Lets talk parties..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Does anyone really stick to them for local elections?

Our choices this term are a rich never served named Ned Lamont for the D's, and an R with some experience named Bob Stephanowski.
NOBODY likes Ned. This assholes been trying to land a win for years now, and everyone thinks he's an out of touch jerk with deep pockets.

I hate voting R, but when this is your choice..

Flyattractor
I don't think we need a "3rd/New Party" but both sides really need to Cut the Chaff out.

LET THE CULLING BEGIN!!

dadudemon
No. I vote for the candidate that comes the closest to my political beliefs.

Tzeentch
Funny that not having political experience was considered a plus for Trump.

"He just tells it like it is xD"
"He's not part of the establishment xD!"

Anyway, the republican/democrat dynamic should be irrelevant to most people but its not because most people are retarded. Conservative/Liberal is a more useful descriptor and even then it should be further split into social and financial.

The Republican party is especially guilty of not understanding this when it comes to catering to the base. A lot of minorities for example are financially liberal but socially conservative, while a lot of gays are socially liberal but financially conservative. Republicans can get votes from these blocks if they marketed to them properly but they're so busy sucking boomer WASP cock at all times that they drive those groups straight into the arms of democrats.

cdtm
Bernie could have beaten him.

Anyone but Hillary probably would have.

Tzeentch
I don't know if Bernie could have, but you're right that in the end Hillary was the worst possible choice for him.

CroftAlice
No

Bentley
I like parties because of the free drinks

shiv
I like parties because I like to party

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bentley
I like parties because of the free drinks

Gotcha!!!

Originally posted by Bentley
Am I the only serious KMC poster?

hmm

RealistRacism
Democrats are Communists who hate Capitalism and freedom. Anyone who votes for them isn't a true 1776 Boomer Patriot.

In all seriousness, Trump would've destroyed Bernie in the debates.

Surtur
Originally posted by RealistRacism
Democrats are Communists who hate Capitalism and freedom. Anyone who votes for them isn't a true 1776 Boomer Patriot.

In all seriousness, Trump would've destroyed Bernie in the debates.

I like this video where the guy asks people to guess if the quotes he gives came from the democrats or the communist manifesto:

yNiFXi12XPo

The results are predictably hilarious.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
Does anyone really stick to them for local elections?

Our choices this term are a rich never served named Ned Lamont for the D's, and an R with some experience named Bob Stephanowski.
NOBODY likes Ned. This assholes been trying to land a win for years now, and everyone thinks he's an out of touch jerk with deep pockets.

I hate voting R, but when this is your choice..

I pick who I think is best at the time.

eg I've not voted for Pelosi in the last two elections at least. She's had her time; she needs to move o now.

BackFire
I generally vote Democrat because the views of their candidates usually better line up with my own.

Putinbot1
You'll always find, Fly, Surt and RR in the kitchen at parties, playing WoW and discussing how much they hate women and girls.

Putinbot1
I like the netflix and chill party best.

BackFire
Leave WoW out of this.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
Leave WoW out of this. laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
You'll always find, Fly, Surt and RR in the kitchen at parties, playing WoW and discussing how much they hate women and girls.

"vaginas are slimy and gross"

RealistRacism
Like you would know anything about the topic ^. As soon as PB, Bashar and Rob take off their brave white-knight armour, women go drier than the Sahara and bail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.