to Serkis comments when it comes to Snoke.

It shows you have nothing. Serkis comments like the Russos confirm the obvious whereas your opinion is pure nonsense.

Darth Thor
With a weapon capable of killing him with Thanos attention elsewhere and Thor still failed.

laughing out loud

Yeah his attention was elsewhere when he shot at Thor with all 6 stones laughing out loud

Darth Thor
Serkis comments like the Russos confirm the obvious whereas your opinion is pure nonsense.

Nah its just drivel for a troll with nothing concrete to cling to.

Serkis comments are just hilariously stupid to cling to.

quanchi112
Yeah his attention was elsewhere when he shot at Thor with all 6 stones laughing out loud He was blasted first which set up the axe toss. He hit him and he still failed despite a weapon capable of killing him. Thanos is the man.

quanchi112
Nah its just drivel for a troll with nothing concrete to cling to.

Serkis comments are just hilariously stupid to cling to. It corroborates the obvious whereas your inbred brain says dooku level like a doofus. Too biased to properly debate tbh.

Eon Blue
Keep going until the apocalypse, gents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.