Force Augmentation for Durability/Padawan Knee Superbattledroid feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheNuisanceBird
While it's obvious that Jedi, Sith, and Force users alike are more durable than they'd naturally be, is it constantly active or do they have to raise their "HP".

I know that Ven Zallow survived getting sent through hard rock and Kenobi in ROTS dented the railing he was thrown into, but I'm not sure what the mechanics of it are.

My understanding is that it's like a Force barrier where there's both active and passive uses of it.

In cases like people such as Vader I'm not sure if the physical barrier would also overlap with his barrier.

Apologies if I failed to explain it better.

On the topic of physical augmentation,

I'm working on the script to counter the three versus three Jedi battle on Evannova's channel and in regards to them making Shaak Ti's feat of destroying a mangaguard head with her knee a big deal, I remembered there was a republic comic I think where a Padawan destroys a SBD with her knee.

I could've sworn it was in the Battle of Jabiim arc but I haven't been able to find it anywhere and was wondering if any of you could help me out.

RealistRacism
Just blame it on the hyperbolic nature of the show.

Zenwolf
It's not anything big for a Force User to augment their bodies, it's kinda basic stuff for them. It doesn't happen every single time, but there are showings of them surviving near point blank explosions, sonic weapons and crashing into stuff. Not just the big main characters either, but minor ones too.

But it's more of a case by case basis with writers, sooo....it's there but also not there either.

As far as the feat with the Jedi Padawan and SBDs, I haven't found anything regarding that in the comic. But as I recall, Magnaguards don't have any real super armor or anything, they just have Duranium armor....which I mean is a pretty good material for armor.

I mean Ti doing it certainly is a nice feat, but I dunno how you mean by making a big deal about it. Like are they saying no other Force Users can do this or what? If that's the case, then they're wrong as there are several who could replicate it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.