Are You a "Victim"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Question I heard raised today. It seems that a large percentage of People now like to Think Of Themselves as being a "VICTIM".

SO I will ask.

Do YOU Think of Yourself as a VICTIM!?

Please feel free to tell us why you think so..

wink

Putinbot1
I'm very lucky, I have everything I want. Some things through luck, some things through hard work. My luck though does not mean I don't care passionately about those less fortunate like people on welfare etc.

CroftAlice
No

NewGuy01
a victim of what?

NemeBro
We're all God's victims and life is his weapon.

riv6672
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Question I heard raised today. It seems that a large percentage of People now like to Think Of Themselves as being a "VICTIM".

SO I will ask.

Do YOU Think of Yourself as a VICTIM!?

Please feel free to tell us why you think so..

wink
Nah.
Thats millennial whiny shit.

Originally posted by NemeBro
We're all God's victims and life is his weapon.
^^^This is pretty good, though! laughing

quanchi112
Fly needs a friend. He has never had one before so he is searching for a victim so they can relate about the unfairness of life.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by quanchi112
Fly needs a friend. He has never had one before so he is searching for a victim so they can relate about the unfairness of life. laughing out loud So true

RealistRacism

riv6672

RealistRacism
Please, Fly's obviously coming at it from a different angle. He'll tell us why we aren't ackshually victims and why Capitalism is great.

dadudemon
My heritage contains lots of minorities that were victimized and are continually being victimized.

Native American
Italian
Black
Jewish (Hebrew)
Mormons (LDS)
Amazing and cool (congenital)

So any time anything bad happens to me or anything happens to me that I do not like, I have to consider if I am being victimized because of one of my various minority statuses.

It's very tough. But...I can handle it. I feel I am strong enough to power through my victimization.

RealistRacism
I'm a little less than 1% African, so I get reparations for slavery started, and continued to be practiced today, by Africans thumb up

RealistRacism
Originally posted by dadudemon

It's very tough. But...I can handle it. I feel I am strong enough to power through my victimization.
God Bless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.