When it came to racism, the pen was Stan Lee's superpower

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1

Surtur
Makes the SJW's on the left look like utter pieces of shit for calling him racist, right?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Makes the SJW's on the left look like utter pieces of shit for calling him racist, right? I wouldn't know, I'm not into YouTube drama. Kids protest about stuff, nothing new there.

Surtur
If only it were merely kids doing it as opposed to grown ass adults, amirite? Then what you just said would be relevant.

Also: paragraphs are your friend. Use them.

Putinbot1
If only it were merely kids doing it as opposed to grown ass adults, amirite? Then what you just said would be relevant.

Also: paragraphs are your friend. Use them.

It's just a few kids on youtube. IT's like saying the right and left extremes are as bad as each other... One is kids on youtube, the other is Governors and the POTUS in the US.

Maybe, I'm on my mobile and don't really enjoy typing on it.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
It's just a few kids on youtube. IT's like saying the right and left extremes are as bad as each other... One is kids on youtube, the other is Governors and the POTUS in the US.

Maybe, I'm on my mobile and don't really enjoy typing on it.

Nope: it's grown ass adults doing it. It'd be comforting if it was merely 14 yr. olds on youtube doing it, it's not.

Anyways, favorite so far:

"Look I don't have time for this s**t. White people, in the big ass majority are racist. Most white famous people are disgusting. White people literally invented racism. Go suck Stan Lee's dick if you support him so much, ok? I have better things to do like celebrate his death,"

Good stuff lol.

You see he's racist cuz he said Peter Parker should be white. Practically Hitler, amirite bro?

quanchi112
I wouldn't know, I'm not into YouTube drama. Kids protest about stuff, nothing new there. thumb up

One guy trying desperately for YouTube hits said something so Surtur now believes the entire left hates Stan Lee. You cannot force this kind of stupidity on anyone. Stan Lee was great and will be remembered forever. Make mine marvel.

Surtur
You see he's racist cuz he said Peter Parker should be white. Practically Hitler, amirite bro?

Oh and he's homophobic too cuz he said Peter Parker needs to be heterosexual. What a monster.

quanchi112
Oh and he's homophobic too cuz he said Peter Parker needs to be heterosexual. What a monster. No one besides you here is peddling the nonsense. You are quoting yourself and carrying on like a madman.

Surtur
RIP Stan, still triggering snowflakes.

quanchi112
RIP Stan, still triggering snowflakes. Yes, somehow he triggered you and LoB. Two snowflakes. **** yes.

Surtur
It's just glorious seeing grown ass adults call him racist, makes me laugh at their sadness.

quanchi112
It's just glorious seeing grown ass adults call him racist, makes me laugh at their sadness. No one here so continue to be triggered by the people who lured you with their clickbait.

Surtur
@ the OP: I'd argue his super power was triggering snowflakes on the left. Rustling jimmies and shiznit. Good stuff! Best part is seeing people lose their minds over this being pointed out.

quanchi112
@ the OP: I'd argue his super power was triggering snowflakes on the left. Rustling jimmies and shiznit. Good stuff! Best part is seeing people lose their minds over this being pointed out. He triggered you and LoB who are tighty righties.

-Pr-
You all act like such *****, and now you drag Stan Lee in to it. Great. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by -Pr-
You all act like such *****, and now you drag Stan Lee in to it. Great. thumb up

His wanting Peter Parker to be white makes him practically Hitler though.

quanchi112
His wanting Peter Parker to be white makes him practically Hitler though. Said no one here. Who cares what some fanatic says? Only you apparently.

Surtur
I bet Stan Lee was secretly rooting for Red Skull to win.

quanchi112
Oh Surt.

Putinbot1
I bet Stan Lee was secretly rooting for Red Skull to win. Surt this neckbeard on YouTube triggered you bad bro. Honestly dude come of that site.

Late nineties lingo used.

quanchi112
Surt this neckbeard on YouTube triggered you bad bro. Honestly dude come of that site.

Late nineties lingo used. This dude is in Surts head.

Surtur
Surt this neckbeard on YouTube triggered you bad bro. Honestly dude come of that site.

Late nineties lingo used.

"no you!". Top notch kiddo.

quanchi112
"no you!". Top notch kiddo. Why have you let this YouTuber rape your mind?

Flyattractor
WHo do you prefer do your "Mind Raping"?

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
WHo do you prefer do your "Mind Raping"?

I'd ask which youtuber hurt them...but it's quite clear that it's either Sargon or Jordan Peterson.

They must especially be upset over the fact those two people would demolish them in any sort of debate.

Flyattractor
That is why they always use the "Start Screaming and Throwing a Tantrum like a 4 year old" Stratagem. Once you do that you automatically win.

eek!

Putinbot1
Like having no Facebook I choose to not be polluted by YouTube.

Flyattractor
Youtube is Free dude. You can afford it.

Putinbot1
Youtube is Free dude. You can afford it. reading comprehension is still debateably Fly's biggest issue

Flyattractor
Much like Humor Comprehension is yours.

quanchi112
WHo do you prefer do your "Mind Raping"? No one dictates how I think, kiddo.

Flyattractor
Yet You do seem to "THINK" the opposite for others?

Yep.

quanchi112
Yet You do seem to "THINK" the opposite for others?

Yep. When they do not think intelligently I am forced to show them the light.

Flyattractor
Yes. Your Intellect is a Def its Own Kind of Illumination all right...

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DyQ_YCa-sAo/SJ5myfZSIwI/AAAAAAAAAqg/aRIuA5YV1Lc/s400/broken+lightbulb.jpg

quanchi112
Yes. Your Intellect is a Def its Own Kind of Illumination all right...

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DyQ_YCa-sAo/SJ5myfZSIwI/AAAAAAAAAqg/aRIuA5YV1Lc/s400/broken+lightbulb.jpg Projecting.

Robtard
Like having no Facebook I choose to not be polluted by YouTube.

Youtube has it's uses though. I like cars/motorcycles, so I'll watch videos on that. Also great for do-it-yourself people, as there's loads of videos on repairing whatever, making things and the like. eg Recently saved myself a few hundred dollars changing out a broken windshield washer pump on one of my vehicles. Dealership would have charged at least $200-$300.00, I did it myself for under $20.00 (parts and an hour of my time) thanks to Youtube.

But yeah, people who rely on some Youtube ranter to tell them how they should think and feel on a subject. Cringe.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
Projecting.

http://canestailgating.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Projecting.jpg

Good For You Little Buddy!

quanchi112
http://canestailgating.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Projecting.jpg

Good For You Little Buddy! More projecting.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Youtube has it's uses though. I like cars/motorcycles, so I'll watch videos on that. Also great for do-it-yourself people, as there's loads of videos on repairing whatever, making things and the like. eg Recently saved myself a few hundred dollars changing out a broken windshield washer pump on one of my vehicles. Dealership would have charged at least $200-$300.00, I did it myself for under $20.00 (parts and an hour of my time).

But yeah, people who rely on some youtube ranter to tell them how they should think and feel on a subject. Cringe. Lob, Deadline, Surt 101. They leech off others opinions entirely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.