Are all Trumpers "manbabies"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
My observation is that they are on this board.

Bentley
Can't really say all of them are manbabies based solely in those on this forum. Close the thread for faulty logic please.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bentley
Can't really say all of them are manbabies based solely in those on this forum. Close the thread for faulty logic please. or expand and extrapolate, state that yes they maybe/may not be but these are outliers you have examples where they are or aren't. That also works.

Robtard

Bentley
Originally posted by Putinbot1
or expand and extrapolate, state that yes they maybe/may not be but these are outliers you have examples where they are or aren't. That also works.

Why waste good scientific methods in proving whether peeps are manbabies? Is there a scientist around here that needs to eat so badly but finds no real job?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bentley
Why waste good scientific methods in proving whether peeps are manbabies? Is there a scientist around here that needs to eat so badly but finds no real job? why not use scientific, and or social science, opinion, allegorical evidence etc. Is it more or less important to discuss than any other issue on this page? And what criteria would you use to decide importance? People get grants to discuss equally banal discussion points.

Putinbot1
@Rob exactly the point of the thread mate. Well put!

dadudemon
No, probably the extreme majority are not manbabies. But that very much depends on exactly how you define manbaby.

Surtur

Robtard
IOW: You don't have a proper counter to my post as usual

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
IOW: You don't have a proper counter to my post as usual

My counter is that the things you say are utterly hilarious given your posting history.

You also whine and call correctly pointing out Dems will obstruct "sour grapes" lol. Do better.

Robtard
Your overall pissyness was sour grapes, yes. You're taking the Party of Trump losing the House very poorly as expected.

quanchi112
Not all but the ones I have noticed are as follows

Surtur, Fly, PSmith, darthgoober and Kevdude

darthgoober
Originally posted by quanchi112
Not all but the ones I have noticed are as follows

Surtur, Fly, PSmith, darthgoober and Kevdude
I'm not a Trumper, I didn't even vote and have no intention of voting next time either. If someone had held a gun to my head and made me choose between him and Hilary I would have voted for him, but I don't really believe in trying to chose between the lesser of two evils. I have no problem criticizing Republicans when they act loudly stupid or hypocritical, it's just that Dems seem to worse about it nowadays(especially in regards to hypocrisy).

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
I'm not a Trumper, I didn't even vote and have no intention of voting next time either. If someone had held a gun to my head and made me choose between him and Hilary I would have voted for him, but I don't really believe in trying to chose between the lesser of two evils. I have no problem criticizing Republicans when they act loudly stupid or hypocritical, it's just that Dems seem to worse about it nowadays(especially in regards to hypocrisy). You embody the traits regardless of your faux intentions.

darthgoober
You embody the traits regardless of your faux intentions. '
Hey I disagree, but I understand that you like to lump people into your preferred categories and ignore the nuance of any particular situation so feel free. Ironically it's a trait you share with Trump lol

quanchi112
'
Hey I disagree, but I understand that you like to lump people into your prefered categories and ignore the nuance of any particular situation so feel free. I have known you for years so this is not something I decided on a whim.

darthgoober
I have known you for years so this is not something I decided on a whim.
Ditto lol

quanchi112
Ditto lol K.

darthgoober
K.
thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Alright.

darthgoober
Alright.
Still a "last word freak" huh laughing

quanchi112
Still a "last word freak" huh laughing Yes, and you are vying for it as well when we both know you rarely if ever have the willpower to see anything through.

darthgoober
Yes, and you are vying for it as well when we both know you rarely if ever have the willpower to see anything through.
I actually lack motivation, not willpower. But carry on...

quanchi112
I actually lack motivation, not willpower. But carry on... This is exactly why you embody the traits. You lack any real control over your life. I do not have to turn on a rocky montage while I respond to you but unlike you I follow things through. This is why you are a Trumper.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
My observation is that they are on this board.

yes, op. they are all emotionally retarded. good observation thumb up

dadudemon
I'm not a Trumper, I didn't even vote and have no intention of voting next time either. If someone had held a gun to my head and made me choose between him and Hilary I would have voted for him, but I don't really believe in trying to chose between the lesser of two evils. I have no problem criticizing Republicans when they act loudly stupid or hypocritical, it's just that Dems seem to worse about it nowadays(especially in regards to hypocrisy).

I am the same. I voted for weed-smoker-man. smile

Surtur

People here just label anyone they want Trumpers. Even people who have repeatedly said they aren't and that they didn't vote for him. You're not the only one.

It's a symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
People here just label anyone they want Trumpers. Even people who have repeatedly said they aren't and that they didn't vote for him. You're not the only one.

It's a symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome. He lacks accountability just like trump and drive. Just as you do. I am good at spotting a manbaby.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.