Battle of the 10 Armies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gauntlet o doom
10 massive armies throw down. The battle takes place in a massive open arena, with the exception of Troy the city. Standard equipment for all participants, used in their respective movies. All characters know which side they're on. No team ups. The last character standing wins it for their team. Movie versions. Who takes it?

The Two Towers - Saruman's Uruk-Hai army + the Goblin/Orc army at Isengard
Return of the King - Sauron's siege army + Mordor standing army
Narnia - The combined Narnia army (no Aslan)
Troy - the Greek Army and the Trojan Army; they get to start inside Troy
Hogwarts - The Hogwarts professors and students (no Dumbledore)
300 - Xerxes' invading army
The Hobbit - The human, elf and dwarf armies from Battle of the 5 Armies
Last Samurai - The Samurai and solider army (firearms allowed)
Jedi - The Jedi's from Attack of the Clones stadium scene
Game of Thrones - The armies of Kings Landing, The North & Daenery's (no dragons & white walkers)

riv6672
You gotta think Hogwarts and the Jedis make it through best?

Just trying to get the ball rolling here.

ShadowFyre
Wasn't there only like 50 Jedi? I guess if they played it smart with guerilla tactics they could last, otherwise way to many people on the field for them to survive.

KingD19
All the Jedi have to do is send 25 out to do hit and run while tye remaining make a circle and just tk or cut down anyome who gets close. Even fodder Jedi are worth like 100+ fodder normal soldiers. And Masters like Windu and Ki-Adi Mundi were there so they'll be the most op things on the field aside from the elves.

Josh_Alexander
Gonna side with the Jedi's.

ShadowFyre
No, even they can't handle these type of numbers if the armies just swarm them. They're not invincible.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
No, even they can't handle these type of numbers if the armies just swarm them. They're not invincible.

I believe this will be a melee. Isn't like they will all target the Jedi.

If the Jedi can stay together, I believe they have a better chance overall.

NotAllThatEvil
Narnia has the most variety, so I vote them

riv6672
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I believe this will be a melee. Isn't like they will all target the Jedi.

If the Jedi can stay together, I believe they have a better chance overall.
You & King19 make good points.
I was thinking they had the kind of offense and defense, that if they stay tight as a unit, could really deal damage while incuriing few losses.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by riv6672
You & King19 make good points.
I was thinking they had the kind of offense and defense, that if they stay tight as a unit, could really deal damage while incuriing few losses.

Not to mention that the other armies have no real defence against lightsabers

Silent Master
How far apart do the armies start?

ShadowFyre
And they have no defence against anything either, just fast lightsabers, I'm NIT saying anybody wins yet, the Jedi are obviously the most powerful but they have been killed by far less, and with millions of arrows flying around, monsters and millions of combatants, a hot sword isn't going to be the end all be all. Anything can happen in combat no matter how well equipped or prepared you are.

Josh_Alexander
And they have no defence against anything either, just fast lightsabers, I'm NIT saying anybody wins yet, the Jedi are obviously the most powerful but they have been killed by far less, and with millions of arrows flying around, monsters and millions of combatants, a hot sword isn't going to be the end all be all. Anything can happen in combat no matter how well equipped or prepared you are.

Can't they TK arrows!?

gauntlet o doom
Wasn't there only like 50 Jedi?
Let's go with that. 50 Jedi including the named ones.

Originally posted by Silent Master
How far apart do the armies start?
Let's say the armies start in a circular formation; 200 yards apart at the front sides.

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Can't they TK arrows!?
They probably could, though the sheer number of arrows might prove challenging; not to mention if a boulder comes flying at them.

Silent Master
Considering the size of some of these armies, how exactly are they going to all be within 200 yards of each other?

gauntlet o doom
Originally posted by Silent Master
Considering the size of some of these armies, how exactly are they going to all be within 200 yards of each other?

I probably worded that incorrectly. For example, Sauron's army will be divided into legions, so the shape of his entire army will be rectangular; as with all the other armies. The edge of each rectangle is 200 yards away from the closest edge of the next army. So, Sauron's army will have an opposing army to their left 200 yards away and to their right 200 yards away. All 10 armies will be arranged in a rough circle shape; sort of like a Mexican standoff, but with 10 armies instead.

riv6672
You should have thrown in The Golden Army. 4900 (supposedly) unstoppable clockwork Soldiers.

TheVaultDweller
Or throw in Legend of the Sword King Arthur, the one-man army (though he does technically have a 100,000 strong actual army, after becoming king, IIRC).

riv6672
^^^good one!

ShadowFyre
Might as well have Godzilla in there. And a hive colony of Xenomorphs. Sharks with lazers as well

riv6672
Might as well have Godzilla in there. And a hive colony of Xenomorphs. Sharks with lazers as well
^^^Yeah, see, thats stupid.

ShadowFyre
I'm not being serious, but with this many people and things going on, it's to hard to give a realistic reasoning for why one side should win. So many variables.

Nibedicus

Josh_Alexander

TheVaultDweller
Whatever happens, I don't envy the poor bastard that has to clean up afterwards.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Whatever happens, I don't envy the poor bastard that has to clean up afterwards.

Holy shit laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.