KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are You a "Victim"?

Are You a "Victim"?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Are You a "Victim"?

Question I heard raised today. It seems that a large percentage of People now like to Think Of Themselves as being a "VICTIM".

SO I will ask.

Do YOU Think of Yourself as a VICTIM!?

Please feel free to tell us why you think so..

wink

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 06:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm very lucky, I have everything I want. Some things through luck, some things through hard work. My luck though does not mean I don't care passionately about those less fortunate like people on welfare etc.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 06:55 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

No

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 08:15 AM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

a victim of what?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 08:51 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

We're all God's victims and life is his weapon.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 09:00 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Are You a "Victim"?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Question I heard raised today. It seems that a large percentage of People now like to Think Of Themselves as being a "VICTIM".

SO I will ask.

Do YOU Think of Yourself as a VICTIM!?

Please feel free to tell us why you think so..

wink

Nah.
Thats millennial whiny shit.

Originally posted by NemeBro
We're all God's victims and life is his weapon.

^^^This is pretty good, though! laughing

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 10:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Fly needs a friend. He has never had one before so he is searching for a victim so they can relate about the unfairness of life.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 01:06 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Fly needs a friend. He has never had one before so he is searching for a victim so they can relate about the unfairness of life.
laughing out loud So true

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 01:44 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don’t get this stupid talking point from cuckservatives. The idea that no one is a victim and you just have to ‘go out there and work hard’ is borderline retarded.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 01:59 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^that wasnt the OP question/point.
It was referring to how one identifies one’s self.

You can be victimIZED, but unless you consider yourself a victim, you arent.

RIF

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 02:22 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please, Fly's obviously coming at it from a different angle. He'll tell us why we aren't ackshually victims and why Capitalism is great.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 02:44 PM
RealistRacism is currently offline Click here to Send RealistRacism a Private Message Find more posts by RealistRacism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

My heritage contains lots of minorities that were victimized and are continually being victimized.

Native American
Italian
Black
Jewish (Hebrew)
Mormons (LDS)
Amazing and cool (congenital)

So any time anything bad happens to me or anything happens to me that I do not like, I have to consider if I am being victimized because of one of my various minority statuses.

It's very tough. But...I can handle it. I feel I am strong enough to power through my victimization.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:15 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm a little less than 1% African, so I get reparations for slavery started, and continued to be practiced today, by Africans thumb up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:28 PM
RealistRacism
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

It's very tough. But...I can handle it. I feel I am strong enough to power through my victimization.

God Bless.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2018 03:30 PM